Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Good as time as any to remind people Steel will be in Jurgens Generations two parter, Shattered and Forged. Jurgens has never really wowed me but he’s usually at least decent. Hopefully it will tide us over until we find out if Steel will be playing a role in what’s to come.

Shattered

Forged
    Wow thanks for posting, I had no idea this was a thing. I only heard about Infinite Frontier and Future State.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Wow thanks for posting, I had no idea this was a thing. I only heard about Infinite Frontier and Future State.
    I'm glad he's getting some use. I was afraid he was going to disappear. I wish he had his own serious again but with all the lay offs and downsizing, it's good to know he'll be around.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    I'm glad he's getting some use. I was afraid he was going to disappear. I wish he had his own serious again but with all the lay offs and downsizing, it's good to know he'll be around.

We need a big ass SUPER family book for those that rnt fortunate enough to get their own series.
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Love this Isaac Clarke-esque Steel armor. Got me daydreaming about Irons thrown into a Dead Space horror story lol.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    We need a big ass SUPER family book for those that rnt fortunate enough to get their own series.
    Totally agree. An anthology like Urban Legends featuring all the unused Superfamily members would be nice.

Love this Isaac Clarke-esque Steel armor. Got me daydreaming about Irons thrown into a Dead Space horror story lol.

Totally agree. An anthology like Urban Legends featuring all the unused Superfamily members would be nice.
    This armor is so dope, I love the lights.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Sadly Steel doesn’t get much to do, but if you liked the way Jurgens wrote him back during Reign you’ll enjoy him here. He straight up gets plucked out of Reign due to timeline shenanigans

Steel is featured prominently in the promo image for IF. I feel pretty confident that he will be getting a book spinning out of the Superevent coming in Sept. I’d love to see Priest come back and write him but he probably wouldn’t want anything other than Clark Kent Superman at this point lol. Brandon Thomas would be great but he’s already doing Hardware, dunno if he’d want to do Steel as well. I kinda feel like Easton might end up getting the book, he’s been playing around in the Superverse corner for a while now, maybe after his Mister Miracle mini wraps up he’ll switch to Steel?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Steel is featured prominently in the promo image for IF. I feel pretty confident that he will be getting a book spinning out of the Superevent coming in Sept. I’d love to see Priest come back and write him but he probably wouldn’t want anything other than Clark Kent Superman at this point lol. Brandon Thomas would be great but he’s already doing Hardware, dunno if he’d want to do Steel as well. I kinda feel like Easton might end up getting the book, he’s been playing around in the Superverse corner for a while now, maybe after his Mister Miracle mini wraps up he’ll switch to Steel?
    I Seems like the future is shinning for Steel. However I doubt than Priest would want to write him again. I think than Priest would be willing to write a series about Guy Gardner than Steel.
    Question: The girl corner up left, behind Nightwing, it is Natsha or the New Black Racer?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by Thor-Ul View Post
    I Seems like the future is shinning for Steel. However I doubt than Priest would want to write him again. I think than Priest would be willing to write a series about Guy Gardner than Steel.
    Question: The girl corner up left, behind Nightwing, it is Natsha or the New Black Racer?
    That’s an OC from Future State. Can’t remember what her name is but she’ll be in the Titans Academy book I believe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

The man, myth and legend. Hoping to see more of him soon.

Nerd question: Do you prefer Steel having changing his armor, (as IronMan) or keeping a more stable image?
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Nerd question: Do you prefer Steel having changing his armor, (as IronMan) or keeping a more stable image?

My favorite "look" was when he had his own series and he had black in his suit.

But I liked that he had a suit that could come off like clothing.

He does need a more wide array of weaponry though
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Changing. Heroes like Steel and Iron Man can’t afford to look “retro” unless it’s a deliberate choice. They should always be incorporating the current “aesthetic”. As long as Steel has the S-shield, cape, and hammer, they can go nuts with the overall design imo.

Incredible Member

I was first introduced to him through the STAS Episode "Heavy Metal" (in French; I was on holiday in Champagne, France at the time); but thanks to Grant Morrison's JLA and the 52 Series, he really became one of my favourite members of the Super-Family and he needs to be on the League more often.