Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant101 View Post
    You can't. Only 10 mutants eligible. I voted for Marrow due to her connection to Gambit.
    It's hard for me to listen to someone not in my position. A caterpillar can't relate to what an eagle envisions.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    You can't. Only 10 mutants eligible. I voted for Marrow due to her connection to Gambit.
    A connection not many Gambit fans like from what i gathered. Not because of her, but because it reminds people to the Morlock Massacre retcon involving him. Also they haven't interacted since 20 years or so and Gambit writers aren't in any hurry to remind readers of it.

I think the only time it ever got a nod beyond the Gambit Origin one-shot was Clay Mann putting a post it note in his last solo series, reminding him of calling a "Sarah".

Though now i wonder if there is a universe or two, in the Marvel Multiverse where he actualy raised her instead of leaving her with a random cop.
    Last edited by Grunty; 01-28-2021 at 06:07 PM.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post
    A connection not many Gambit fans like from what i gathered. Not because of her, but because it reminds people to the Morlock Massacre retcon involving him. Also they haven't interacted since 20 years or so and Gambit writers aren't in any hurry to remind readers of it.

I think the only time it ever got a nod beyond the Gambit Origin one-shot was Clay Mann putting a post it note in his last solo series, reminding him of calling a "Sarah".

Though now i wonder if there is a universe or two, in the Marvel Multiverse where he actualy raised her instead of leaving her with a random cop.
    I like their connection, even with the Morlock Massacre. I think it shows that he at least tried to make something good come from it all

I just don't like the AU where they got married. That was just weird
    Make Good Art

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmans_Raven View Post
    I just don't like the AU where they got married. That was just weird
    That one was a big "no, just no". It really makes no sense. A father/daughter or big bro/little sister relationship would be far more reasonable for an AU. But then again it was The Twelve, which was an aimless a waste of a storyline in general.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Grunty View Post

While I don't like the Morlock massacre it's only because they didn't go dark enough with it. I didn't like the Marrow character personally

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    Attachment 105255

From All-New X-men monsters unleashed. By Jeremy Whitely.

Not a perfect issue but the clear highlight is Remy and Lauras relationship. Jeremy wisely moves it into a new phase. I like to read it and remind myself that there are writers out there that get Remy. It's just Marvel that don't hire them.
    There's that gambit with the food. I hope he cooked him himself, I like when Gambit is kinda a snobby foodie and wants to share it with people

Mighty Member

https://screenrant.com/xmen-gambit-p...rsary-special/

Apparently there's a bazarro version of Gambit that is the son of Sue Storm and Namor and is the Prince of Atlantis.

Gambit is finally getting a new uni in Future Fight. I知 guessing it値l be his Excalibur look

https://forum.netmarble.com/futurefi...w/2227/1685902

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Gambit is finally getting a new uni in Future Fight. Iツ知 guessing itツ値l be his Excalibur look

Cool! Thanks for sharing. I waited really long for him to get any updates but dropped game a long time ago. Now it is time to return.

Gambit is finally getting a new uni in Future Fight. Iツ知 guessing itツ値l be his Excalibur look

I would prefer his Outworld costume instead of main Excalibur. Main Excalibur looks almost the same as his Future fight but with purple.

Still lame that we can`t play Marvel heroes. It had the best Gambit costumes.

Astonishing Member Sandmans_Raven's Avatar

I really wish we had some better Marvel/X-Men games. I tried playing some of these mobile games but I get bored with them pretty quick. I even got MUA 3 so I could finally play as Gambit but I haven't picked it up since I played it the first time.
    Make Good Art

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    Cool! Thanks for sharing. I waited really long for him to get any updates but dropped game a long time ago. Now it is time to return.

I would prefer his Outworld costume instead of main Excalibur. Main Excalibur looks almost the same as his Future fight but with purple.

Still lame that we can`t play Marvel heroes. It had the best Gambit costumes.

I may have jumped the gun. The teaser is for Gambit getting an awakening skill. The crystal, which I thought was a Sinister referene is actually the Awakening Crystals. Still its highly likely Gambit gets a costume bc the sneak peak characters almost always do

With him getting an awakening skill, I wonder who will show up in his. 3 other characters team up in these things. I think Rogue is a given but stumped on the other 2. Maybe Psylocke, Jubilee and/or Morgan Le Fay

I may have jumped the gun. The teaser is for Gambit getting an awakening skill. The crystal, which I thought was a Sinister referene is actually the Awakening Crystals. Still its highly likely Gambit gets a costume bc the sneak peak characters almost always do

With him getting an awakening skill, I wonder who will show up in his. 3 other characters team up in these things. I think Rogue is a given but stumped on the other 2. Maybe Psylocke, Jubilee and/or Morgan Le Fay
    Rogue and X-23/Storm are his closest friends right now. Or were before DOX.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 02-03-2021 at 04:02 PM.

Rogue and X-23/Storm are his closest friends right now. Or were befeore DOX.
    Storm already has a T3 so she's unlikely to be in his. X-23 could work but if they are making Krakoa and/or Excalibur the theme for this update, she seems like an odd choice since she hasnt had much presence in this era. I do think the 4 characters I mention will get updated bc they are in desperate need of it

Storm already has a T3 so she's unlikely to be in his. X-23 could work but if they are making Krakoa and/or Excalibur the theme for this update, she seems like an odd choice since she hasnt had much presence in this era. I do think the 4 characters I mention will get updated bc they are in desperate need of it
    Yeah. I can see Psylocke or Jubes if they all will get Excalibur uniforms. Not sure if Jubilee is even in game.

Yeah. I can see Psylocke or Jubes if they all will get Excalibur uniforms. Not sure if Jubilee is even in game.
    She was added in 2019 in the Disasembled update