Page 36 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    See I just take it as Jason has been dying his hair black since he was a child.

It's a tough life for a ginger boy in Gotham, see. Tougher than most. Look at Abuse!
    No mother would allow a 7yo to dye their hair. No one. Much less one who spends all her spare cash in drugs.

I talk from experience. Well, not about the drug part. But about the dying in order to not stand out and be picked part. The only case I could see Jason dyeing his hair black it coould be if Catherine moved him from one scoot to other where noone would pick on him because they disn't know him. Which, eh, I don't think it happened at all. And then, she whould have to dye his hair regularly because the roots show fast.

Yep, I don't see it.
    He is natural blackhaired until another writer wants to change it again.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-15-2021 at 04:31 PM.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Darling I was joking, if that wasn't super clear.

But also I've been dying my hair on and off since I was 8.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Darling I was joking, if that wasn't super clear.

But also I've been dying my hair on and off since I was 8.
    Well, that's honestly not something I would recommend. My mother tried to dye my brows when I was six and it didn't go well (burnt, grey eyebrows. Lovely). It was for bettering my eyesigh (darken them would've help). As I said, I don't see why someone would try it by any reason that young (also, dye can really really mess up your hair). But I guess I can't assume stuff, as proven by your experience.

Don't know how the topic shifted to Jason's hair color, but i think he should be red-haired. It would make him more distinct of the other Robins outside of his costume, but i understand if his fans don't like the idea.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Don't know how the topic shifted to Jason's hair color, but i think he should be red-haired. It would make him more distinct of the other Robins outside of his costume, but i understand if his fans don't like the idea.
    We were talking about the mess that's the current state of the continuity. Related to preCOIE Jason being in the Titans for a two issues story.

You don't need to change his hair colour into one that has certain background and story behind (edit: I mean, people is going to automatically remember Morrrison's take, if you do) to make some character distinct. You just need to make his actual features a certain way. Which he has been drawn as. He's pretty distinct from Dick or Tim or Damian. It's a problem just when artists who draw them don't care for giving them actual different features.

Edit: I mean, you like it, it's ok. But it's something unnecessary, to be honest.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-15-2021 at 06:01 PM.

I think Jason should have dark hair naturally and he just dyes it red sometimes out of his emo teen rebelliousness. Otherwise there is no way anyone can keep it consistent.

At the very least you'd think DC would make the white streak fully canon to differentiate him more. It's funny how you see it everywhere in fan drawings but not in actual stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    At the very least you'd think DC would make the white streak fully canon to differentiate him more. It's funny how you see it everywhere in fan drawings but not in actual stories.
    Wasn't it confirmed that the white streak made Jason look older than they liked, so DC/WB got rid of it?

Extraordinary Member

Titans trailer is tommorow

DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Wasn't it confirmed that the white streak made Jason look older than they liked, so DC/WB got rid of it?

There were rumours recently about them thinking about giving him it, I think.
    The "problem" with the streak, for me at least, is not as much that it would age him too much as it is that Jason Blood has one too. And Jim Corrigan too, if I recall.
    Last edited by Zaresh; 06-17-2021 at 07:45 PM.

Are we sure this isn't a stealth Batman show?

I hope Kory gets her red hair back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Are we sure this isn't a stealth Batman show?

I hope Kory gets her red hair back.
    When she uses her powers

Such a terrible show
    They continue to miss the mark.

Ultimate Member

I wonder if the main titans will actually get screentime.