Page 135 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3585125131132133134135136137138139145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3875

though it also seems likely that Flatline could try to get close to him just to betray him. After all, she's a villain's sidekick - not a hero's. This aspect is further pushed by the pair of plushes in the background of Robin and Flatline, sitting atop previous volumes of the manga series.
    Ehhhh... Who 2 plushes suggest that she can betray him??

https://screenrant.com/robin-flatlin...ver-dc-comics/

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Why do people talk about Damian and Emiko?
    It was kinda Percy's (TT first half writer) dream pairing, and let's just said that it didn't end well.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I wonder, is Flatline sticking around after tournament is over? Because it seems like next arc is in Gotham.
    she was the sidekick to a Gotham villain so she will come home with him

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Couldn't agree more and also CALLED IT!

I'm here for Damian and Flatline. She's cheeky and have loved every panel with the two so far. Even their non verbal interactions [Amused flirty looks form Fl, Damian's death Glares, cheeky winks, showing off with the knives] are fun to watch.

I think Damian and romance works surprisingly well.

Damian and Raven in the animated movies
    Damian and Kara in Injustice 2
    Damian and Lexi in The Just

All crack ships that nobody saw coming and yet surprisingly sweet and somehow worked.
    Event the brief Damian and Cassie in Dceased was sweet and worked.

Damian Wayne actually can do romance and still retain his Damianness
    you missed on that started it all

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    It was kinda Percy's (TT first half writer) dream pairing, and let's just said that it didn't end well.
    I think I read everything with them together (that is not a lot), but I don't see them as a thing, they don't talk with each other or create any connection (I think).

I think I read everything with them together (that is not a lot), but I don't see them as a thing, they don't talk with each other or create any connection (I think).
    It had the beginnings of a strong relationship, like when she gave him a kiss on the cheek and all the other Titans teased Dami. Then when she got injured and Dami visited her in hospital.

Plus, the Emiko you see in the Dami's Teen Titans was pretty OOC (I mean, everyone was), but even then they bantered a bit (You could say every time she got angry at Djinn and Dami "Flirting", it was jealousy - though you could also say it was annoyance).

Romance at this point is really reaching (Dami is a midget who thinks love is for fools XD), but it could be a possibility in future, kind of like Dick and Artemis in the Young Justice Comics (I can't remember if it was Invasion or Outsiders).
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Me neither but someone on DC (I think Percy himself) said that Emiko is Damian's first crush. Granted, some people also said that Kara, Steph, or Katana is Damian's first crush. I also found some people said that Colin is Damian's early crush.
    That's why I never care about romance plots in comics. Too many times they went nowhere and change depending on next writers. It happened in every relationship in comics but romance truly takes the worst of it.

(But seriously, Damian kinda always be shipped every time he was pretty much just smile or praise a girl. I know that it's so rare for him to do that but still...)

Fantastic Member

Me neither but someone on DC (I think Percy himself) said that Emiko is Damian's first crush. Granted, some people also said that Kara, Steph, or Katana is Damian's first crush. I also found some people said that Colin is Damian's early crush.
    That's why I never care about romance plots in comics. Too many times they went nowhere and change depending on next writers. It happened in every relationship in comics but romance truly takes the worst of it.

(But seriously, Damian kinda always be shipped every time he was pretty much just smile or praise a girl. I know that it's so rare for him to do that but still...)
    Don't forget that one time, that one time, when Damian actually was interested in a girl was in Battle of the Cowl. But we all know that was so OOC.

Kinda get yah, pretty much the kid is shipped to a girl whenever he's in close proximity of interactions with a person.
    Think it all boils down to that for so long the kid hasn't had a love interest like his dad and brothers:
    Bruce -> Selina (plus countless others)
    Dick -> Babs & Starfire (The actual main contenders)
    Jason -> Artemis (I don't know about Jason Pre-New 52 if he had any, but early New 52 he dated some Assassin chick)
    Tim -> Stephanie and Jubilee (Yeah from the X-Men, remember that cross over event)

and then you Damian for the longest time who hasn't had any, which gives it free pickings for anyone to ship him with.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Damian took a girl on a Batmobile joyride in Tony Daniel's Battle for The Cowl.
    Damian asked if Katana's seeing someone in Dustin Nguyen's Street of Gotham after they agreed to let her watched over Hush while he's acting as Bruce Wayne to cover the time Bruce went missing in time.
    Dick teased that Damian had a crush on Supergirl at the ending of Joshua Williamson's Superman/Batman feature of them. It's unclear on Damian's part, he just acknowledged that Kara's an adequate partner.
    Colin's just fan interpretation since he's the first friend his age. The closest thing is Dustin Nguyen who seems aware of the pairing decided to have Damian presented a flower bouquet to Colin on Valentine's Day that Colin teased him about (but they both know it's meant for Colin to give to his orphanage nuns)

Ben Percy was writing Emiko in Green Arrow, but did he write Teen Titans? There was an interview on Newsarama mentioning that crush, but I don't remember the writer.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Don't forget that one time, that one time, when Damian actually was interested in a girl was in Battle of the Cowl. But we all know that was so OOC.

