Page 64 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1454606162636465666768 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

The last issue was really good despite minimal focus on anyone but one of the new kids.

It did have a meandering start with the mass introductions and underwhelming Red X plotline but it's gotten better over time.

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Raven and Starfire by Romy Jones
    Attachment 115694
    Other than Raven randomly giving the finger, this is actually really good.

Incredible Member

Honestly I still find Beast Boy to be one of my favorite Titans character.
    Last edited by Shockingjustice; 12-07-2021 at 12:39 PM.

https://screenrant.com/dc-war-earth-...-crossover-dc/

The War For Earth-3 Crossover Event Is Coming To DC Comics

The War For Earth-3 is coming to DC Comics. Next year, a handful of comics will crossover in a brand new event that will see heroes and villains take on the characters of Earth-3. The War For Earth-3 will take place in the pages of Teen Titans Academy, The Flash, and Suicide Squad, with two issues bookending the crossovers.

The War For Earth-3 will be centered on Amanda Waller's quest for power in the DC Universe. The synopsis for War For Earth-3 #1 reveals that the Crime Syndicate will hunt down the former Task Force X leader, leading to Teen Titans, the Flash, and Suicide Squad colliding on Earth-3. The Titans and Flash will be searching for a missing student who they believed was taken by Waller to be part of her Justice Squad team. War For Earth-3 #1 will be written by Robbie Thompson and Dennis Hopeless, with art by Steve Pugh. The crossover will feature connecting covers from Rafa Sandoval (seen below). The issue will feature variants from Gleb Melnikov, Liam Sharp (1:25), and Guillen March (1:50).
    The War For Earth-3, taking place in the pages of Suicide Squad, Teen Titans Academy, and The Flash, will begin in March 2022. The crossover event will run through the month's first day, starting with War For Earth-3 #1 and ending with War For Earth-3 #2 on March 29, 2022. The exciting event will set the stage for what's coming next in each of the titles featured in the crossover.

Thanks Hypo for the post in the other thread.

No Tim Sheridan is a huge plus!!
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

I wonder if Dennis Hopeless is taking over the book, which will be interesting if people remember Avengers Arena/Undercover
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I wonder if Dennis Hopeless is taking over the book, which will be interesting if people remember Avengers Arena/Undercover
    Never heard of him, is he bad?

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Never heard of him, is he bad?
    No I like him, it’s just that series was a follow up to Avengers Academy where he sent the students to a battle royale island where they would fight to the death under the threat of Arcade. The survivors of Arena went underground as villains in Undercover. His Spider-woman run was great though.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    No I like him, it’s just that series was a follow up to Avengers Academy where he sent the students to a battle royale island where they would fight to the death under the threat of Arcade. The survivors of Arena went underground as villains in Undercover. His Spider-woman run was great though.
    Very Hopeless indeed.

I'm read for a new writer in this book.

Extraordinary Member

still my favorite version of the team

Astonishing Member

DC has no idea what to do with the Titans, if they're sending them to Earth 3 on a rescue mission for a student who may or may not be fleshed out.

I hope there'll be a Donna vs E-3 Donna fight.

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    DC has no idea what to do with the Titans, if they're sending them to Earth 3 on a rescue mission for a student who may or may not be fleshed out.
    Well, if they can hold their own/take down an evil version of the Justice League, that might be pretty impressive.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Is it Alinta? Dane? I'd say they we dived into several of the kids so far and I like a few. Dane is my favorite.

Robin and Batman was basically a Titans book and it was great for the most part, i really dislike what happened after they came back to the Batcave. But overall, very good, their voices were great and it's a fun and quick adventure! I would not mind a book about their adventures in Year One.

Titans Academy keeps sucking, as usal.
    Sheridan even dragged Garth into this to be a joke, cause he is the only one who wasn't shat on until now.