Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 142
  1. #1
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,037

    Default Mera, Queen of the Seven Seas - Appreciation 2021

    Happy New Year, Aquafolk! Let's appreciate the Queen of Comics!

    Mera_Prime_Earth_0009.jpg

    Long may the she reign.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 01-01-2021 at 09:57 AM.

  2. #2
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Happy New Year, Aquafolk! Let's appreciate the Queen of Comics!

    Mera_Prime_Earth_0009.jpg

    Long may the she reign.
    Long may she reign!

  3. #3
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,372

    Default

    Happy New Year to the Queen of the Sea .

  4. #4
    Incredible Member Goldrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    935

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Happy New Year to the Queen of the Sea .
    I make this humble suggestion again, her page should be merged with that of Arthur, most of the time it ends up with threads about her on his page and viceversa on hers. After all they are two characters unlike others, that its hard to separate even in discussions. Two married superheroes isn't that common... after all its AquaMera

  5. #5
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    I make this humble suggestion again, her page should be merged with that of Arthur, most of the time it ends up with threads about her on his page and viceversa on hers. After all they are two characters unlike others, that its hard to separate even in discussions. Two married superheroes isn't that common... after all its AquaMera
    While I do agree that they're a package deal- there's no reason why she can't have her own discussions and cool art posts.
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 01-02-2021 at 09:43 AM.

  6. #6
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24,540

    Default


    from Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe Vol. XV (May 1986)

  7. #7
    Incredible Member Goldrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    935

    Default

    EpXC6K_W8AEiV_7.jpg
    We can't forget Mini Mera....... Its Andy's debut as a superhero this month
    Last edited by Goldrake; 01-02-2021 at 11:28 AM.

  8. #8
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

    from Who's Who: The Definitive Directory of the DC Universe Vol. XV (May 1986)
    Oh Mera, how I miss when you had bangs. She never looked better from a design point than the silver/bronze age, but Reis is up there.

  9. #9
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    EpXC6K_W8AEiV_7.jpg
    We can't forget Mini Mera....... Its Andy's debut as a superhero this month
    Ha! Mini Mera .
    Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Oh Mera, how I miss when you had bangs. She never looked better from a design point than the silver/bronze age, but Reis is up there.
    My only concern with Reis...sleeves, or no sleeves?

  10. #10
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Ha! Mini Mera .

    My only concern with Reis...sleeves, or no sleeves?
    No sleeves!

    Hail Mini Mera!

  11. #11
    Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,037

    Default

    Long live the Mini Mera!
    Last edited by Flash Gordon; 01-03-2021 at 08:35 AM.

  12. #12
    Incredible Member Goldrake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Posts
    935

    Default

    1387815-mera9.jpg

    Mera and Arthur Jr by Alex Ross

  13. #13
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarFarr View Post
    1387815-mera9.jpg

    Mera and Arthur Jr by Alex Ross
    Gorgeous Mera is gorgeous .

  14. #14
    Invincible Member MajorHoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    24,540

    Default

    Not necessarily her best look, but . . .

    from Aquaman Secret Files #1 (December 1998)

  15. #15
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Not necessarily her best look, but . . .

    from Aquaman Secret Files #1 (December 1998)
    Now I understand where Young Justice got the inspiration for her design.

    Well, that and DC Bombshells.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •