Page 66 of 70 FirstFirst ... 1656626364656667686970 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    This isn't canon, right? Since it is a bit weird that Dick is the last one that joins the other young heroes when before he was the one that sort of got them all together.
    It's as canon as future writers want it to be. It almost certainly will, at some point, conflict with other things shown in Dick's history so far.

This isn't canon, right? Since it is a bit weird that Dick is the last one that joins the other young heroes when before he was the one that sort of got them all together.
    It's not until someone says it is .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dred View Post
    It's as canon as future writers want it to be. It almost certainly will, at some point, conflict with other things shown in Dick's history so far.
    there not a team yet, mabey just friends, their not even teens yet. They usually meet roy later

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    DC has no idea what to do with the Titans, if they're sending them to Earth 3 on a rescue mission for a student who may or may not be fleshed out.
    Right! I feel like Teen Titans is a cursed series. We so rarely get great stories out of them from the comics, but they're my favorite team and they deserve better

So do the X-Men back around 2012 - 2019 until Jonathan Hickman has save the franchise with the "House of X/Power of X" which increase the prominent of the X-books.
    Last edited by LAWtoyoto 432; 12-14-2021 at 07:39 PM.

For what it's worth, I'll always prefer the '60s version (XD)

Last edited by K7P5V; 12-15-2021 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Added Clarification.

All black label books should be assumed to not be in continuity unless stated otherwise.

hopelessevent.jpg
    Link to Tweet

This could mean anything but if Hopeless isn't even scripting for the teen heroes during the event, might he be on Suicide Squad after this and Thompson takes over TTA?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    All black label books should be assumed to not be in continuity unless stated otherwise.
    Strangely enough, Robin & Batman isn't Black Label.

Oh damn, you are right.

Been re-reading NTT just for fun lately and man it feels weird going back to this and remembering all the stuff I forgot. Like how much of a bitch Grant was. How Slade's passionate vendetta against the Titans made almost zero sense. Or how annoying Vic and Wally were at the start. Though Vic at least has some semblance of an excuse for his default emotion being "asshole"

Still absolutely loving this book. But holy shit, it's 80s as fuck XD

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Donna in jeans.

Garth looks so depressed .
    You can't see her legs there - without seeing any other art from that comic, how can you tell it's not a skirt, as in the original comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    hopelessevent.jpg
    Link to Tweet

This could mean anything but if Hopeless isn't even scripting for the teen heroes during the event, might he be on Suicide Squad after this and Thompson takes over TTA?
    Thompson was actually the previous Teen Titans writer, he took over from Adam Glass. Sounds like a fill-in.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Been re-reading NTT just for fun lately and man it feels weird going back to this and remembering all the stuff I forgot. Like how much of a bitch Grant was. How Slade's passionate vendetta against the Titans made almost zero sense. Or how annoying Vic and Wally were at the start. Though Vic at least has some semblance of an excuse for his default emotion being "asshole"

Grant was always the worst Wilson kid in more ways than one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    You can't see her legs there - without seeing any other art from that comic, how can you tell it's not a skirt, as in the original comics?
    I saw the full page.

Ultimate Member

Would you recommend it to someone who's never really read it?

Astonishing Member

Slade's vendetta against the Titans NEVER made sense it was his way of coping for being a failed father.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Slade's vendetta against the Titans NEVER made sense it was his way of coping for being a failed father.
    nothing about slade makes sense, so we dont think about it too hard

Quote Originally Posted by CosmiComic View Post
    Would you recommend it to someone who's never really read it?
    You gonna have to abstract some of things to enjoy this book.
    I love this run, Wolfman and Perez are my favorite creative team of all time, but i can see how some new readers can fault some things in it.

If you can think of this as a product of it's time, i think you'll enjoy it.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.