Page 54 of 70 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast

If Dane turns out not to be Constantine's clone, I'm cool with him being half-angel.

But I'm not against him being Constantine 's clone that was raised by Nightmare Nurse. The last part is on his wiki page. She popped up in Swamp Thing as a member of the Suicide Squad. Maybe that's how Dane gets noticed by the Titans? There's a setup for a good story.

John Constantine is one of my favorite DC characters so I'm cool with Dane being his clone. Maybe they should've used Dane in the Mystery of the Meanest Teacher OGN?

Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post

Well his sketchy durability, strength, flight could be a form of TK, and his hearing could be a mental sensory ability.

But really I think Jon needs a clone (that isn't a bizzaro)
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

If Dane turns out not to be Constantine's clone, I'm cool with him being half-angel.
    I liked the idea of Dane being a Nephilim in contrast to Raven who is a Cambion.

Teen-Titans-Academy-9.jpg

I realized that the Titans behind the students has some sort of a relation or connection to each of the Titans. Dane being Raven's mentee and them being potentially mythical counterparts with the latter showing angelic wings, Flash and Bolt being Speedster, Victor being a Cyborg in contrast to Stich who is an animated doll probably with a soul (she is like a mystical '' andriod'' or some sorts, Nightwing and Chupacabra has already been explained and Matt Price being an amnesiac in contrast with Donna who used to have all sorts of memories.

Both Beast Boy and Toby are comedic shapeshifters and I have no clue for both Starfire and Winter maybe opposite elements (Fire and Ice). Red X is in front of Roy Harper so maybe Roy used to be Red X because IIRC the previous Red X while in incognito was wearing both a cap and sunglasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I liked the idea of Dane being a Nephilim in contrast to Raven who is a Cambion.

I realized that the Titans behind the students has some sort of a relation or connection to each of the Titans. Dane being Raven's mentee and them being potentially mythical counterparts with the latter showing angelic wings, Flash and Bolt being Speedster, Victor being a Cyborg in contrast to Stich who is an animated doll probably with a soul (she is like a mystical '' andriod'' or some sorts, Nightwing and Chupacabra has already been explained and Matt Price being an amnesiac in contrast with Donna who used to have all sorts of memories.

Both Beast Boy and Toby are comedic shapeshifters and I have no clue for both Starfire and Winter maybe opposite elements (Fire and Ice). Red X is in front of Roy Harper so maybe Roy used to be Red X because IIRC the previous Red X while in incognito was wearing both a cap and sunglasses.
    Makes a lot of sense.
    I didn't realized that either.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Pretty good deduction!

That's cool .

I never thought about Roy as Red X...interesting.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-21-2021 at 02:00 PM.

If there is anything that can make this Red X even more uninteresting to me it would be connecting him to Roy, lol.

I think it is obvious by now that Red X is Roy. Maybe now they can get on with the rest of the academy before everyone forgets who is on the team.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I think it is obvious by now that Red X is Roy. Maybe now they can get on with the rest of the academy before everyone forgets who is on the team.
    How is that obvious? You think it’s a speedy clone, I’m tired of clones

Astonishing Member

I never thought about Roy as Red X...interesting.
    Roy being Red X makes no sense. Why create a new persona when the simplest thing to do is let your friends know you're alive? He has bigger priorities right now anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    Maybe it’s Garth, out for revenge for being left out of, well, everything.

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I guess that would explain the physique...

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanJones View Post
    I recall Garth having a rocky relationship with Aquaman at some point too, but I don't remember how bad things got. During their rough patch did he have issues with Arthur keeping secrets from him? If so, it would explain the stuff he told the Bat Pack about teachers lying to them and potentially being canon fodder.

All-New Member

Red X is one of the new students. Sheridan confirmed this in a recent interview and several other times as well. He deliberately said that the mystery of Red X isn't as wide as the tv show version because he's focusing more on why red x is a thing rather than who it is. He also teased a bit of a shakeup coming which could potentially split the book into two and the reveal which im guessing is issue 10 given the fact that Rafa's already working on the cover. As for the Dane Constantine nonsense, the individual making multiple accounts is clearly spreading this suspicious information everywhere and has yet provide any sort of physical proof.
    Last edited by Untitled; 08-22-2021 at 12:04 AM.