Page 6 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

That's a lot of students to juggle, screentime-wise.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lemonpeace View Post
    the black girl is the third bat fan, she has bat memorabilia in the other cover.In lieu of getting bullied at again, I'm gonna switch up my picks. I don't know if we know blondie's deal yet, was he revealed to also be a bat fan? I don't remember seeing him with any bat stuff, regardless, I think that might be him in the sweater vest. either that or blondie's plaid shirt and Billy is sweater vest, and if we're going that route, then that leaves blue shirt as Red X.
    No you're right. I missed her Batman memorabilia. I picked blondie because I thought the others are already accounted.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Muslim girl debuted in Endless Winter's Teen Titans issue, she's Summer Zahid.

Future State Teen Titans #1 revealed a few others. The gorilla boy is called Gorilla Gregg, the Batman fangirl is called Bratgirl. Two more were revealed there as well, but I can't identify them on that cover.
    Which one is Bratgirl? Black girl or literal white girl?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    One of the bat-fans was revealed to be named Chupacabra (the one that looks like a teen Man-bat).
    Wait which one looks like a teen Man-Bat? Well, there's only one male Bat fanboy...

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    The boy with the T symbol above Summer Zahid is called Dane, Tim Sheridan said his name on Twitter. The interesting part is that he don't have a grave with his name on it and doesn't appear in Future State #1.
    Okay so

Front row: Future Flash, Rag Girl, Summer Zahid, Batman Fangirl #1
    Second: Batman Fangirl #2 and Dane (blondie)
    Third: Unknown and Unknown
    Top: Gorilla Gregg, Chupacabra (Bat fanboy #3)

So that leaves Red X and Billy as the two Unknowns, blue shirt and yellow
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-16-2021 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    No you're right. I missed her Batman memorabilia. I picked blondie because I thought the others are already accounted.

Which one is Bratgirl? Black girl or literal white girl?

Wait which one looks like a teen Man-Bat? Well, there's only one male Bat fanboy...

Okay so

Front row: Future Flash, Rag Girl, Summer Zahid, Batman Fangirl #1
    Second: Batman Fangirl #2 and Dane (blondie)
    Top: Gorilla Gregg, Chupacabra (Bat fanboy #3)

So that leaves Red X and Billy as the two Unknowns, blue shirt and yellow
    Chupacabra is "fangirl #2" I believe

left: contemporary time Titans Academy, right: Future State 2027
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

Okay so

Front row: Bolt (Future Flash), rag girl, Summer Zahid, Bratgirl (Batman fan #1)
    Second: Chupacabra (Batman fan #2) and Dane (blondie)
    Top: Gorilla Gregg, Batman fan #3

So that leaves Red X and Billy as the two Unknowns, blue shirt or yellow
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 01-16-2021 at 03:12 PM.

Chupacabra is "fangirl #2" I believe

left: contemporary time Titans Academy, right: Future State 2027
    actually, seeing his future version, confirms that Chupacabra is a male.

I guess they can be either... do She-Bats have brea...

She-Bat.jpg

Yeah they have

Okay. Chupa's male.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    I guess they can be either... do She-Bats have brea...

She-Bat.jpg

Yeah they have

Okay. Chupa's male.
    that's legitimately terrifying. iunno why putting boobs on a Man-bat makes the design THAT much more unsettling.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I think Chupacabra will turn out to be the Post-Flashpoint Aaron Langstrom. And i hope they use the Tatters codename from the Trinity series of Ragman's sidekick. Rag Girl, Oh My, i can see the backlash on that already. I guess Dial H (Miguel), Totally Tubular and Jakeem Thunder are not in the inaugural class.

that's legitimately terrifying. iunno why putting boobs on a Man-bat makes the design THAT much more unsettling.
    I know right? ^^ I love the New 52 design. It's mainly the face for me, because in the past they just use a rather cartoony or more human vampire face, like what Chupa looks like there, but the New 52 version went for full horror.

The big guy, bat fan, body wise reminds me a bit of Abuse/Colin Wilkes https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Abuse

I dont really know why we should care about these new Titans when they’ll most likely be replaced and forgotten once a new creative team takes over or the book goes in a different direction. That’s kind of been the Teen Titans tradition in recent years.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    The big guy, bat fan, body wise reminds me a bit of Abuse/Colin Wilkes https://batman.fandom.com/wiki/Abuse
    It would be cool if it was true.

Quote Originally Posted by Robotman View Post
    I dont really know why we should care about these new Titans when they’ll most likely be replaced and forgotten once a new creative team takes over or the book goes in a different direction. That’s kind of been the Teen Titans tradition in recent years.
    I'm not sure how well they'll juggle all these characters.

Amazing Member

Tim sheridan seems to at least be fond of the titans but between that and being able to tell interesting stories there's a big distance. In my opinion the best chance of making a good first arc is if about doing things to fix what went wrong in future state, since the reader will then know how things can go wrong, but (hopefully) want to know how they will be revented.
    Last edited by lgcruz; 01-17-2021 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    TEEN TITANS ACADEMY #2
    written by TIM SHERIDAN
    art and cover by RAFA SANDOVAL
    card stock variant cover by PHILIP TAN
    ON SALE 4/27/21
    $3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC
    CARD STOCK VARIANT COVER $4.99 US
    The questions mount around the new school formed by the original New Teen Titans: What's going on with Billy Batson's access to the powers of Shazam, what dark secret is Raven's new pupil Dane hiding, and who's masquerading as the new Red X?

Alright, so rag student is a girl then, who would have thought, and she is more than likely dead in Future State: Teen Titans.

Bolt has prosthetic legs, I thought when she was sitting crossed-legged in that flashback page that she was in leggings, but that's just the design of her prosthetics.

Summer Zahid is a real mystery, but she is definitely dead since we saw her tombstone in Future State: Teen Titans.

Bratgirl really is gonna be a brat (ha!) to Billy if I go by some of the art pages I've seen by another artist (whose name has escaped me, but was mentioned in the March 2021 thread), I could be wrong but it looked like either the bat trio are close or just Bratgirl and Chupacabra.

Chupacabra is the smallest kid but he definitely seems to have a pretty cool transformation into the hero he is in Future State.

Dane is the blonde kid in the orange vest, apparently Sheridan revealed that some time ago, we only saw him in flashback pages of Future State: Teen Titans. He is either dead or Red X, but in my opinion since he's the pupil to Raven, I feel like he's another mystic character and he's the thing Red X was protecting and the Titans was gonna take down.

I'm wondering what Gorilla Gregg's powers are and whether he'll he be distinctly different from Gorilla Grodd outside of just personality.

The last of the bat fan trio is also a mystery and is potentially dead in the future since he was no where to be found in Future State: Teen Titans.

So that was all of the students who appeared on the cover of issue #1 of Teen Titans Academy.

On the cover issue number 2 of Teen Titans Academy, 2 more students were added, and they both happen to be black-haired boys, one becomes Totally Tubular and the other is named Matt Price and we saw his tombstone in FS: Teen Titans.

As for Red X, eliminating certain characters b/c of their build and gender, imma guess and say he's either Dane or Matt Price, but since I think Dane was the entity that killed Donna Troy and Miguel, imma go with Matt b/c he could potentially not really be dead like the Titans (and the readers) seem to think and what a secret identity that would be.

Although now that I think about it Red X could be someone who still's not introduced yet.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer