Page 55 of 70 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Roy being Red X makes no sense. Why create a new persona when the simplest thing to do is let your friends know you're alive? He has bigger priorities right now anyways
    After Dick, there was 2-3 other people that were Red X. I prefer Jason but having Roy be a former Red X but not the current Red X would be interesting to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Untitled View Post
    Red X is one of the new students. Sheridan confirmed this in a recent interview and several other times as well. He deliberately said that the mystery of Red X isn't as wide as the tv show version because he's focusing more on why red x is a thing rather than who it is. He also teased a bit of a shakeup coming which could potentially split the book into two and the reveal which im guessing is issue 10 given the fact that Rafa's already working on the cover. As for the Dane Constantine nonsense, the individual making multiple accounts is clearly spreading this suspicious information everywhere and has yet provide any sort of physical proof.
    I started the Dane Constantine thread. I wanted confirmation because I got my info from the wiki.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-22-2021 at 11:27 AM.

Seems so weird to me that Jason would keep following Dicks footsteps to the point of being Red X too.

I think people want Jason to be one of the others cause of that popular theory of the 2003 cartoon. But here it doesn't make much sense for the character imo.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Seems so weird to me that Jason would keep following Dicks footsteps to the point of being Red X too.

I think people want Jason to be one of the others cause of that popular theory of the 2003 cartoon. But here it doesn't make much sense for the character imo.
    It wasn't just a popular theory, one of the writers confirmed he was basically intended to be Jason Todd.

Astonishing Member

To be fair, Red X's conversation with the Bat Pack feels like something Jason would say. I doubt he was Red X at any point in time, though.

I always thought that the Red X from the 2003 cartoon was Grant Wilson.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    To be fair, Red X's conversation with the Bat Pack feels like something Jason would say. I doubt he was Red X at any point in time, though.

I always thought that the Red X from the 2003 cartoon was Grant Wilson.
    I'm hoping it's Danny Chase. It's super deep cut but he was present for the Wolfman run. He wasn't a beloved character so it's not like making him Red X would tarnish him.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Chase

Jason would be more believable if he didn't repair his ties with the Batfamily.

I didn't have any theories about cartoon Red X because TT was my intro to the characters.

Originally I thought Slade was Robin's birth father which was why he was so invested in corrupting him.
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 08-22-2021 at 12:35 PM.

You want to be Danny Chase because you like him? You would be one of the few fans of this character, i'm certainly not one of them.

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

You want to be Danny Chase because you like him? You would be one of the few fans of this character, i'm certainly not one of them.
    It's more of a joke answer.

Right now I think Grant's the best option.

I think Grant has more chance of being Respawn than Red X.

Astonishing Member

I think Grant has more chance of being Respawn than Red X.
    Agree, I would be very surprised if Respawn isn't a revived Grant.

Teen Titans Academy writer talks Gorilla Grodd showdown, Red X identity timetable

https://www.gamesradar.com/teen-tita...ity-timetable/

Having said all that – you should know that there are big plans for the Titans and their students. I had planned on stepping back after my story is finished in #12, but we're talking about me writing a few more issues that will play out one or two of the story threads that we've had, for various reasons, to set aside in the first 12. If that all comes together, then I'll stick around for a few more months to sew that up...and, let me just say, it starts with a bang.

Astonishing Member

Teen Titans Academy writer talks Gorilla Grodd showdown, Red X identity timetable

https://www.gamesradar.com/teen-tita...ity-timetable/
    I like Sheridan and would be happy to have him for longer - but his TTA run as a transitional phase to something else makes a lot of sense.

I wonder if Grodd will ever fight Wally again.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    I like Sheridan and would be happy to have him for longer - but his TTA run as a transitional phase to something else makes a lot of sense.
    I wonder what happens after Sheridan leaves. Does TTA continue or will we get a comic centered on the Titans with the students as background characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I liked the idea of Dane being a Nephilim in contrast to Raven who is a Cambion.

Attachment 112860

I realized that the Titans behind the students has some sort of a relation or connection to each of the Titans. Dane being Raven's mentee and them being potentially mythical counterparts with the latter showing angelic wings, Flash and Bolt being Speedster, Victor being a Cyborg in contrast to Stich who is an animated doll probably with a soul (she is like a mystical '' andriod'' or some sorts, Nightwing and Chupacabra has already been explained and Matt Price being an amnesiac in contrast with Donna who used to have all sorts of memories.

Both Beast Boy and Toby are comedic shapeshifters and I have no clue for both Starfire and Winter maybe opposite elements (Fire and Ice). Red X is in front of Roy Harper so maybe Roy used to be Red X because IIRC the previous Red X while in incognito was wearing both a cap and sunglasses.
    Winter? Ironically considering her ice powers, her name is actually Summer (it's her real name, not a codename).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

All-New Member

Sheridan officially confirmed that Dane was indeed created by him and Rafa. The absurd fool who made up the "Dane Constantine" lie was just trying to waste everyone's time as expected. They wouldn't even give me proof when I asked for it several times.