Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
Results 796 to 810 of 1375
  1. #796
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7,604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    He’s secretly a big fan of Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen, especially after Jon got him started on Naruto
    Nah, he's reading a series with anthropomorphic animals.

  2. #797
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I like the idea of Damian liking a couple of manga titles but denying it =u=)/

    I just notice the bag, this give a feeling of "running way from home"!
    I mean, he's basically been running away from home since No Justice. It's just that Bruce finally started noticing it now.

  3. #798
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Really looking forward for Connor and Damian bonding! Still, this kid funnily tends to start a friendship with a fight.
    I'm just imagining them fighting and they start to one-up each other on who had it the hardest and then they realize they have almost the same issues.

  4. #799
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default



    Unmasked Damian and Rose by Gleb Melnikov

  5. #800
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    DC Festival of Heroes Introduces Monkey Prince!
    “What’s in the Box?” – Cassandra Cain steps into the spotlight once more, but this time with Colin Wilkes, a.k.a. Abuse (who first appeared in Detective Comics #947, October 2008), courtesy of words and art by Dustin Nguyen. Abuse finds Batgirl sitting by a bridge, upset by a comment made by Damian Wayne.
    “Special Delivery” – Master of None writer Aniz Ansari makes his comic book debut with artist Sami Basri in this story featuring Robin (Damian Wayne). As Robin ponders about his heritage, he slowly discovers that something about this pizza place seems off…
    Last edited by Hypo; 04-05-2021 at 10:47 AM.

  6. #801
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,308

    Default

    Give me all the Damian. The more the better

  7. #802
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Titles that will include Damian in the Asian Heroes Celebration:

    'What's in the Box?' by Dustin Nguyen, starring Cassandra Cain, Colin Wilkes (Abuse), and Damian Wayne (Robin)

    'Special Delivery' by Aniz Ansari and Sami Basri, starring Damian Wayne
    I was shocked to see Colin included in one of these at first. But then I saw who was writing that particular story lol


    Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    He’s secretly a big fan of Demon Slayer and Jujutsu Kaisen, especially after Jon got him started on Naruto
    Jon got him started? HA. Damian's totally a closet anime snob and scoffs at Jon for only reading/watching the mainstream stuff XD

    He'd probably also do some shit like this:

    Damian: [hands Jon the full set of Devilman] "Here. I'm sure you'll like this."

    [two days later]

    Jon: [sobbing] "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"

  8. #803
    Spectacular Member Shen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    He'd probably also do some shit like this:

    Damian: [hands Jon the full set of Devilman] "Here. I'm sure you'll like this."

    [two days later]

    Jon: [sobbing] "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
    Damian: [Apologises]

    Damian: [Proceeds to give Jon the Berserk series]

    [Days later]

    Damian: What is this nonsense, father?

    Bruce: Clark contacted me the other day, and we both decided it'll be good if you spoke to someone qualified...

    Damian: You first!

  9. #804
    Spectacular Member the1&onlyE.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    São Paulo, Brasil
    Posts
    119

    Default



    Hey, guys, I don't know if you remember this, but I thought Juni Ba was doing Damian's story in the Asian Superheroes special. It turns out, however, that's not case - and he confirmed it. So, I guess there's something else coming and Damian will be in it!

  10. #805
    Astonishing Member Blue22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    2,034

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Damian: [Apologises]

    Damian: [Proceeds to give Jon the Berserk series]

    [Days later]

    Damian: What is this nonsense, father?

    Bruce: Clark contacted me the other day, and we both decided it'll be good if you spoke to someone qualified...

    Damian: You first!
    He was ready to show him Evangelion, Akame Ga Kill, Blassreiter, Another, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and Juni Taisen. Then Bruce and Clark had to intervene. Killjoys.

  11. #806
    Spectacular Member Shen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    Durban, South Africa
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    He was ready to show him Evangelion, Akame Ga Kill, Blassreiter, Another, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, and Juni Taisen. Then Bruce and Clark had to intervene. Killjoys.
    😂 Damian would troll Jon soo much. And Jon would always fall for it. God, they need an animated series soo bad!

  12. #807
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    65,154

    Default

    It's nice to see Colin back.

    I'm guessing Damian's story will deal more with understanding and acknowledging his ethnicity?

  13. #808
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Titles that will include Damian in the Asian Heroes Celebration:
    Missed that on my first read through - updated my post.

  14. #809
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post


    Hey, guys, I don't know if you remember this, but I thought Juni Ba was doing Damian's story in the Asian Superheroes special. It turns out, however, that's not case - and he confirmed it. So, I guess there's something else coming and Damian will be in it!
    He's wearing his old suit, so probably set in the past or out of continuity.

  15. #810
    Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    7,223

    Default

    Colin Wilkes is on life support only one person is using him once every five years or something XD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •