Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I've sworn off buying Funkos like 3 times already but they keep coming out with cool Gambit ones!
    Make Good Art

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    NicoPony has found some new cool Gambit funko.

Hot Topic exclusive Gambit with Cat releasing in the next few weeks for International Cat Day. We need to show it to Anka.

Even though i never shopped at Hot Topic because their stuff was never my style I always browsed their website to check out what kind of stuff they had for characters I liked. I ended up getting a Donatello hoodie from them one time.

Funkos are cool too. I’m not a collector but I can see people loving that funko

NicoPony has found some new cool Gambit funko.

Hot Topic exclusive Gambit with Cat releasing in the next few weeks for International Cat Day. We need to show it to Anka.

Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in! LOL Dammit ... I might need this.

Yeah, I can't really fault the writers who didn't want to delve too deep into the Guild outside of a Gambit solo thus far, especially with limited page space. It needs it's own arc and focus. Outside of hardcore Gambit fans, most general X-Men fans don't understand the Guild or take it seriously.

Yet considering the Hellfire Club is hugely popular, I think a story could be written around them if a writer took a sincere interest and did some major research. Maybe they're stealing something Krakoa, under Remy's nose and he has to take a side ... or with his permission and he's playing both sides? Or perhaps something to do with the Elixir ... Jean-Luc is having some terrible side effect and Remy must find the origin of the Elixir. I dunno, there is a ton of possibly there. Tie the Guild back into dealings with other ancient crime syndicates.

4chan rumor so don`t be very excited. But it would be very cool if it to be true.

https://www.cbr.com/netherrealms-mar...ng-game-leaks/

The roster for NetherRealm's long-rumored Marvel fighting game has supposedly leaked.

The character list for the game includes, "Captain America, Thor, Iron Man, Black Widow, Hawkeye, Wolverine, Black Panther, Spider-Man, Groot and Rocket (duo character), Blade, Gamora, Moon Knight, Ghost Rider, Gambit, Shang-Chi, Kitty Pryde, Invisible Woman, Mr Fantastic, Hulk, Skaar, Doctor Octopus, Blob, Mojo, Bullseye, Mephisto, Daken, Arnim Zola, Venom, Abomination, Deacon Frost (and) Madam Masque."

Deadpool will be offered as a pre-order bonus. The first DLC pack will reportedly include Daredevil, Cyclops, Raiden and Kylo Ren (of the Star Wars franchise).

I've liked their MK and Injustice games a lot. I'd love to see what specials and dialogue they would do for Gambit
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I've liked their MK and Injustice games a lot. I'd love to see what specials and dialogue they would do for Gambit
    Me too.
    I think from MK 11 Gambit would be similar to Jade/ some Raiden moves and Johnny Cage.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 07-26-2021 at 01:49 PM.

Me too.
    I think from MK 11 Gambit would be similar to Jade/ some Raiden moves and Johhny Cage.
    I haven't played MK11 yet, but I could see that. I played Nightwing in the first Injustice a lot and always really liked the mechanics of his bo staff. Could totally see that translating for Gambit as well
    Make Good Art

Screenshot_20210728-131111.jpg
    Looks like Gambit on the cover of October's Black Panther.

you sure that's not fantomex? the pink is throwing me off, but gambit don't wear white pants or carry a gun. it's probably fantomex, ripping off more of gambit's look and appropriating the pink.

Nice catch! I'm skeptical if he'll appear since it's on Mars, but who knows
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    you sure that's not fantomex? the pink is throwing me off, but gambit don't wear white pants or carry a gun. it's probably fantomex, ripping off more of gambit's look and appropriating the pink.
    Pretty sure it's Gambit. He's been shown to have a pouch/holster on his right leg like that. I'm guessing the white pants is just the coloring/lighting.

Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Pretty sure it's Gambit. He's been shown to have a pouch/holster on his right leg like that. I'm guessing the white pants is just the coloring/lighting.

Thank god. Though just a portion of Gambit is not great, any part of Fantomex is completely unacceptable.

Quote Originally Posted by NicoPony View Post
    Thank god. Though just a portion of Gambit is not great, any part of Fantomex is completely unacceptable.
    Agreed, wholeheartedly. They should keep him dead
    Make Good Art

Remy is in the X-Men #2 preview

Gambit in Xmen2