Page 150 of 259 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160200250 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    If Injustice is popular which it probably will be. We will probably get a sequel which may be good for Damian as he really started becoming alot more likeable in injustice once Kara shows up later in story.
    If they are animating INJUSTICE GAME(not the manga) I would not expect any mercy with Damian without matter if is Injustice I or Injustice II...

I can not understand how a world were your heroes are ruined is this popular.. Wonderwoman is the biggest BITCH possible in the game. Superman the worst character or maybe that after WW.. Sometimes I think that she is worst and using the Amazons helped him a lot to make this.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-29-2021 at 10:20 AM.

I'm not happy about the Injustice movie and I'm dreading it already, but we should remember that Injustice is already known and popular, more positive versions of Damian had more exposures over the years and this is just an animated movie, it won't affect main comic continuity.

Damian will sadly get hate because of it, but eventually something new will come and people will move on. Let's just hope a Super Sons animated movie is in their plans!

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Damian will sadly get hate because of it, but eventually something new will come and people will move on. Let's just hope a Super Sons animated movie is in their plans!
    I will pray to not see this happening..

If Dietrich is right the LGBTQ&Damijon would show more interest in Damian. Pivix is full or disturbing Damijon images. He does not need more interest in him for that people part.

I canīt understand what has that comic that makes them love it like that and want to force that relationship.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-29-2021 at 10:56 AM.

Exactly Fifteen Years Ago, Damian Wayne made his debut in Batman #655 (Art by Gleb Melnikov)

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Injustice Animated leak : the ugh.... scene

I'm actually looking forward to this.

Shouldn't be that worried about Haters since this will most likely be watched mostly by fans who like DC animated movies.

They already know Damian. The ones who enjoy Damian won't hate [too much] and those who don't like him will hate regardless so it's all the same.
    Last edited by Fergus; 07-29-2021 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I'm actually looking forward to this.

Shouldn't be that worried about Haters since this will most likely be watched mostly by fans who like DC animated movies.

They already know Damian. The ones who enjoy Damian won't hate [too much] and those who don't like him will hate regardless so it's all the same.
    Also after a good number of years of games and comics, honestly I expect whoever is going to watch this movie is already a fan of the series and is well aware of the Damian plot line.

I mean I know people dislike Injustice, it’s not for everyone I get that, but it’s because of that I kind of believe that those who will actually see this movie would only trash it if done poorly.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

Exactly Fifteen Years Ago, Damian Wayne made his debut in Batman #655 (Art by Gleb Melnikov)
    I think that I saw this before... But with Damian wearing his current costume.

15 years ago... HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAMIAN??

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Can't believe it's been 15 years

Baby damian
    https://0yongyong0.tumblr.com

https://grayfoj.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I will pray to not see this happening..

If Dietrich is right the LGBTQ&Damijon would show more interest in Damian. Pivix is full or disturbing Damijon images. He does not need more interest in him for that people part.

I canīt understand what has that comic that makes them love it like that and want to force that relationship.
    You know, you're right. Damian and Jon sucks. As much as all those pairings writers try to push down our throats with rando girls like Maps, Maya, Raven, etc., etc., etc.

Damian's best potential partner is and always has been Colin Wilkes.
    #EmmaWasRight

While I do miss Colin, a lot, and right now I'd love to see him go back to being Damian's best friend over Jon, let's not confuse Damian's actual relationship with Jon as being intentionally romantic just because there's a certain sect of fans who think it is. From what most of these complaints boil down to, it seems like the main reason he doesn't like Super Sons is because fans go too far with the art and fics and all that other junk. But like..if we let toxic ass fandoms dictate what we like, there wouldn't be fans of anything. I'd miss out on SO many things that I love if I wrote them off because of an out of control fanbase (RWBY, Steven Universe, Naruto...comics in general)

Like or dislike something for what it actually is. Not for what other people want it to be.

I love the old Super Sons. I don't ship Jon and Damian together because I love the confirmed brotherly relationship the two had. People are more than welcome to see it as more than that. That's their prerogative. But it has no influence on how I feel about those two. It's not gonna ruin them for me. DC already did that. So if we're never getting the old Super Sons back (Not even in like a cartoon or out of continuity book) then yeah. I'm down for replacing Jon with Colin.