Kinda get yah, pretty much the kid is shipped to a girl whenever he's in close proximity of interactions with a person.
    Think it all boils down to that for so long the kid hasn't had a love interest like his dad and brothers:
    Bruce -> Selina (plus countless others)
    Dick -> Babs & Starfire (The actual main contenders)
    Jason -> Artemis (I don't know about Jason Pre-New 52 if he had any, but early New 52 he dated some Assassin chick)
    Tim -> Stephanie and Jubilee (Yeah from the X-Men, remember that cross over event)

and then you Damian for the longest time who hasn't had any, which gives it free pickings for anyone to ship him with.
    definite love interest didn't save them from shipper and inconsistent writers
    Bruce -> Selina (plus countless others) = "the countless others" part is important

Dick -> Babs & Starfire (The actual main contenders) = I heard that now Babs is Dick's girlfriend in Nightwing and Kori is Dick's girlfriend is Titan. Either they ignore their fellow writers for the sake of ship or they tried to pull two-timer Dick. Again.

Jason -> Artemis (I don't know about Jason Pre-New 52 if he had any, but early New 52 he dated some Assassin chick) = Pretty sure she brother zoned him, and on RHATO first half he was paired with Kori. One time with Babs, on one occasion with Dinah (man Jason is the wildest victim of romance comic inconsistency imo)

Tim -> Stephanie and Jubilee (Yeah from the X-Men, remember that cross over event) = Now Tim broke up with Steph for still unidentified reason and embark journey to delve in his sexuality

I guess I should be glad that in Damian they can be played as puppy crush.

Extraordinary Member

definite love interest didn't save them from shipper and inconsistent writers
    Bruce -> Selina (plus countless others) = "the countless others" part is important

Dick -> Babs & Starfire (The actual main contenders) = I heard that now Babs is Dick's girlfriend in Nightwing and Kori is Dick's girlfriend is Titan. Either they ignore their fellow writers for the sake of ship or they tried to pull two-timer Dick. Again.

Jason -> Artemis (I don't know about Jason Pre-New 52 if he had any, but early New 52 he dated some Assassin chick) = Pretty sure she brother zoned him, and on RHATO first half he was paired with Kori. One time with Babs, on one occasion with Dinah (man Jason is the wildest victim of romance comic inconsistency imo)

Tim -> Stephanie and Jubilee (Yeah from the X-Men, remember that cross over event) = Now Tim broke up with Steph for still unidentified reason and embark journey to delve in his sexuality

I guess I should be glad that in Damian they can be played as puppy crush.
    Jason consistent love interest is rose Wilson
    TItans , red hood and the outlaws, Married in deceased and flirting again in death metal. She is his one

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Jason consistent love interest is rose Wilson
    TItans , red hood and the outlaws, Married in deceased and flirting again in death metal. She is his one
    Artemis is far superior as his love interest.

As for Damian and Flatline. I'm game for it. Interested to see how it is handled.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by KrustyKid View Post
    Artemis is far superior as his love interest.

As for Damian and Flatline. I'm game for it. Interested to see how it is handled.
    Much like starfire she breaks the bat world storylines so don’t expect them to ever pan out

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Much like starfire she breaks the bat world storylines so don’t expect them to ever pan out
    They did at the end of the Rebirth Outlaws series, but it also ended amicably at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Damian took a girl on a Batmobile joyride in Tony Daniel's Battle for The Cowl.
    Damian asked if Katana's seeing someone in Dustin Nguyen's Street of Gotham after they agreed to let her watched over Hush while he's acting as Bruce Wayne to cover the time Bruce went missing in time.
    Dick teased that Damian had a crush on Supergirl at the ending of Joshua Williamson's Superman/Batman feature of them. It's unclear on Damian's part, he just acknowledged that Kara's an adequate partner.
    Colin's just fan interpretation since he's the first friend his age. The closest thing is Dustin Nguyen who seems aware of the pairing decided to have Damian presented a flower bouquet to Colin on Valentine's Day that Colin teased him about (but they both know it's meant for Colin to give to his orphanage nuns)

Ben Percy was writing Emiko in Green Arrow, but did he write Teen Titans? There was an interview on Newsarama mentioning that crush, but I don't remember the writer.
    Eh, I'd toss out Battle for the Cowl as a whole. Damian, Jason, and even Tim to an extent, were badly OOC for the sake of making Dick look good.