Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    The developers gave her a Filipino English accent wherein she learned it as a second language in late childhood, or she was brought up in a family where the English was spoken like that.
    Yeah, I was feeling that too. The Filipino accent wasn't quite riht.

Is it possible to be a Hulk and not have a six pack? Because if not; there's your shortcut to getting ripped: be a Hulk!
    Ha, awesome! Better sneak in some gamma rays after I do my yoga .
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Shang-Chi, Silk, Brawn, Jimmy Woo, and Wave are all in that Voices issue (though Amadeus doesn't have his own story and just co-stars in Cindy's).
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

W.E.B. of Spider-Man #3 final page
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

The Agents of Atlas and Tiger Division will be appearing in a DEATH OF DR. STRANGE: WHITE FOX one-shot.

Most of the team will probably be limited to cameos since it is only a one-shot and the main focus is on White Tiger, but the article says that Sword Master at least will have a significant part.

https://www.cbr.com/death-of-doctor-...te-fox-murder/

White Fox. White Tiger is a different superheroine.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Neither to be mistaken for White Rabbit, White Wolf or White Alpaca. (I may have made one of those up...)

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Neither to be mistaken for White Rabbit, White Wolf or White Alpaca. (I may have made one of those up...)
    White Rabbit and White Wolf really exist.

But I would totally read about White Alpaca.

has the team gone on a north american tour yet? Introduced themselves to the USA based heroes and groups?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yes. White Tiger has been five different Marvel superheroes -- three female, two male.

Pardon the typo -- I do know the difference between White Fox and White Tiger, given that I typed her name correctly elsewhere in that same post.

Hi all. Just wanted to post this preview of the upcoming Marvel Voices: Identity anthology. Many of the Agents are found there. Check it out:

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-vo...review-covers/

I'm digging the Jimmy Woo and Wave sections. Jimmy looks pretty snappy in his 1950s attire. Whilce Portacio's rendition of Wave looks beautiful. Some non Agents appear as well. Jubilee worshipping at the grave, never thought I'd see that.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Tien Long View Post
    Hi all. Just wanted to post this preview of the upcoming Marvel Voices: Identity anthology. Many of the Agents are found there. Check it out:

https://www.gamesradar.com/marvel-vo...review-covers/

I'm digging the Jimmy Woo and Wave sections. Jimmy looks pretty snappy in his 1950s attire. Whilce Portacio's rendition of Wave looks beautiful. Some non Agents appear as well. Jubilee worshipping at the grave, never thought I'd see that.
    Looking like a good anthology issue .

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    has the team gone on a north american tour yet? Introduced themselves to the USA based heroes and groups?
    There are so darn many Asian heroes they haven't interacted with, I'm kinda more interested in seeing what's up with the Chinese (China Force?), Japanese (Big Hero Six!) and Filipino (Tiger Division) hero teams, as well as any others that might be out there, or random other heroes like Komodo (Indonesian) or Silhouette (Cambodian), or the zillion mutants like Surge, Indra, Dust, Kwannon, Sunfire, Trinary, etc. or Inhumans like Iso, Grid, Haechi, etc.

Tying together some Agents of Atlas and Shang-Chi's Five Weapons Society storylines could be interesting as well, and timely. (And perhaps more on-theme than 'Shang runs into Spider-Man this week, and the Fantastic Four next week...')

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    There are so darn many Asian heroes they haven't interacted with, I'm kinda more interested in seeing what's up with the Chinese (China Force?), Japanese (Big Hero Six!) and Filipino (Tiger Division) hero teams, as well as any others that might be out there, or random other heroes like Komodo (Indonesian) or Silhouette (Cambodian), or the zillion mutants like Surge, Indra, Dust, Kwannon, Sunfire, Trinary, etc. or Inhumans like Iso, Grid, Haechi, etc.

Tying together some Agents of Atlas and Shang-Chi's Five Weapons Society storylines could be interesting as well, and timely. (And perhaps more on-theme than 'Shang runs into Spider-Man this week, and the Fantastic Four next week...')
    I agree there are numerous Asian heroes and teams that needs some face time Eight Immortals (China) and Future Avengers (Japan) to name another two.

Big Hero Six are pretty much blocked by Disney corporate due to their non-Marvel branded movie and TV show.