Injustice again.. Not interested in see Dick Grayson dead again.

Damian ruined neither.. Fortunately I know that is Injustice(A film that will create more Damian haters) and I will avoid it.
    Honestly I'm more upset about that awful take on Wonder Woman getting more exposure than I am about Damian. Like....I hate Injustice Damian (even when he starts to get somewhat better) but those games straight up murder Diana's character, to the point where I can't help but wonder if anyone at Neatherrealm studios has actually ever seen or read anything with her in it.
    Last edited by Blue22; 07-30-2021 at 11:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

Honestly I'm more upset about that awful take on Wonder Woman getting more exposure than I am about Damian. Like....I hate Injustice Damian (even when he starts to get somewhat better) but those games straight up murder Diana's character, to the point where I can't help but wonder if anyone at Neatherrealm studios has actually ever seen or read anything with her in it.
    YEAH. Wonderwoman is terrible in this universe.(maybe even worst than Superman). She helped to make Superman even worst using the amazons to control the world and who knows how many things.

Damian death for Wonderwoman fault only showed how terrible is her(One old Regime member like Damian only deserves death for not be with them now.) here that even the same Superman who had his old friend batman as slave(using brainiac tech) regretted about it in Injustice&Masters Universe.

Taylor made Damian more likeable in Injustice II comic regretting about how he used him in Injustice I.. In that comic I did not had problems with him.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-30-2021 at 08:13 PM.

They will put all their faith in it because there are not old wifes appearing here with them...

I would like to think that is a dangerous thinking but... I learned about them in the WORST WAY(watching their most extreme images) and without search for anything inappropriate.

I had to search in internet to remember what was LGBTQ.. I canīt understand what has Damian that attracts them.. He appeared many times and the people shipped him with a lot of girls before..

He is not a queer. At least not after TT run.(or Green arrow with Emiko) Something that makes me think.. Why want to change him?? It was already decided. You are not his/her fan? Or Damian is only a popular character to put in him your own ideas?

I thought that he was Asexual long time ago(people comments) but... I highly doubt that even that would help here. It will only create the excuse to force this FOREVER.

Some people even thinks that for his Mother family roots is the kind of person that deserves a harem..HAHAHAHA.. I always saw this funny. I think that is not the kind of guy that would enjoy this

I am 'queer' and I have tried dating girls in the past because 'that was normal'

the more you know.

While I don't believe that Damian is LGBTQ, canon has never really stopped shippers.

Stop watching the extreme images. try simply searching for fan art on google it seems to be safer. I can't recall the last time I came across NSFW art while using goggle to search.

Injustice 2 a short Behind the scenes with some of the creatives

Fantastic Member

In the latest Robin, Damian attacked Ra's Al Ghul, yelling it Ra's can't give him advice after everything he's done to Damian himself and "my Father, my Mother." Did we ever see Talia tell Damian about what happened too her in Death and the Maidens. It was the only time I can remember Ra's Al Ghul, actively hurting Talia.

After Nyssa had brainwashed her, Talia still couldn't bring herself to stab him. Ra's Al Ghul took the knife and stabbed Talia, letting her bleed out and telling Batman, "She's nothing to me now, she was never going to be ready." I can't imagine Bruce discussing these events with Damian.

It would have had to be Talia right?

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    In the latest Robin, Damian attacked Ra's Al Ghul, yelling it Ra's can't give him advice after everything he's done to Damian himself and "my Father, my Mother." Did we ever see Talia tell Damian about what happened too her in Death and the Maidens. It was the only time I can remember Ra's Al Ghul, actively hurting Talia.

After Nyssa had brainwashed her, Talia still couldn't bring herself to stab him. Ra's Al Ghul took the knife and stabbed Talia, letting her bleed out and telling Batman, "She's nothing to me now, she was never going to be ready." I can't imagine Bruce discussing these events with Damian.

It would have had to be Talia right?
    Talia being abused by Ra's is like a common lore now. Morrison made Ra's killing her mother to be Talia's start of darkness. Tom King made Ra's train Talia and if she dies, she'll be put in The Pit over and over. Arkham City has him threaten to kill her if Batman won't join him. It's like this modern interpretation that every author seems to have agreed.