Page 4 of 69 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by thjan View Post
    Yeah, I am not a fan of a lot of his art either, and didn't like his Mr. and Mrs. X variant cover, but I thought this was fantastic. Lots of personality and awesome looking Gambit.
    Yeah, definitely nailed the personality. The grin says “Gambit” to me
    Make Good Art

All in!

Cebulski replied for my tweet that for Nicieza and Skroce reunion for Gambit they would just need to say Yes!

https://twitter.com/CBCebulski/statu...13994020970499

Who have twitter please support and reply and like that you would love a new Gambit book and Nicieza/Skroce reunion.

Hell yeah. I could get behind that. Loved Nicieza and Skroce both back in the day.

A Gambit reunion with Nicieza & Skroce is definitely a dream come true...

That would be the dream. When I talked to Nicieza a couple years ago, he seemed genuinely excited about Gambit still after all of these years (at least in comparison to Deadpool). Would love for him to write him again
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    All in!

Cebulski replied for my tweet that for Nicieza and Skroce reunion for Gambit they would just need to say Yes!

https://twitter.com/CBCebulski/statu...13994020970499

Who have twitter please support and reply and like that you would love a new Gambit book and Nicieza/Skroce reunion.
    I would be over the moon excited if this happened. Those early issues with Skroce are among my all time favorite Gambit comics. I read them over and over again as a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    That would be the dream. When I talked to Nicieza a couple years ago, he seemed genuinely excited about Gambit still after all of these years (at least in comparison to Deadpool). Would love for him to write him again
    SAME. There are so many ways he could go with it. Pick up where Asmus left off. Give us the Gambit origin story we've all been clamoring for - he's the perfect person for the job in all honesty. Or touch on how the Guild relates to Krakoa or other crime syndicates - Hellfire, The Hand. Tell us what's next for the thief that seems to have it all - how is he different now that he has so much to lose? What if he came to a conflict of interest between Krakoa and the Guild? So many stories I want!

I think if it were up to Fabian then we would probably get a book about teen Gambit in Nola. Like story with Pig or with Sabretooth in Paris. But Marvel probably won't be interested in such book.

I think if it were up to Fabian then we would probably get a book about teen Gambit in Nola. Like story with Pig or with Sabretooth in Paris. But Marvel probably won't be interested in such book.
    I would love to get a story that connects him to Madripoor from his youthful globetrotting thief days.

Quote Originally Posted by AppleJ View Post
    I would love to get a story that connects him to Madripoor from his youthful globetrotting thief days.
    Me too. Also would love to see how he met Yukio and why she hates him so much

Last edited by Purplevit; 01-20-2021 at 12:29 AM.

Gambit vs Wolverine by Andy Kubert

The more I think about it the more I want to see Gambit using his bo as Daredevil and Nightwing to move through town.
    It would help writers not to forgot how agile he is.

Also found this old 2010 teaser. It was for Hellbound right?

Back then a lot of people though that Gambit will guard Hells kitchen or be a new Daredevil while Daredevil was evil for a mini series or event.

Edit: It seems it wasn`t for Hellbound.

Last edited by Purplevit; 01-20-2021 at 05:47 AM.

The more I think about it the more I want to see Gambit using his bo as Daredevil and Nightwing to move through town.
    It would help writers not to forgot how agile he is.

Hmm, that would be interesting. I wouldn't want it to be too similar to DD with the staff detaching and having the cable like he does, but it would make a lot of sense for him to use it to get around
    Make Good Art

Also found this old 2010 teaser. It was for Hellbound right?

Back then a lot of people though that Gambit will guard Hells kitchen or be a new Daredevil while Daredevil was evil for a mini series or event.

Edit: It seems it wasn`t for Hellbound.

Oh wow, that was a pretty jerk thing of them to do with that tease. Not sure if I'd enjoy Remy AS Daredevil, but a team-up would be fun. I've always thought it would be funny if Remy got framed for something and Jessica Jones was after him. She'd have no time for his nonsense.