Page 259 of 259 FirstFirst ... 159209249255256257258259
Results 3,871 to 3,875 of 3875
    Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    He’s hanging out with ras right now we saw him in issue 4 of this series
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Well, Beast Boy tore his wings to shreds right before No Justice. So he's been in recovery, an oddly accurate recovery time as that was roughly three to six months ago in universe which matches up with real life bat rescue recovery for identical injuries. It's not shown where, but we know it's not Gotham.

He's now hanging out with Ra's on a tropical island. Again, this makes perfect sense as Ra's is an ecologist and ecologists universally love bats. Biologists love bats too. Drunk adults at the zoo love bats.

Ra's fits into all of these categories. Obviously he's happy to be a hippie (again) and hang out with giant bats. Who wouldn't be?
    Cool, thanks guys. I didn't recall him in issue four and do not remember Beast Boy tearing him up at all. Will have to go back and re-read those.
    i certianly wouldn't mind being a hippie hanging out with giant, rideable bats on a deserted island.

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cyclist View Post
    Well, Beast Boy tore his wings to shreds right before No Justice. So he's been in recovery, an oddly accurate recovery time as that was roughly three to six months ago in universe which matches up with real life bat rescue recovery for identical injuries. It's not shown where, but we know it's not Gotham.
    WTF... Why he made that?? Poor Goliath

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Styles View Post
    I really love this costume. At first it was jarring because I associated the primary colours Green, Yellow and Red to Robin but the more I see this costume the more I love it and the more it makes sense.

@Styles this is the old Appreciation Thread.

Here's the link for the 2022 Appreciation thread

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ion-2022/page2
    Last edited by dietrich; 01-03-2022 at 03:48 AM.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WTF... Why he made that?? Poor Goliath
    Beast Boy was being angsty and stupid...which, yes, I know is the entirety of the character...and decided to met someone off the internet. Who happened to be a techno cult leader who murdered her own abusive parents and then started gathering up teens to implant with chips so they could live out a Peter Pan fantasy. It was ham fisted.

That all said, re-reading Percy's Teen Titans is entertaining as he writes an absolutely fantastic Goliath, and relationship between Damian and Goliath. His Damian is a great portrayal of a neglected thirteen year attempting to fit into an older sibling's space after that sibling has left for college/military/adult life and the sibling's friends aren't entirely happy about either the kid moving in or the sibling being gone.

Most importantly, thanks to Percy we know that Goliath is the mascot for a minor league baseball team. He also reinforces what Gleason and Tomasi had already established about Damian and Goliath: if Goliath decides he likes someone, Damian has to accept them and if Goliath doesn't like them then Damian draws away.

Which raises some very interesting questions about Damian's relationships with the rest of the Batfamily and Catwoman as we are shown that Goliath doesn't hang out with any of them. We are also firmly shown that none of Damian's pets besides Alfred the Cat will interact with Selina, and have started avoiding the rest of the Batfamily.

I'm sure that has more to do with royalties than actual editors having a plan, but it's still an interesting thing to consider especially after Bruce and Selina murdering a horse.