Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Will Evans View Post
    But wouldn’t that mean in Superman & Lois, he would’ve been with two sisters?
    His Lois is dead and (potentially) his world besides Natalie might be dead. On his Earth he was only with Lois, never with Lucy. My thought process is that John accepts that “our” Lois isn’t his wife, but maybe he can have a new romance with this world’s version of Lucy. All this Multiversal crap is confusing but to clarify:

Earth-Prime: The native version of Irons is dead or at least appears to be. He never met Lois and never met Sam Lane. They may say that Prime Lucy had a history with him however but that’s just a theory on my part.
    Earth-Irons: JHI only loved Lois and married her as far as we can tell. His Lois is dead. He and his daughter Natalie are on Earth Prime now.

My theory is that Irons may have a potential romance with Lucy. There’s no evidence or hints that this will happen but the potential idea of it interests me. Would throw another wrench into the family dynamics. John right now is a widower. He wouldn’t be cheating on Lois since his Lois is dead and this world’s version of Lois is married to Superman. How I would approach it is that Prime Lucy and Prime Irons had a relationship previously, that ended when Prime Irons died. Now Prime Lucy and this new version of Irons are both available. Over time they fall in love and get together.

That’s how I would do it anyway. Or just put comics Lucy and comics Irons together!
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    His Lois is dead and (potentially) his world besides Natalie might be dead. On his Earth he was only with Lois, never with Lucy. My thought process is that John accepts that “our” Lois isn’t his wife, but maybe he can have a new romance with this world’s version of Lucy. All this Multiversal crap is confusing but to clarify:

Earth-Prime: The native version of Irons is dead or at least appears to be. He never met Lois and never met Sam Lane. They may say that Prime Lucy had a history with him however but that’s just a theory on my part.
    Earth-Irons: JHI only loved Lois and married her as far as we can tell. His Lois is dead. He and his daughter Natalie are on Earth Prime now.

My theory is that Irons may have a potential romance with Lucy. There’s no evidence or hints that this will happen but the potential idea of it interests me. Would throw another wrench into the family dynamics. John right now is a widower. He wouldn’t be cheating on Lois since his Lois is dead and this world’s version of Lois is married to Superman. How I would approach it is that Prime Lucy and Prime Irons had a relationship previously, that ended when Prime Irons died. Now Prime Lucy and this new version of Irons are both available. Over time they fall in love and get together.

That’s how I would do it anyway. Or just put comics Lucy and comics Irons together!
    When’s the last time we saw comics Lucy? Is she aware of her nephew?
    Is she aware she had a son with Ron Troupe?

Y’know I can’t recall. Not since New Krypton maybe? Susie was Lucy’s kid I think so Lucy existed in the New 52 and I think she showed up sporadically during that era. Nothing since Rebirth however.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Y’know I can’t recall. Not since New Krypton maybe? Susie was Lucy’s kid I think so Lucy existed in the New 52 and I think she showed up sporadically during that era. Nothing since Rebirth however.
    She was in the New 52 Lois Lane one-shot.

She also appeared at Sam's funeral during the Greg Rucka Lois series.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    She was in the New 52 Lois Lane one-shot.

She also appeared at Sam's funeral during the Greg Rucka Lois series.
    Lois had a one shot during New52? I must've missed that
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Lois had a one shot during New52? I must've missed that
    Yep:

Yep:

I definitely missed that, I don't remember that at all. Not even the cover art is ringing any bells.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

https://twitter.com/vkmarion/status/...695855113?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    I definitely missed that, I don't remember that at all. Not even the cover art is ringing any bells.
    Not to worry, I don’t think you missed much judging by the creative team

Thst is so cool
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Thst is so cool
    Looking forward to reading through 52 again, really do think it’s Steel’s best story.

I'd love to see a short side story with Irons teaming up with Guy Gardner. It'd be pretty cool to see them bust some heads again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Emerald 23 View Post
    I'd love to see a short side story with Irons teaming up with Guy Gardner. It'd be pretty cool to see them bust some heads again.
    That would be hilarious considering what a jackass Guy is. They’d make for an entertaining duo. If I had to pair Irons up with someone else outside the Superfamily, I’d choose either Mr. Terrific (it would be fun to see Irons and Holt try to one up each other intellect wise), Plastic Man (despite Plas’ slapstick exterior he has a lot of guilt over the crimes he committed in his past while Irons holds a lot of guilt for his days building weapons), or Bloodsport (just had the thought that it would be a cool plotline if DuBois were to use one of Irons old weapons to take a life, and Irons has to hunt him down for it).

Astonishing Member The Frog Bros's Avatar

Xerxes pulled this move in the second 300 movie, became a golden god.

300-rise-of-an-empire-xerxes.jpg
    “Look, you can’t put the Superman #77s with the #200s. They haven’t even discovered Red Kryptonite yet. And you can’t put the #98s with the #300s, Lori Lemaris hasn’t even been introduced.” — Sam
    “Where the hell are you from? Krypton?” — Edgar Frog