Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

"I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

"I am a man of peace."

Luna Snow will be making a guest appearance in Silk's upcoming series in February:

SILK #2
    EMILY KIM (W) • TAKESHI MIYAZAWA (A) • Cover by INHYUK LEE
    Variant Cover by AUDREY MOK
    K-POP KATASTROPHE!
    • The new villain in town targets Silk's friend and fellow super hero, the pop star Luna Snow!
    • The same villain is siphoning the youth of social media influencers, and Silk is racing to find out why.
    • Can Silk save her friend, solve the mystery and salvage a date gone awry? She can only pick two!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    Last edited by Tien Long; 11-25-2021 at 03:02 PM.
    "I am a man of peace."

Find another image source, that site's name is swear filtered.

EDIT: Done it for you. Next time just use CBR. We're on their forums after all.

Last edited by Digifiend; 11-25-2021 at 03:03 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Find another image source, that site's name is swear filtered.
    Fixed it bro. Thanks for the heads up.
    "I am a man of peace."

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Ooh, aswangs (Tagalog catch-all name for evil spirits) invading Cebu!
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

Not sure why Luna Snow is still with Tiger Division in that preview. When she worked with them in the BLACK CAT ANNUAL it was specified that she was only there to help them out for the emergency--she wasn't actually a member; she was just on loan to help them out.

Maybe she impressed enough that they invited her to join them long term?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Maybe she impressed enough that they invited her to join them long term?
    Could be, although I'm not sure why she'd quit the Agents of Atlas just to transfer to an alternate team. But maybe she's doing double duty like White Fox herself.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dermie View Post
    Not sure why Luna Snow is still with Tiger Division in that preview. When she worked with them in the BLACK CAT ANNUAL it was specified that she was only there to help them out for the emergency--she wasn't actually a member; she was just on loan to help them out.
    I’d reckon “the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth is dead and every dimensional warlord is fleeing her with their armies; while a mystical apex predator marchs in their wake” is an all hands on deck situation

Could be, although I'm not sure why she'd quit the Agents of Atlas just to transfer to an alternate team. But maybe she's doing double duty like White Fox herself.
    And like Amadeus, who stayed on the Champions despite joining the Agents of Atlas.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Ooh, aswangs (Tagalog catch-all name for evil spirits) invading Cebu!
    Cool how the team is facing against evil spirits from real cultures. And Wave and Sword Master look cool doing it.

Thought about that too. Could be a "no prize" situation, where the story isn't saying that she's still on loan to Tiger Division. Her inclusion is welcome though.
    "I am a man of peace."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    I’d reckon “the Sorcerer Supreme of Earth is dead and every dimensional warlord is fleeing her with their armies; while a mystical apex predator marchs in their wake” is an all hands on deck situation
    Of course it is, but that's not the issue. Luna Snow is an official member of the Agents of Atlas--so in this all hands on deck situation presumably she should be with her actual team and not the team she was on loan to for a single mission.

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Thought about that too. Could be a "no prize" situation, where the story isn't saying that she's still on loan to Tiger Division. Her inclusion is welcome though.
    Presumably so. The Agents of Atlas have more members than Tiger Division anyway, so maybe White Fox called her in for back up, knowing that the Atlas team would still have plenty of manpower even without the two of them.

Does anyone else want to see the return of the original Agents of Atlas? I enjoy the new team, but think the original had a chemistry together that the newbies just don't.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Hi all. Wanted to ask if anyone else has read the Marvel Voices: Identity anthology yet?
    Wave's story was cool. The artwork was a little too sketchy for me, but seeing Wave in action is always a treat. Hmmm what's going on between her and Bishop I wonder ?
    I just read this now on Unlimited. I think this is a nod to how Bishop was originally meant to be Filipino as intended by Filipino co-creator Whilce Portacio, and he was in fact supposed to be based on famed billiards great Efren "Bata" Reyes.

https://www.spin.ph/life/guide/efren...a1017-20191020
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES