Page 219 of 242 FirstFirst ... 119169209215216217218219220221222223229 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 3622
  1. #3271
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    spoilers:
    So when Damian won against Flatline, we see Ren and Hana painting. Ren is Damian, but who is Hana supposed to represent?
    end of spoilers
    Flatline, obviously.

  2. #3272
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    spoilers:
    If the winner of the tournament transforms into Lazarus Demon, when I guess we can bet that Connor is winning next issue, since Damian is gonna battle this demon.
    end of spoilers
    I like this guess but also hope your wrong and we subvert it

  3. #3273
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I like this guess but also hope your wrong and we subvert it
    I always saw that as a Chance but.. I though that
    spoilers:
    Mother soul would transform in that monster wanting to be inmortal.
    end of spoilers

    I remember one cover with her inside the Pits.


    I saw 2 websites giving to Robin 7 a 9 as REVIEW..

    https://geekdad.com/2021/10/review-r...ve-and-murder/

    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/26/robin-7-review/
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-26-2021 at 06:13 AM.

  4. #3274
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,710

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I always saw that as a Chance but.. I though that
    spoilers:
    Mother soul would transform in that monster wanting to be inmortal.
    end of spoilers

    I remember one cover with her inside the Pits.


    I saw 2 websites giving to Robin 7 a 9 as REVIEW..

    https://geekdad.com/2021/10/review-r...ve-and-murder/

    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/26/robin-7-review/
    Well deserved now we wait another month

  5. #3275
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Watched Injustice and actually found it quite funny and a good movie. It's very different from the source so I get why those familiar with the property might have issues. It cuts out a shit ton. However these movies aren't made for the niche comic base. The movie as a movie is a good time and I bet casuals [the main target] will enjoy this.

    It's very marvel with the humour which was on point.

    Dick and Damian I thought were improved on and both got a lot more screen time due to the very very streamlined cast.

    I actually really liked what they did with Dick and Damian. Heck I liked what they did with a lot of the characters Mr Terrific, Harley, Plastic Man, Catwoman. Liked them all.
    I saw comments about it sucking but I enjoyed it and thought they did Damian/Dick incident much better.

    As a fan of both characters I was pleasantly pleased with way both were handled.

    It wasn't really an adaptation, more like a synopsis of the Injustice series with lots of changes.

  6. #3276
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I always saw that as a Chance but.. I though that
    spoilers:
    Mother soul would transform in that monster wanting to be inmortal.
    end of spoilers

    I remember one cover with her inside the Pits.


    I saw 2 websites giving to Robin 7 a 9 as REVIEW..

    https://geekdad.com/2021/10/review-r...ve-and-murder/

    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/10/26/robin-7-review/
    Sounds like issue 7 was good can't wait to read it.

  7. #3277
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,633

    Default

    You did not read it yet??

    Then forget what the solicitations says.. I think that Williamson delayed it.

    Something that could be good for those who still say they need more time to start a ship.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-28-2021 at 06:45 AM.

  8. #3278
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    You did not read it yet??

    Then forget what the solicitations says.. I think that Williamson delayed it.

    Something that could be good for those who still say they need more time for a ship.
    No. They were all sold out at my comic shop. I don't have a pull list like some fans so I have to go into the shop and pick the books I want from the shelves and this time Robin was all sold.

    I should get my hands in it by next week.

    It seem it was a good issue and there was no romance.

  9. #3279
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    It seem it was a good issue and there was no romance.
    NOT YET..


    But they met again in this issue. Like half of the issue is about it.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-28-2021 at 07:00 AM.

  10. #3280
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    People are really losing their shit and overreacting to some passing mentions of Talia in the webtoon (one of the chapters you had to pay to see early). I like Talia too and hate when she's portrayed as being cartoonishly evil (looking at you, Batman: Bad Blood) but folks are really acting like the lady is fucking Mother Theresa. Someone straight up called Talia a good person and just....No. No she is not. And that's part of what makes her such an interesting character. Hell, Bruce isn't even really a good person XD

    One off-hand comment about her coming at Damian with a sword once and suddenly "ZOMG they're using Morrison Talia! This series is racist!"

    Like...this is what tipped you off that the Morrison books happened? Not Damian bringing up his death during the crime fighting Bingo chapter?
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-28-2021 at 06:59 AM.

  11. #3281
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,633

    Default

    If people is now complaining about Talia for these old movies... The things will maybe turn worst later for her. ONLY in the case that Respawn is her son too..

    For now it seems that is another Slade son.. Grant had 0 reasons to hate Damian unless confuses him with Dick Grayson or hates Robins in general.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-28-2021 at 07:09 AM.

  12. #3282
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,617

    Default

    I'm reeeeeeeeeally hoping that's not the case and he's just a de-aged Grant Wilson. Talia can do better than Slade lol

  13. #3283
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I'm reeeeeeeeeally hoping that's not the case and he's just a de-aged Grant Wilson. Talia can do better than Slade lol
    Make him de-aged is easy. Is resurrect him 1 year ago FOR EXAMPLE. To make him age the less possible since his dead many years ago.


    Some fans think that what PRIEST tried to make(Slade&Talia child) can happen with Respawn.

    In my case I do not care too much. I know how is Slade and I always had a bad image about Talia.

    Better than make Athanasia canon.

  14. #3284
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    People are really losing their shit and overreacting to some passing mentions of Talia in the webtoon (one of the chapters you had to pay to see early). I like Talia too and hate when she's portrayed as being cartoonishly evil (looking at you, Batman: Bad Blood) but folks are really acting like the lady is fucking Mother Theresa. Someone straight up called Talia a good person and just....No. No she is not. And that's part of what makes her such an interesting character. Hell, Bruce isn't even really a good person XD

    One off-hand comment about her coming at Damian with a sword once and suddenly "ZOMG they're using Morrison Talia! This series is racist!"

    Like...this is what tipped you off that the Morrison books happened? Not Damian bringing up his death during the crime fighting Bingo chapter?
    fans can be bothersome. 90's fans are entitled as fuck. Today's fans are quick to see ism's and throw around labels without thinking.

    Damian fans on tumblr have become very vocal and political all of a sudden. Possibly emboldened by the incorrect belief that they were the ones who saved Damian from the awful heel and quitting Robin.

    Unaware that Williamson and other higher ups changing plans was the reason why his role in 5g was changed.

    It's getting tiresome. They complain about Flatline.
    They complain about Damian's characterisation in Beast Boy loves Raven [a title that could Damian a foot hold in the YA crowd since it performs much better than his title]

    I get that they want Damian in character, we all want that but fictional characters are handled by various writers and often have different interpretations. The more popular the more varied the characterisations are due to greater use.

    Talia is an antagonist who abused her kid and bombed bludhaven. She is a bad guy who does bad things. Sure there have been instances where she did good things. Joker helped Batman against TBWL that doesn't make him a nice guy. Hopefully the web series writers will take notice and ignore Talia opting fir the more popular Selina.

    It's not like they have to use Talia. I enjoyed Selina and Damian and I don't need any negativity with the one bat series that's my current go to for warm fuzzies.

  15. #3285
    Extraordinary Member dietrich's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    9,667

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I'm reeeeeeeeeally hoping that's not the case and he's just a de-aged Grant Wilson. Talia can do better than Slade lol
    My crackship is Talia and Savage.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •