Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    Does anyone else want to see the return of the original Agents of Atlas? I enjoy the new team, but think the original had a chemistry together that the newbies just don't.
    Yes, I also found it cool that they were old and relatively forgotten Marvel characters given a new life and direction.

is Jimmy Woo seen lately in the comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    is Jimmy Woo seen lately in the comics?
    Pretty much in Agents of Atlas comics.

Amazing Member Cindy's Addiction's Avatar

Just finished reading Death of Doctor Strange: White Fox issue today and unfortunately it seems it hit a hard ending. Sure, White Fox has won a fight against a demonic fox but Marvel has just buried Sword Master.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy's Addiction View Post
    Just finished reading Death of Doctor Strange: White Fox issue today and unfortunately it seems it hit a hard ending. Sure, White Fox has won a fight against a demonic fox but Marvel has just buried Sword Master.
    spoilers:
    I doubt that Sword Master is dead. I think that the issue was a set up for him to become the new Iron Fist
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Cindy's Addiction View Post
    The first 5/6ths of that book were good. Wow, the art was on point for both sections and it was great to see the character development. And then there's what happened with Lin Lie, which felt rushed :/ . It doesn't take away from the beginnings of the book. Indeed, I'm feeling Alyssa Wong and Andie Tong could be the team on a new Agents of Atlas book. But the ending was a little sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    spoilers:
    I doubt that Sword Master is dead. I think that the issue was a set up for him to become the new Iron Fist
    end of spoilers
    It's feeling like that, right? Especially considering who's writing that new title.
    "I am a man of peace."

"A man of peace...who fights like ten tigers."

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Seems like a weird shift.

I thought it was pretty fun till the end. I was surprised how close Swordmaster and White Fox were. I thought it was a good one-shot about White Fox.

I'm not a big fan of the whole Swordmaster becomes the next Iron Fist theory as its pretty random and Pei is right there. Plus having another female Iron Fist is better optics and a good call back to Immortal Iron Fist.

But it is what it is. Atleast we'll have a dynamic between Lin Lie and White Fox to explore in the new Iron Fist miniseries.

I don't really have a preference for Agents of Atlas. So maybe do a team up where members of both versions have to work together?

I love both versions of the Agents of Atlas. But maybe they could each have their own name and mission statement?
    I think the new one could be called Agents of Pan or Pan Agents. But I really want to see them getting more focus whatever they're called.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I love both versions of the Agents of Atlas. But maybe they could each have their own name and mission statement?
    I think the new one could be called Agents of Pan or Pan Agents. But I really want to see them getting more focus whatever they're called.
    I'm fond of them dubbing themselves the Protectors. It's a callback to their first appearance in "Totally Awesome Hulk".
    Last edited by the illustrious mr. kenway; 12-02-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Would be ideal situation probably, but since both versions struggled to sell I think its more likely that we either get a third version at some point or we don't get new AoA books at all.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    Would be ideal situation probably, but since both versions struggled to sell I think its more likely that we either get a third version at some point or we don't get new AoA books at all.
    I think it could also be interesting if Woo created international subteams in all continents. So the "Agents of Pan" could be part of a bigger "Atlas" picture. Kind of like a new Avengers World.
    Maybe it would be a nuce enough hook to attract new readers.

Ultimate Member

I think it could also be interesting if Woo created international subteams in all continents. So the "Agents of Pan" could be part of a bigger "Atlas" picture. Kind of like a new Avengers World.
    Maybe it would be a nuce enough hook to attract new readers.
    It would make some sense. There's already been a Chinese team (led by Collective Man), a Japanese team (Big Hero 6) and a Filipino team (Triumph Division), so there's plenty of room out there for them to loosely ally into a 'pan-Asian' mega-team or inter-team alliance or something. There's also a few Indian heroes out there that could ally into an Indian group (mutants like Trinary, Indra, Timeslip and Thunderbird III, NuHumans like Grid and Banyan, others like Raz Malhotra or even Omega Sentinel, if she's not a villain again this week).

And hey, the third most populous Asian country (after China and India), Indonesia, has that whole single hero, Komodo! She can have her own team. Everybody gets a team!