Page 60 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1050565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Just a quick question. Can anyone explain what happened to the "Death" persona Gambit picked up in the Blood of Apocalypse arc? I originally thought Magik got rid of it in Hellbound but it pop up again in X-Men Legacy before the Age of X cross over. What happened to it was it ever addressed again?

Quote Originally Posted by Romy134 View Post
    Just a quick question. Can anyone explain what happened to the "Death" persona Gambit picked up in the Blood of Apocalypse arc? I originally thought Magik got rid of it in Hellbound but it pop up again in X-Men Legacy before the Age of X cross over. What happened to it was it ever addressed again?

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Basically just Marvel's way of saying "It's gone but it could come back if someone wanted to bring it back"
    Make Good Art

Zachary Levi Says He Really Wanted to Play Gambit
    https://movieweb.com/x-men-gambit-zachary-levi/

"I really wanted to be Gambit for a long time, that would be super dope. He was actually my favorite X-Men [character] for a long time. Like all my buddies wanna be Wolverine [when] we’d all play outside [as kids]. Maybe I had some kind of stick that I pretended to be a bow [staff] that I charged and threw my charged cards at everybody… I was born in Louisiana… so I was always like, ‘That’s my guy!’ So then I had these dreams of, 'Oh my god, maybe I can be Gambit.' And then, you know… that didn’t happen. But again, it wasn’t supposed to. Because I get to be this guy [Shazam]. And this guy’s super fun.”

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Zachary Levi Says He Really Wanted to Play Gambit
    https://movieweb.com/x-men-gambit-zachary-levi/

"I really wanted to be Gambit for a long time, that would be super dope. He was actually my favorite X-Men [character] for a long time. Like all my buddies wanna be Wolverine [when] we’d all play outside [as kids]. Maybe I had some kind of stick that I pretended to be a bow [staff] that I charged and threw my charged cards at everybody… I was born in Louisiana… so I was always like, ‘That’s my guy!’ So then I had these dreams of, 'Oh my god, maybe I can be Gambit.' And then, you know… that didn’t happen. But again, it wasn’t supposed to. Because I get to be this guy [Shazam]. And this guy’s super fun.”
    Well he voiced Flynn Rider who shared some similar traits. I can see why he was a fan.
    Last edited by Sparta; 11-30-2021 at 08:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gripstir View Post
    See that was along my thinking but even vibranium can break, it’s not indestructible like adamantium. Even if it does negate gambits powers, which I’m not fully convinced it would or it’s just Asmus writing it that way. Maybe it would take full power Gambit but I’m definitely believing Gambit scientifically speaking would supercharge the vibranium potential energy. Supercharge is the word that makes me think it should do damage. I’m speaking more from my physics studying more than the canon material though. So that’s why I’m still a disbeliever in the way it’s been portrayed so far
    Likely a question of charging time. He could overcharge the vibranium and make it explode but likely needs more time that he would typically have in a fight.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Yu is making a cover.

Gambit looks like really really pissed like steam should be coming out of his ears.

When asked if there's an MCU character he wants to play, Avan Jogia (Leon from new Resident Evil) replies, "I mean, anyone who's throwing cards. I like all the characters that are a little bit more fun. The muscle-bound, tights guy is not nearly as fun as Gambit or something ... I like characters with a little bit more personality and there's great characters in the MCU world that I'd love to pursue. I like Gambit."

https://www.looper.com/674454/the-su..._campaign=clip

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

When asked if there's an MCU character he wants to play, Avan Jogia (Leon from new Resident Evil) replies, "I mean, anyone who's throwing cards. I like all the characters that are a little bit more fun. The muscle-bound, tights guy is not nearly as fun as Gambit or something ... I like characters with a little bit more personality and there's great characters in the MCU world that I'd love to pursue. I like Gambit."

https://www.looper.com/674454/the-su..._campaign=clip
    I actually really like that casting, although I haven't seen him in a ton. It's funny, he was in Victorious with Elizabeth Gillies who is a popular pick for Rogue
    Make Good Art

Lmao what was the reason?

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

This had me laughing. I was like dude shirt was so tight when he threw two glasses it became a bra.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

What the f@&$? Ha. And I have no context for that photo since I don’t know where it’s from, which makes it even funnier. Are they about to have a threesome with Juggernaut or something!? The X-office may be taking this whole polyamory thing too far if so…

Quote Originally Posted by Journey View Post

Lol, it reminded me that moment from Gambit 17.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    What the f@&$? Ha. And I have no context for that photo since I don’t know where it’s from, which makes it even funnier. Are they about to have a threesome with Juggernaut or something!? The X-office may be taking this whole polyamory thing too far if so…
    It is from trial of Mags. They arrived to Krakoa to help everyone fight a huge monster.

Ah. Now that “ride dat big fella like a four-wheela” comment makes a bit more sense. Lol.