Mighty Member

Default Conner Kent-Hope for the Future

I have to say that I was first disappointed, that Conner didn’t become Superman, but I think it could be a good way to let him grow up and find an identity for himself and not being shaped by the Identity of someone else.
    He has enough charisma and back-story to develop a character on his own and become the Nightwing of the Super-Family.

Some points which MUST happen:

-let him, Tim, Bart, and Cassie grow up
    -give them the Power-Levels of Pre-Flashpoint back and let them grow with age
    -give them their experience back and let them act in this way
    -give them their history back, so that people respect them and are fans of them (Conner for example had fans Pre-Flashpoint and earned the respect of people by sacrificing himself in the Crisis)
    -let them find their own identities
    -let them finish school and become independent (finding their own place to stay etc.)
    -bring their Pre-Flashpoint uniqueness back (Cassie Lasso of Lightning, Conners TTK as extra-power)

In Conners Case someone MUST connect the power of the Johns TT Superboy with the Charisma and attitude of Kessel Superboy with the intellect of the Titans TV Series Superboy.
    And being a couple again with Cassie Sandsmark.

I like:

The Wrestlers from New Japan Pro Wrestling Wrestler
    -Kazuchika Okada
    -Hiroshi Tanahashi
    -Hiromu Takahashi
    -Kota Ibushi

Video Game Characters from Devil May Cry:
    -Dante
    -Nero

I like that Conner has the power-level from Johns TT Superboy, but gets back the showman attitude, charisma, coolness from Kessel Superboy, with the intellect of TITANS TV Series Superboy.

I like the Idea that Conner doesn’t have a kind of regular costume, but he uses his costume like Wrestler change their outfit from Show to Show (different colours etc.)

So, Conner has a kind of outfit like Nightwing with leatherjacket, but he has it in all kind of different colours.
    Like for example a white outfit with white leatherjacket etc. with golden Superman Logo and golden Applications on the Leatherjacket.
    Or red-gold colour scheme, or blue-gold, purple-gold….

I also like that he gets his attitude and joy of being a super-hero back, so I like the Idea that he is like Dante of Devil May Cry, who also taunts his enemies etc.

I can imagine him either working for Lex (if Lex is displayed as hero or anti-hero) or starting his own business (with the Genius Level Intellect which he displays in Titans TV Series he can surely become successful.

The TTK as additional Power can help him to increase his Powers maybe even beyond Clarks AND with creative, intelligent use he can display more spectacular feats than Clark...

Conner is in a tough spot. On one hand he's very popular, a long running DC character who has made the jump to outside adaptions in animation and live action. Titans is one of the most popular live action shows period, and Conner being in that means he’s still going to have a fanbase. On the other hand the main source of drama and development for him over the last decades - angsting over whether or not he’d be a good Superman - has been undercut by WB passing him over in favor of Jon and Val as the Clark replacements.

Truthfully I don't really know what his future holds. He's unlikely to ever appear in a film given the main universe will be focusing on Kara and the Elseworld Superman slot has been given to a black Clark. DC is unlikely to erase him given his popularity but unless he can make the jump to a new identity Nightwing style, he's in a precarious position.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Honestly I think DC is very short sighted when it comes to Conners generation, there's just too many toys to play with and they don't seem particularly interested in that group right now. I think the only way those characters going to advance is if it happens in outside media first. If Conner gains a new identity on YJ or Titans than it might trickle down onto the comics. Until then you just gotta hope a writer takes them under their wing.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Honestly I think DC is very short sighted when it comes to Conners generation, there's just too many toys to play with and they don't seem particularly interested in that group right now. I think the only way those characters going to advance is if it happens in outside media first. If Conner gains a new identity on YJ or Titans than it might trickle down onto the comics. Until then you just gotta hope a writer takes them under their wing.

Reign of the Supermen had the green eyes, jacket with donor patches on arms

Titans has epigentic memory and the S barcode tattoo on his shoulder

Young justice has the hero and good guy thru and thru Conner, the guy who thinks, the guy who can love in a mature way.

Just a couple ideas to bring into the comics
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.