Default Luke Cage the Power Man Appreciation 2021

Luke Cage the Power Man Appreciation 2021

Any era is on the table: the early solo years, the partnership with Iron Fist, the early 90s solo years, the updated Heroes for Hire stint, the MAX mini and appearances in Alias, the Avengers/Mighty Avengers years, his animation appearances, video game appearances and his more recent appearances in live action.

I'm hoping that 2021 forward can be a much more high profile year for Luke. I'm especially eager to see him in more of an ongoing animated series in his adult form (I'm not mad at the Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon version, but I want a seasoned adult Luke in the next animation feature or series).

Live action will happen again eventually but I don't know what form it would be in. My preference would be another TV show to have more overall screen time.

Happy New Year to Luke and all his fans .

"City of Fire", a Luke Cage miniseries by Ho Che Anderson, is coming out this October.

https://www.gamesradar.com/luke-cage...review-covers/

Astonishing Member chamber-music's Avatar

Glad to see Luke get a mini. Sounds interesting and worth picking up.

I wasn't a fan of the CTE Luke Cage storyline because it required ignoring the fact one of Cage powers is super healing which is as much a part of his limited invulnerability as his steel hard skin.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    "City of Fire", a Luke Cage miniseries by Ho Che Anderson, is coming out this October.

Cool to see Luke get a new series .

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

I'm pumped for this!

Well, I guess it's good that it's coming out. It will be interesting to see three different artists scheduled. I hope if this is successful it leads to an ongoing, or a longer mini-series. I still want a Cage animated series. Get Mike Colter for the voice.

Give him some new clothes. Something street friendly but still "familiar".
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 07-22-2021 at 01:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Well, I guess it's good that it's coming out. It will be interesting to see three different artists scheduled. I hope if this is successful it leads to an ongoing, or a longer mini-series. I still want a Cage animated series. Get Mike Colter for the voice.

Give him some new clothes. Something street friendly but still "familiar".
    All he needs is something in yellow .