Page 13 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Titans and Suicide Squad will have a crossover in May. The Squad is after Bolt.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Red X has a link to the Squad as well!

SUICIDE SQUAD #3

Written by ROBBIE THOMPSON

Art and cover by EDUARDO PANSICA

Card stock variant cover by GERALD PAREL

A crossover with Teen Titans Academy! Task Force X finds a new target, and it leads the clandestine team right to Teen Titans Academy. The devious and driven Amanda Waller continues her quest to form a more powerful Squad, and next on her list: the Titans' new speedster, Bolt. But when the mysterious Red X gets in the way, he becomes Waller's next target.

32 pages, $3.99 (cardstock, $4.99), available on May 4.

TEEN TITANS ACADEMY #3

Written by TIM SHERIDAN

Art and cover by RAFA SANDOVAL

Card stock variant cover by PHILIP TAN ON SALE 5/25/21

A crossover with Suicide Squad! Hunted by the deadly Task Force X, the new students of Titans Academy will have to grow up fast or risk losing one of their own even faster. Why has the Squad put a target on new speedster Bolt's back? And why, in its charge on Titans Island, is Amanda Waller's team of villains being led by the mysterious Red X?!

32 pages, $3.99 (cardstock, $4.99), available on May 25.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Two things here

1. The Titans are going to be so upset with Conner for this.

2. Bolt has to be related to someone right? Like I can’t think of any other reason why Waller would be gunning for her over any other evil speedster.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Feels way too soon for a crossover. And the Suicide Squad just reminds me of how often Titans get killed.

The only real connection they have is Conner and Bolt through the Suicide Squad, but that doesn't make this feel right.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Feels way too soon for a crossover. And the Suicide Squad just reminds me of how often Titans get killed.

The only real connection they have is Conner and Bolt through the Suicide Squad, but that doesn't make this feel right.
    Yeah, Titans franchise has a higher death rate than Suicide Squad.

Conner showing up at a school to help kidnap a kid for Waller doesn't sit right with me either.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Yeah, Titans franchise has a higher death rate than Suicide Squad.

Conner showing up at a school to help kidnap a kid for Waller doesn't sit right with me either.
    I was not expecting him to look so evil/villainous with the return of the black t-shirt.

Conner storming the Academy doors for Bolt Is something out of the box, and could be fun, can't wait to see this
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I just saw some speculation on Reddit regarding the secret identity of Shoes, who becomes Catwoman's sidekick Cat Girl in May's Festival of Heroes one-shot. The solicit says "Plus, Cheshire Cat's relationship to Cheshire is revealed as Shoes asks Selina Kyle to take her under her wing as Cat Girl." The name that came up? Lian Harper. Will Roy be needing to pay Gotham a visit soon?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I was pretty excited for Titans Academy, but this has severely dampened my interest. When more than 25% of crossovers aren't garbage maybe I'll change my mind on it, but for now I prefer the singular vision of creators, artists included.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Extraordinary Member

Bolt is about to become the next Red hood

Spectacular Member

I was not expecting him to look so evil/villainous with the return of the black t-shirt.
    It's maybe not the real Conner Kent ? In a interview, Thompson said something wrong with Superboy and we will now in the issues 2 or 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Dioman-san View Post
    It's maybe not the real Conner Kent ? In a interview, Thompson said something wrong with Superboy and we will now in the issues 2 or 3.
    Mind control courtesy of Waller?

Spectacular Member

Mind control courtesy of Waller?
    It's too soon to tell that. But i think it's not the real Conner, more a parallel version. Because on two images for the promo on Infinite Frontier we have two Conner, with two costumes differents.

Maybe after the issue 1 we will have some clues on what's going on.