Page 188 of 259 FirstFirst ... 88138178184185186187188189190191192198238 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 3875

More Sketches:

https://twitter.com/rogercruzbr/stat...60279945814016

In the first.. You see like Damian mouth making many things and.. Like 2 lips(under Damian ear) that look girl ones. One of them like if it was kissing someone.(or that is what I think)

In the 2nd one he has a pose like... If Damian is giving orders to someone? It looks like if there are at least 2 more characters here and he is in middle.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-22-2021 at 01:17 AM.

Mum and Dad coming in Batman

It would be nice if we got Talia having more of a presence in Damian's life. I enjoyed Bruce and Talia's dynamic in RSOB. Bickering ex's sharing custody

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Mum and Dad coming in Batman

It would be nice if we got Talia having more of a presence in Damian's life. I enjoyed Bruce and Talia's dynamic in RSOB. Bickering ex's sharing custody
    It was said that she would appear in Williamson Batman?

I am fine with have her far away from him.. I prefer him with Batman even if the current situation Batman and Robin separated seems the best possible option.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-22-2021 at 03:42 AM.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Introducing the Lazarus Demon by Simone Di Meo for Robin #9 in December

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post

I am fine with have her far away from him.. I prefer him with Batman even if the current situation Batman and Robin separated seems the best possible option.
    Damian and Talia will most likely cross-over in the Deathstroke Inc./Robin event.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Damian and Talia will most likely cross-over in the Deathstroke Inc./Robin event.
    I kind of want deathstroke away from Damian, he been at that kids throat all of last decade

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

We saw this but... THANKS for this HIGH QUALITY Image.

I did not noticed about it until now but... Robin 9 ART is by ROGER CRUZ..

It seems that GLEB will not be here anymore and Roger will start here in the Annual.. Now I understand his answer to one fan that had some suspicions about it

Anyway. I canīt complain for now. I like ROGER CRUZ Damian sketches and is not making Damian look small. I should start following him in twitter. The people who sees his sketches likes his work.
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-22-2021 at 05:47 AM.

Extraordinary Member

We saw this but... THANKS for this HIGH QUALITY Image.

I did not noticed about it until now but... Robin 9 ART is by ROGER CRUZ..

It seems that GLEB will not be here anymore and Roger will start here in the Annual.. Now I understand his answer to one fan that had some suspicions about it

Anyway. I canīt complain for now. I like ROGER CRUZ Damian sketches and is not making Damian look small. I should start following him in twitter. The people who sees his sketches likes his work.
    It would have been nice if Gleb could have completed the arc, it makes compiliations nicer when its all consistent, But cruz is a great artist as well

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I kind of want deathstroke away from Damian, he been at that kids throat all of last decade
    I really enjoy their dynamic but as a Dick Grasyson fan I get peeved when bats and other bats keep stealing his rouges.

Deathstroke arching teens is pretty much what he was created to do and has always done.

Which sort of ties in with the child abusers vibes and elements of the character.

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post

This looks all kinds of Bombastic fun.

It's to Damian's advantage that he has a connections and relationships that can be mined for interesting stories.

Bad/problematic Relationships can often be exploited for interesting plotlines more so than Good relationships.

I don't want Damian surrounded just by people he likes or that like him. That's now covered by The Wayne Family Adventures

Extraordinary Member

I really enjoy their dynamic but as a Dick Grasyson fan I get peeved when bats and other bats keep stealing his rouges.

Deathstroke arching teens is pretty much what he was created to do and has always done.

Which sort of ties in with the child abusers vibes and elements of the character.
    Deathroke pulled a harley quinn way before she did, I barely consider him a titans rouge anymore. He is more of a second cousin to the batfamily rouges, him being setup to be bruce's nemesis in Zack Snyder's JL plans would have cemented that forever. But this chracters has mooved way beyond the titans. It took 35 years for Starfire to get her own ongoing, while deathroke has had several and more to come, plenty of chracters have spinned out of him and lore directly from him, animation, video games.

I dont care for him to be around dick, since it usually becomes one sided. However thanks to Damian being physically a small child, Deathroke can only wail on him so much to that point where it becomes disgusting. Which is probably why damian has been allowed to defeat him, or out maneuver slade.

this is
    still proably the best robin action i have seen in any book over the last ten years

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    NOOOOO.. She is in this Deathstroke comic too??

Poor Slade. Damian is his favorite Robin. hahahahahaaha

Also Damian is with Rose. He should appear in some point.

NOOOOO.. She is in this Deathstroke comic too??

Poor Slade. Damian is his favorite Robin. hahahahahaaha

Also Damian is with Rose. He should appear in some point.
    Well, in a more light-hearted way, Damian and Slade could become in-laws depending on how the Jason/Rose thing goes.

It would have been nice if Gleb could have completed the arc, it makes compiliations nicer when its all consistent, But cruz is a great artist as well
    I can understand you. I liked this taller Damian and how everything looks.. And he started it..

It's to Damian's advantage that he has a connections and relationships that can be mined for interesting stories.

Bad/problematic Relationships can often be exploited for interesting plotlines more so than Good relationships.

I don't want Damian surrounded just by people he likes or that like him. That's now covered by The Wayne Family Adventures
    Yeah... Because they are problematic like Talia case better limit them..

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Well, in a more light-hearted way, Damian and Slade could become in-laws depending on how the Jason/Rose thing goes.
    I like Jason&Artemis but... Bat-characters are UNLUCKY with powerful girls..

Also Jason and Rose is interesting too
    Last edited by adrikito; 09-22-2021 at 10:46 AM.