Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
Yeeeeaaaahhh, that's the problem though. We live in a society where people can say and do almost anything. It is pretty weird that people want them to be an item, I mean they're literally just kids, but fans will be fans - some of them like projecting into their favourite characters.
You think that Damian and Jon are bad? ScienceBros (Tony Stark and Bruce Banner) is a thing for shippers, as well as (Thor and Loki).

What you're doing is right though, just ignore it.
Funny thing is, the first time I knew about Damian and Jon is from a comic strip about them having accidental kissing and it gets recorded + broadcasted. But I didn't ship them in the slightest, the comic strip just made me know that Batman and Superman have sons and apparently they're friends. Then after I searched about them, I got hooked more with Damian and Dickbats (and honestly didn't care much about Jon).
Maybe that's why I didn't pay any thought to those kinds of artists and fanfic writers, even though their creations truly far from my taste. Like you said, just ignore them. Skip or even block their accounts if necessary. Berates them for their own contents will just do more harm than good.