Page 32 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

I'll get the big one out of the way first: Judas Contract.

I hope when Donna comes back this season she wears a black suit.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    It's not centered around Gar, tho. And they kinda already did Judas Contract in a weird way.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post

That's not a bad color swap .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    we have seen that so many times at this point tho
    and I think young justice modified it the best. So anything else in the 40 + years he's

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    and I think young justice modified it the best. So anything else in the 40 + years he's
    He doesn't have much, unless you count the times he went nuts and no one wants to revisit that.

I saw gar their ? I’m not sure what you mean?

Can you name 3 big storylines that center beastboy from his history?
    Can you name any story center around Barbara? No wait, she is not a Titan, has never had interaction with these characters and she is only going to take the story, place and exposicion from another character.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rakiduam View Post
    Can you name any story center around Barbara? No wait, she is not a Titan, has never had interaction with these characters and she is only going to take the story, place and exposicion from another character.
    Agree, Titans TV show has too many characters already and not enough good writing. Adding Barbara to that mix is not a good idea.

Extraordinary Member

Barbra Gordon has assisted the titans many times as Oracle. They have relocated to her city. Don’t forget Jason Todd, and Tim Drake and Scarecrow and Joker and lady Vic. Don’t be surprised if by season end Nightwing becomes Batman and leaves the titans in Donna or Starfire hands.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Agree, Titans TV show has too many characters already and not enough good writing. Adding Barbara to that mix is not a good idea.
    She was always intended to be apart of the cast since it’s inception when it was to air on TNT

Barbra Gordon has assisted the titans many times as Oracle. They have relocated to her city. Don’t forget Jason Todd, and Tim Drake and Scarecrow and Joker and lady Vic. Don’t be surprised if by season end Nightwing becomes Batman and leaves the titans in Donna or Starfire hands.
    Yeah, I know the show is bad. They completely ruined it to turn it into a mediocre Batman show, so I guess Barbara would fit right in.

She was always intended to be apart of the cast since it’s inception when it was to air on TNT
    And it was so bad that TNT passed, they had to make their own channel for this thing to see light, not even the CW wanted it, they should have known better. I'm really starting to associate the Batfmilly with creative bankruptcy.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    Is black the official colour of resurrected characters?

You asked for the most notable story arc he's had, not the most unique or least repetitive. Gar's most notable role is in Judas Contract because of his connection to Terra and it was significant enough that DC was still mining and referencing it 25+ years later and it's been adapted twice.

Anyway, this doesn't preclude writers coming up with story arcs of their own. In 2003's Teen Titans show, Gar was the only characters to get 2 seasons where he was the focus; S2 with their quasi adaptation of Judas Contract with Slade/Terra and S5 when they adapted his Doom Patrol history and his conflict with Brotherhood of Evil.

Barbara on TT could be fun but this isn't the show that could do justice to that concept.

Since when could Raven sense the future? Either way some characters better watch out if the future state 4 horsemen are a thing....though 100% unsure of how that all relates to all that stuff with the rock of eternity in hell.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/21/dc...cademy-2021-3/
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yeah, I know the show is bad. They completely ruined it to turn it into a mediocre Batman show, so I guess Barbara would fit right in.

And it was so bad that TNT passed, they had to make their own channel for this thing to see light, not even the CW wanted it, they should have known better. I'm really starting to associate the Batfmilly with creative bankruptcy.
    If it was on CW, they would've probably wanted it to be set in the Arrowverse. But that would've contradicted Batwoman which they were already planning (remember, Kate appeared in the Elseworlds crossover the season before her show started, and that would be the same year Titans started).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Since when could Raven sense the future? Either way some characters better watch out if the future state 4 horsemen are a thing....though 100% unsure of how that all relates to all that stuff with the rock of eternity in hell.

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/05/21/dc...cademy-2021-3/
    its been one of her powers for years it just she cant do it on command like other people can. her raven mini from 2006- 07 had her do this.