Page 52 of 70 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

I don't mind the concept of a Teen Titans Academy but there are too many characters to focus on and they keep on showing Red X, with TTA being a new concept to the Titans mythos I think it should have at least 7-8 students rather than having over 20 students. I would prefer if Red X had his own series, and focusing on his adventures, his predecessor, the Brat Pack, etc.

I think the Titans Banner should have three titles. Titans, Teen Titans Academy and Red X.
    Last edited by Incognito; 08-16-2021 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I don't mind the concept of a Teen Titans Academy but there are too many characters to focus on and they keep on showing Red X, with TTA being a new concept to the Titans mythos I think it should have at least 7-8 students rather than having over 20 students. I would prefer if Red X had his own series, and focusing on his adventures, his predecessor, the Brat Pack, etc.

I think the Titans Banner should have three titles. Titans, Teen Titans Academy and Red X.
    Really dunno why they couldn't just have put Connor on the main team and put Titans United in continuity
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Funny thing is I feel like the current series feels like it's missing an arc between the first issue and the Suicide Squad crossover.

What we have currently feels like a season finale without most of the season.

This is a great idea. Something for everyone and all the characters can be fleshed out this way. Right now only the Bat Pack has been somewhat fleshed out. Of course DC goes for more bats first. Like Ozzy Osborne said. “I’m sick of f@cking bats. Don’t show me anymore bats.” Alinta was fleshed out a little bit but she’s already vanished. Haven’t seen her since. Three books would work.

So hey I don’t think Dane is related to Constantine, and it might be possible he’s more related to a character Shazam has run into before.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

I don't see myself ever buying a Red X book, but if him getting one lets the actual Titans get some focus, I'm all for it.
    I couldn't care less about the Red X mystery and TTA doesn't really offer much else.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So hey I don’t think Dane is related to Constantine, and it might be possible he’s more related to a character Shazam has run into before.
    Yeah, I agree. I don't know where the idea that he is a clone of Constantine came from.

Extraordinary Member

Boy has magic power
    Must be related to contstantine? Why?

Jon just a guy who got into it he has no lineage

But Dane is really cool, see how being in a separate book gave him a chance to flesh out and be more

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I don't know where the idea that he is a clone of Constantine came from.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Boy has magic power

But Dane is really cool, see how being in a separate book gave him a chance to flesh out and be more
    I guess the wiki was wrong...oh well.

Dane IS the clone of Constantine. I remember him specifically from JLD. He's from the New 52 but he only appeared like once or twice. Necro cloned him from John because of his demon blood, which when fully grown would allow his body to house a powerful demon, as well as for his magical aptitude. He was made to be a vessel.

This demon "Nevermore," whoever that is, is likely the demon that Dane is HOSTING. Similar to Raven, he can release Nevermore at will but struggles to contain him. Why do you think Dane is Raven's star pupil and she's teaching him her meditation techniques and stuff at the TTA? He's learning control. Dane isn't actually Nevermore the demon, lol. Did you guys read FE:B?
    Last edited by Greta; 08-17-2021 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I guess the wiki was wrong...oh well.
    I looked at the wiki and it is correct. Dane was John's clone; the person stating otherwise is incorrect. See my post above.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Boy has magic power

Dane is related to Constantine through cloning, not lineage... John used to have demon blood. It wasn't stripped from him until Metal... Dane was made from his blood/DNA. Its been few years since I read it though.

Also do you really have to ask how hes related to Constantine? He just happens to be a kid who is physically identical to John, is a wiz at magic, is able to randomly create portals to hell, traffics with demons, has a penchant for cheating at gambling (and probably other debauchery) and has the same style of first name? Plus he was established as a clone in one of the older titles... they even show the cloning vat with Constantine's name on it... can't remember the title though.

Trinity of Sin: Pandora was apparently his first appearance. The story involved Justice League Dark.
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Dane_Cons..._(Prime_Earth)
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Greta View Post
    Dane IS the clone of Constantine. I remember him specifically from JLD. He's from the New 52 but he only appeared like once or twice. Necro cloned him from John because of his demon blood, which when fully grown would allow his body to house a powerful demon, as well as for his magical aptitude. He was made to be a vessel.

This demon "Nevermore," whoever that is, is likely the demon that Dane is HOSTING. Similar to Raven, he can release Nevermore at will but struggles to contain him. Why do you think Dane is Raven's star pupil and she's teaching him her meditation techniques and stuff at the TTA? He's learning control. Dane isn't actually Nevermore the demon, lol. Did you guys read FE:B?
    Current writer of Titans Academy hadn't confirmed Dane to be a clone of Constantine, so unless there is confirmation in a comic or by the writer himself in an interview or twitter, it's just speculation.
    Last edited by Johnrevenge; 08-17-2021 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Current writer of Titans Academy hadn't confirmed Dane to be a clone of Constantine, so unless there is confirmation in a comic or by the writer himself in an interview or twitter, it's just speculation.
    Tim Sheridan confirmed it in a podcast, and if you read Forever Evil Blight it's pretty clear. I remember that they even showed the tank where he was being grown before Asa took him in Blight.