Page 65 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1555616263646566676869 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    I want a Titans run or animated series with these characters
    By Kyler Clodfelter
    Attachment 115246
    I'd just add Omen, or Bumblebee, to make it an even 10.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Maybe it's because I joined late, but I truly enjoyed both the Technis Imperative & the Devin Grayson series that came out of that event.

I also liked DG's run (sure didn't like her on Nightwing, though). Tried to use what worked in the past (the sense of friendship, some members bringing along storylines and storypotential with them. A good sense of purpose...), but tred her own path (new villains, new relationships). In the end, she even fixed Plastic Man Vic, bringing back the traditional Cyborg (gold, though). IMHO, it was the last time the Titans book really worked. Really deserved to be collected. I mean, almost all other eras of Titans had at least one collection, even that terrible Judd Winnick phase.

Peace

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Robin and Batman was basically a Titans book and it was great for the most part, i really dislike what happened after they came back to the Batcave. But overall, very good, their voices were great and it's a fun and quick adventure! I would not mind a book about their adventures in Year One.

Titans Academy keeps sucking, as usal.
    Sheridan even dragged Garth into this to be a joke, cause he is the only one who wasn't shat on until now.
    At least Garth actually showed up which is more than I was expecting.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nomads1 View Post
    I'd just add Omen, or Bumblebee, to make it an even 10.

Peace
    that be just enough teacher that I would believe they could protect and take care of these kids

Precious

Donna in jeans.

Garth looks so depressed .

Astonishing Member

Can't tell if Psimon became fodder or if its all a mental illusion. He and Red X do have a point, the Titans haven't been good teachers.
    Last edited by king81992; 12-14-2021 at 12:17 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Donna in jeans.

Garth looks so depressed .
    I miss Her Iconic ballet slippers
    It fits his backstory
    Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Can't tell if Psimon became fodder or if its all a mental illusion. He and Red X do have a point, the Titans haven't been good teachers.
    So the titans are at fault for this right, they know who red x is and he killed someone

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    It fits his backstory
    It does feel like something they've latched on to with him recently.

Extraordinary Member

It does feel like something they've latched on to with him recently.
    Have we seen Garth anywhere else? I recently reread Aquaman arc where he was usurped since it brought the idea of Atlantis's Silenet School. Watching young Justice reminded me that atlanteans are the biggest known population of magician in the DC universe. And Garth is the most powerful Homo Magi in all of atlantis. Its kind of sad he was barely in the Aquaman finale, as Jackson has grown closer to the family.

So the titans are at fault for this right, they know who red x is and he killed someone
    Of course, at this point, why not?
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Astonishing Member

On the other hand, Psimon is actually one of the most despicable villains ever considering how invasive mind control is. So, you know, good job Red X.

Have we seen Garth anywhere else? I recently reread Aquaman arc where he was usurped since it brought the idea of Atlantis's Silenet School. Watching young Justice reminded me that atlanteans are the biggest known population of magician in the DC universe. And Garth is the most powerful Homo Magi in all of atlantis. Its kind of sad he was barely in the Aquaman finale, as Jackson has grown closer to the family.
    It was pretty sad that the best he got was a tacked on group shot appearance.

Extraordinary Member

It was pretty sad that the best he got was a tacked on group shot appearance.
    well you know DC, there can only be one

that be just enough teacher that I would believe they could protect and take care of these kids

Precious
    This isn't canon, right? Since it is a bit weird that Dick is the last one that joins the other young heroes when before he was the one that sort of got them all together.

Astonishing Member

I miss Her Iconic ballet slippers
    It fits his backstory

Do the Titans even know who Red X is at this point? Early on the story, they were so nonchalant about things it seemed he(?) was working for them. Later issues made it seem like they don't know who Red X's identity.

I'm not even sure if Psimon is dead, considering illusions are a part of his powerset. This could all be a ruse to push Red X over the edge.