Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Frog Bros View Post
    Xerxes pulled this move in the second 300 movie, became a golden god.

Attachment 115408
    Would be cool to see Steel go gold as a power up. Recently I’ve been thinking about how it would be a cool idea to make Irons tech more solar powered. S&L had him use red solar radiation gadgets, would be cool to see E0 Irons use regular solar radiation as a power source. Good way of tying in with the Els, he does through tech what they do with biology.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post

Would be cool to see Steel go gold as a power up. Recently I’ve been thinking about how it would be a cool idea to make Irons tech more solar powered. S&L had him use red solar radiation gadgets, would be cool to see E0 Irons use regular solar radiation as a power source. Good way of tying in with the Els, he does through tech what they do with biology.
    Reminds me of Cyborg's gold phase.

Wouldn't mind the solar powered suit, but I like his iconic suit he has now, I wouldn't want it to change, atleast not any longer than him doing something like going underwater, space travel, etc
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

That would actually be pretty cool to see ngl. I'd be pretty hyped to see solar powered hammer strikes, maybe even a nova bomb if he really throws it like he means it lol.

Also a gold mode would give some serious G Gundam vibes, which I guess isn't hard to tell that'd make me a happy camper lol.
    Last edited by Cosmic Emerald 23; 11-12-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Wouldn't mind the solar powered suit, but I like his iconic suit he has now, I wouldn't want it to change, atleast not any longer than him doing something like going underwater, space travel, etc
    Personally given the nature of what Steel is, I don’t have any problem with him making new suits. That’s a big part of Iron Man or Batman’s appeal, why shouldn’t Irons be similar? You can always go back to basics as needed, just like how Tony is back in a suit reminiscent of his original armor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    That would actually be pretty cool to see ngl. I'd be pretty hyped to see solar powered hammer strikes, maybe even a nova bomb if he really throws it like he means it lol.

Also a gold mode would give some serious G Gundam vibes, which I guess isn't hard to tell that'd make me a happy camper lol.
    Yeah I’ve been trying to find something close to what I’m imagining and nothing is perfect so far, but that’s pretty close. I do think Steel channeling solar energy through his weapons in ways reminiscent of fire would be cool however. Something like this:

For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Picked up this beauty at my LCS back home over Thanksgiving. Great cover.

046053cae9ac65268d5f5c6f90de68c4.jpg
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog

Picked up this beauty at my LCS back home over Thanksgiving. Great cover.

046053cae9ac65268d5f5c6f90de68c4.jpg
    Man I’d love a Priest Steel omnibus…

Man I’d love a Priest Steel omnibus…
    Yeah, DC needs to get on that. I mean, it's not like Priest is some unknown writer lacking for a following (plus Cowan to boot)...
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam

Please don’t just be a fake out tease, give Irons the S-shield! Or at least a S-shield.

Please don’t just be a fake out tease, give Irons the S-shield! Or at least a S-shield.
    I mean, he HAS to now, right? The potential awesomeness of seeing him weld the thing, oh my!

I mean, he HAS to now, right? The potential awesomeness of seeing him weld the thing, oh my!
    They’re also looking to set up some interesting conflict between him and Nat over Irons working with Superman given his counterpart killed their Lois.

They’re also looking to set up some interesting conflict between him and Nat over Irons working with Superman given his counterpart killed their Lois.
    Yeah I think that could lead to a pretty intriguing dynamic for the show overall. I'm sure (I hope) she'll get won over eventually but will be interesting to see if/how/when. Maybe they'll bring in a Boris type character, heh.