Page 25 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    Yeah definitely. Would probably be worth starting a thread for. For Gambit, it would definitely be this scene or "Bang, you dead"
    100% THIS.
    bangyoudeaddisplay.jpg

Though I did like that line Tom Taylor gave him in Red ...

Di4MvoXUYAAzZr1.jpg

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    100% THIS.
    bangyoudeaddisplay.jpg

Though I did like that line Tom Taylor gave him in Red ...

Di4MvoXUYAAzZr1.jpg
    I LOVE that Red scene. Such a cool way of making a "To me, my X-Men" for Gambit.
    Make Good Art

Yeah definitely. Would probably be worth starting a thread for. For Gambit, it would definitely be this scene or "Bang, you dead"
    Another favorite would be from Chris Bachalo!

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    The destroying of the world could be something. A lot of the details are kinda not lining up but hey inspiration is possible
    DUDE where have you been? haven't seen ya in forever! SOOOOOOOOO much I'd like to catch u up on

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    DUDE where have you been? haven't seen ya in forever! SOOOOOOOOO much I'd like to catch u up on
    Hey man! Glad to see ya. Yeah a lot has happened. Had to take a break from everything and focus on some things. Hopefully the project is still going well and all.

Mighty Member

Chris Hemsworth was almost Gambit in X-men Origins
    I got very close to ‘GI Joe,’” he says of the action hero played by Channing Tatum in the 2009 summer hit. “I got very close to Gambit in the Wolverine ‘X-Men’ movies.” Instead, Taylor Kitsch was cast. “At the time I was upset,” Hemsworth says. “I was running out of money. But if I played either of those characters, I wouldn’t have been able to play Thor.”
    That would have been very fun to me. Chris and Hugh. Though idk how good a Gambit he would be

Yeah, I've heard that he was almost cast, but I'm not mad. Kitsch did a good job with what he had and I love Hemsworth as Thor
    Make Good Art

Mighty Member

Yeah, I've heard that he was almost cast, but I'm not mad. Kitsch did a good job with what he had and I love Hemsworth as Thor
    I never knew he was close to be cast before. I wonder how he would have looked in the movie

Mighty Member

Question about Excalibur 16. So I haven’t kept up too much but I came across some info saying Gambits powers evolved in issue 16. Saying he is able to be kinda like Cerebro to sense “mutant energies”. Is that what happened or was I told wrong? It could be a cool thing to see his powers evolve. He could be like a mitachlorian detector but for mutants.

Hey man! Glad to see ya. Yeah a lot has happened. Had to take a break from everything and focus on some things. Hopefully the project is still going well and all.
    hey bro, I can appreciate that, you can tell me everything in chat.

the project DID enter a bit of development hell, BUT WOW, its back on its feet and soon to debut! I'll msg you when I can

Question about Excalibur 16. So I haven’t kept up too much but I came across some info saying Gambits powers evolved in issue 16. Saying he is able to be kinda like Cerebro to sense “mutant energies”. Is that what happened or was I told wrong? It could be a cool thing to see his powers evolve. He could be like a mitachlorian detector but for mutants.
    That was in the context of a magic circle they formed. Holding hands and everything.

Betsy was gone and they where attempting to locate/summon her with magic. Gambits role was vaguely alluded to be about his energy manipulation but instead of kinetic he was suppose to focus on magical energy. It is so far the most realized attempt of showing us what a mutant magic is. No other hints have been made to my knowledge on the nature of Gambits role in mutant magic.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by GMikey View Post
    its back on its feet and soon to debut! I'll msg you when I can
    That’s amazing. I can’t wait to see it when it comes out!

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    That was in the context of a magic circle they formed. Holding hands and everything.

Betsy was gone and they where attempting to locate/summon her with magic. Gambits role was vaguely alluded to be about his energy manipulation but instead of kinetic he was suppose to focus on magical energy. It is so far the most realized attempt of showing us what a mutant magic is. No other hints have been made to my knowledge on the nature of Gambits role in mutant magic.
    Imagine how Op he would be if he could detect and possibly manipulate mutant power. Does he need that much power? Proabably not. But it’s more than likely something more minor than I was thinking

It is out of continuity and a middle school kids book, but it was still nice to see Gambit name checked twice in this article about a new Marvel kids book-

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...nts-101-book-3

It is the third book in a series about Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel), Doreen Green (Squirrel Girl), and Miles Morales (Spider-Man). The first two books were apparently about them going to a Avengers academy and this one will be about them going to Xavier's school. I guess the writer and artist are fans I might check it out when it comes out. Sigh, now if only Ms. Marvel could meet Gambit in regular continuity.

Oh cool! I'm not sure about Gambit being a "disaster" as a teacher considering his past experiences as one, but whatever. Looks like it will be a fun book for a younger demo
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    It is out of continuity and a middle school kids book, but it was still nice to see Gambit name checked twice in this article about a new Marvel kids book-

https://www.marvel.com/articles/cult...nts-101-book-3

It is the third book in a series about Kamala Khan (Ms. Marvel), Doreen Green (Squirrel Girl), and Miles Morales (Spider-Man). The first two books were apparently about them going to a Avengers academy and this one will be about them going to Xavier's school. I guess the writer and artist are fans I might check it out when it comes out. Sigh, now if only Ms. Marvel could meet Gambit in regular continuity.
    Wasn't Remy a sex education teacher at the Jean Grey School ? I wonder what he teaches in this continuity