Page 210 of 259 FirstFirst ... 110160200206207208209210211212213214220 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 3875
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

I'm so hyped that we're getting that side of the family told since not too long ago we talked about the al Ghul's heritage

Man, I think Williamson is on his way to being one of the all time greats at DC. He has his fingers in so many different pots in the DC universe and yet they're all tasteful and respectful expansions of it the likes of which haven't been seen since Denny O'Neil was the Bat-editor that it quite literally puts his contemporaries to shame for how poorly and inappropriately some of them have contributed.

Yeah he is really knocking it out of the park right now. I can't wait for his Batman run.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I think that with Supergirl too. I think that she had 17 in N52 and 16 YEARS in rebirth(WTF..) but...

Adoptive one.. Of course. I was stupid thinking that she had a real daughter. But existing cases like Roy I though that it was possible
    Supergirl is 21 now, as of Woman of Tomorrow.

Dinah is basically Roy's stepmother too. Oliver once called her that in a pre-Flashpoint issue of JLA, when talking to Roy.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Damian and Jon are getting Super Sons (now called Superman and Robin) special in January, Tomasi is writing it. It's not clear if this is the beginning of a new series, or just one shot.
    That Jimenez cover with Damian and Jon was exactly for this.
    DC is teasing the Damijon or something?? I saw them a lot of times these days in twitter saying that make one BI and add a random boyfriend is not enough for them.. and I was only watching Damian tag.

DC maybe choosed a bad moment to ship both. The Flatline ship will suffer a little.. Without start and one Damijon already insulted the ship with one image.. Despite the image made Damian look like the hated here.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Supergirl is 21 now, as of Woman of Tomorrow.

Dinah is basically Roy's stepmother too. Oliver once called her that in a pre-Flashpoint issue of JLA, when talking to Roy.
    WOW.. Awesome. Happy for it. It was weird make Kara and her nephew have a similar age.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    In MUCH more interesting Damian related news...

spoilers:
    Everyone who called Mother Blood being his grandmother was...almost right. Great grandmother. Close enough. Not gonna lie, even when people were speculating it, I was thinking "ain't no way in hell they're gonna make the Al Ghul bloodline even more fucked up" but they did lol

Looking forward to see how that plays out
    end of spoilers
    Where did you found this?? I saw this possible too but... I was focused in how similar to Talia looks the character to choose the other option.

QUESTION.. NO ROBIN solicitation in JANUARY?? One friend told me that it could be delayed watching that is posted finishing every month.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2021 at 12:41 AM.

No need to get angry, the full solicitations simply aren't out yet.

AHHH.. I see. You saw the solicitation. I had to use twitter to find it thanks to one twitter user that I know

Robin 10 Damian Wayne Robin.jpg

Same. Not even a Tomasi written Super Sons reunion can get me on board with this. The fact that they even made a point to say they're not Super Sons anymore is just...eh. No thanks. Not even checking this out.
    Same. I lost all interest in Jon at this point. Not even Tomasi is going to make me read this.

WTF.. Damian has not these strong arms that has in this Supersons comic cover.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JorgeJime...91943245451264
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-14-2021 at 11:19 PM.

In MUCH more interesting Damian related news...

spoilers:
    Everyone who called Mother Blood being his grandmother was...almost right. Great grandmother. Close enough. Not gonna lie, even when people were speculating it, I was thinking "ain't no way in hell they're gonna make the Al Ghul bloodline even more fucked up" but they did lol

Looking forward to see how that plays out
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Doesn't this basically mean that it wasn't Ra's who discovered Lazarus pit? I don't really like that.
    end of spoilers

One STUPID THEORY that was mentioned before..

You see that Above Talia there is one circle(one EMPTY LIGHT) in the tree??

I see it a little weird... Unless in the end they want to confirm later that Respawn is her son and this is a clue about it.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    spoilers:
    Doesn't this basically mean that it wasn't Ra's who discovered Lazarus pit? I don't really like that.
    end of spoilers
    I don't know... I always find it funny that the first Lazarus Pit was in the exact place that Ra's was born. Ra's choosing that place to meditate makes sense since it's his birthplace but I don't know if I like the coincidence, even if the place is mystical.

On the other hand, I don't know if I like it if it turns out he meditated there under the direction of someone who discovered it first

One STUPID THEORY that was mentioned before..

You see that Above Talia there is one circle(one EMPTY LIGHT) in the tree??

I see it a little weird... Unless in the end they want to confirm later that Respawn is her son and this is a clue about it.
    My first thought is the circle's for Damian's child

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    My first thought is the circle's for Damian's child
    .... Not sure what to think.

If we have the chance to see one Damian child probably one Future DC event will make him/her not be canon anymore.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-15-2021 at 12:10 AM.

Extraordinary Member

WTF.. Damian has not these strong arms that has in this Supersons comic cover.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JorgeJime...91943245451264
    It’s a cover
    And even when he was ten different artist have drawn him taller shorter buffer
    Just an artistic choice. We shave seen Tim drake go from 5’5 to 6’2 in the same issue

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Three thoughts here:

1. Regarding the Robin issue itself spoilers:
    Does that mean that Brother Blood is related to the Ra's and Damian. And if so does that mean that Respawn could be the new version of Brother Blood?
    end of spoilers

2. I...am willing to give this a chance because I don't want a Bart Allen situation where they outright kill Jon and Damian goes full on Teen Titan's Tim after Conner died. Honestly, Jon looks a lot younger on the cover here than he does for his own book, and my guess...Might be leading to a World's Finest type book which kind of was what SuperSon's was.

3. I'm not against Damian having a love interest, I just don't know if now is the best time as it feels like he's still trying to sort things out in regard to a lot of things. Like his Best Friend becoming 17 while he's still 14, the whole situation with Jace and his dad, and other BS that's going on in the Batbooks.

Regarding Tim, feels like they are making Bernard into a male Steph, and he's either going to be a kid to a baddie or a bad guy himself. Or something like that. But if they make him too much like Steph, people would just be like, then why not make Steph Trans and be done with it?