Page 31 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I think the titans academy cast is too big for one book,
    theire should be a student book and teachers book,
    You're right. It'd do so much to give the readers basically everything that they want; I wonder if DC are testing the waters to see sales and if we could potentially get a Titans book out of this starting the NTT Titans / teaching cast?

That said, about the students. The only one that I really like is Alinta, and there's a reason for that - they're definitely emphasizing her more than they are the other characters. I'm interested in seeing how they make the Bat Pack interesting, and having more positive representation of queer folks and muslim people in Stitch and Summer is a good thing.

But I'm still only reading for Dick, Kori, Gar, and Donna.

Quote Originally Posted by Eto View Post
    Attachment 109299
    These are the comics I've got (traded with some other DC comics I had).

These are all soft-covers.

How many more NTT vol. are there as of now?

also, did they retitle the second series when I look up online it says something different man it's confusing.

When I read vol.1 then vol.2 and so on I should be fine regarding the order right?
    If I recall correctly there are two separate yearly volumes of New Teen Titans. The first starts in 1980 and the second starts in 1984, running along side the Tales of the Teen Titans. The second volume also eventually changes from the New Teen Titans into just the New Titans which is what it remains for the rest of it's run.
    Last edited by Harpsikord; 05-06-2021 at 01:03 PM.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Yeah, this Red X not being the one from the show hurts. Especially not being Jason Todd behind that mask. The New Teen Titans crew has been mostly good, barring the love triangle thing. But the newbies, well, without having much focus on their personalities and such, it's hard to sympathize, let alone, enjoy, them.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I’m interested in Brick, Matt, Stitch, Bolt, and the Bat-Pack (especially Chupacabra).

Totally Tubular hasn’t grown to much on me, I think he’s kind of weird power wise. Anyone else hasn’t gotten too much spotlight so I don’t have any thoughts on Summer or Gorilla Gregg.
    A lot of characters. We really have only got a glimpse of them. The Bat pack hasn’t done anything yet. Don’t even know what they can do. Matt appears to be superboy like but we don’t really know. Alinta has been the focus so far so we are getting a lot of her. Does Stitch stitch? Totally Tubular took the form of a sewer pipe. I hope he does more than that. Maybe extendable tubular arms and legs? They all seem interesting but again one book puts most of them in the background. They probably should have two books, go bi-monthly or it might take considerable time to really get to know these guys.

What about the mid level guys like Roundhouse and Crush? They look like they will take a back seat to the teachers and the noobs. Two books would definitely be the way to go.
    Last edited by Dreaded Porcupine; 05-06-2021 at 06:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    A lot of characters. We really have only got a glimpse of them. The Bat pack hasn’t done anything yet. Don’t even know what they can do. Matt appears to be superboy like but we don’t really know. Alinta has been the focus so far so we are getting a lot of her. Does Stitch stitch? Totally Tubular took the form of a sewer pipe. I hope he does more than that. Maybe extendable tubular arms and legs? They all seem interesting but again one book puts most of them in the background. They probably should have two books or go bi-monthly or it might take considerable time to really get to know these guys.

What about the mid level guys like Roundhouse and Crush? They look like they will take a back seat to the teachers and the noobs. Two books would definitely be the way to go.
    Well like I said, I’m only interested so far can’t say I really like anyone. As for the Bat-pack I like the designs, especially Chupacabra who apparently is a mini man-bat, if you’ve seen future state. At this time I’m genuinely interested in learning more about the new kids.

I like the upperclassmen, well maybe not Roundhouse, but I’ve gotten to know them throughout their time in the dc universe so I have an idea of who I already like.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Well like I said, I’m only interested so far can’t say I really like anyone. As for the Bat-pack I like the designs, especially Chupacabra who apparently is a mini man-bat, if you’ve seen future state. At this time I’m genuinely interested in learning more about the new kids.

I like the upperclassmen, well maybe not Roundhouse, but I’ve gotten to know them throughout their time in the dc universe so I have an idea of who I already like.
    I just bought the combined two issue Future State Titans with Red X on the cover. I must have missed Chupacabra. I’ll have to look again. I actually like Roundhouse.

I just bought the combined two issue Future State Titans with Red X on the cover. I must have missed Chupacabra. I’ll have to look again. I actually like Roundhouse.
    I was never to endeared to Roundhouse, he was just kind of annoying and then he betrayed the team until he gained their forgiveness. He’s cool now but I’m just not big on him.

And Chupacabra is the one that looks like an albino Man-bat

"It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Mighty Member

My own version of Teen Titans Academy but with several JSA members. What do you think?
    Yearbook Titans-01.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mighty Member

Yearbook Titans-01.jpg
    The roster gallery.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Probably should've hosted that externally (Imgur?) instead of as an attachment. It's hard to read, and I guess it was shrunk when you uploaded it.

You're totally right about Shazam, either all six of them should've been there or none of them, not just Billy.

Crush is about to quit the Academy, she has her own book in which she reunites with her father.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Extraordinary Member

Alinta is the future flash right ?

One of them, yes, the one from Future State Suicide Squad. She's known as Bolt. There was another Future State Flash in Justice League, whose present day name is Kid Quick.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Probably should've hosted that externally (Imgur?) instead of as an attachment. It's hard to read, and I guess it was shrunk when you uploaded it.

You're totally right about Shazam, either all six of them should've been there or none of them, not just Billy.

Crush is about to quit the Academy, she has her own book in which she reunites with her father.
    Solo mini but yes Io guarantee she won't go back to TITANS ACADEMY after)

Extraordinary Member

I was never to endeared to Roundhouse, he was just kind of annoying and then he betrayed the team until he gained their forgiveness. He’s cool now but I’m just not big on him.

And Chupacabra is the one that looks like an albino Man-bat

She looks right out of scooby soo ghoul school

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    She looks right out of scooby soo ghoul school

So not Gar but let's push Barbara. This season is going to suck worse than the last one.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    So not Gar but let's push Barbara. This season is going to suck worse than the last one.
    I saw gar their ? I’m not sure what you mean?

Can you name 3 big storylines that center beastboy from his history?