Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm just wondering when this shifts back to being a normal Titans team book at this rate.
    But we have TITANS UNITED...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Titans United is a mini, not an ongoing.

Astonishing Member

It's also loose canon.

Between "the Academy's very existence is called into question" and the fact the cover has all the characters lined up (including Arsenal and Flash!) is the book ending?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Between "the Academy's very existence is called into question" and the fact the cover has all the characters lined up (including Arsenal and Flash!) is the book ending?
    I doubt, i think it's actually selling well.
    Maybe they will change the format and drop the Academy stuff, but i don't think the book is going anywhere.

If Titans United was a ongoing i would not mind Academy being what it is.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Don't think so, just being ominous.

Astonishing Member

I fail to understand why Roy being alive would create a schism among the students and staff.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by D.Z View Post
    Don't think so, just being ominous.
    Based on what Red X said in an earlier issue about putting a team together, perhaps this is when some of the students jump ship?

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I fail to understand why Roy being alive would create a schism among the students and staff.
    This characters should just hug him and open a beer to celebrate. Most of them, if not all of them, have experienced this kind of stuff before.

Raven and Donna died before.
    Vic lost his body, Wally was missing in the reality.
    Dick lost his memory and became other person.

There is no reason why they would have a negative reaction to their friend getting back to life.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    This characters should just hug him and open a beer to celebrate. Most of them, if not all of them, have experienced this kind of stuff before.

Raven and Donna died before.
    Vic lost his body, Wally was missing in the reality.
    Dick lost his memory and became other person.

There is no reason why they would have a negative reaction to their friend getting back to life.
    I feel like the students might have more issues with it than the staff for whatever reason. Red X did ramble about them being 'used as pawns and secrets being kept', maybe the kids take Roy being alive the wrong way?

Now that I typed it, the idea of the kids having problems with Roy's return is dumb. Honestly, I can't think of any viable reason why the school would be divided over Roy being alive.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    I feel like the students might have more issues with it than the staff for whatever reason. Red X did ramble about them being 'used as pawns and secrets being kept', maybe the kids take Roy being alive the wrong way?

Now that I typed it, the idea of the kids having problems with Roy's return is dumb. Honestly, I can't think of any viable reason why the school would be divided over Roy being alive.
    Yeah, thats not a secret that the teachers kept from the students, they didn't even know.
    We'll see, i already don't have much faith in this book, at least this is focusing on the OG Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Dougbauer View Post
    Which seems very like a Walmart book, with the characters directly lifted from the awful TV series. I buy more than half of what DC puts out but this is an easy skip for me.

United could very easily be a direct sequel to last year's Titans Together, a digital first book which used the TV roster.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, United isn't really what I want out of a Titans book. I have no interest in having Red Hood in the team, or synergy with a terrible TV show.

I hope not, I have very little reason to even entertain the possibility that OG Titans will have anything interesting to say with just them.