Page 121 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131171221 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,815 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    THANKS...

How Ironic.. Fighting the 2 girls at the same time. I knew that despite the 5 issue the tournament was still active..

I wonder why is the Deathstroke copy here too.. The fight is in theory against the girls.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-18-2021 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    THANKS...

How Ironic.. Fighting the 2 girls at the same time. I knew that despite the 5 issue the tournament was still active..
    I wonder why is the Deathstroke copy here too.. The fight is in theory against the girls.
    That’s Respawn, introduced in issue #1
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Respawn_(Prime_Earth)

Quote Originally Posted by billee0918 View Post
    That’s Respawn, introduced in issue #1
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Respawn_(Prime_Earth)
    I know.. Is just that I forgot the name

I will laugh if the character is later confirmed as female(for now I think that is male).. Thinking in this cover as this tournament youngest girls "wanting Damian".

The character gender was not confirmed.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-18-2021 at 06:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I know.. Is just that I forgot the name

I will laugh if the character is later confirmed as female(for now I think that is male).. Thinking in this cover as this tournament youngest girls "wanting Damian".

The character gender was not confirmed.
    Good point!

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

September Solicits

ARE YOU AFRAID OF DARKSEID? #1
    Story by ELLIOTT KALAN, COLLIN KELLY, JACKSON LANZING, JEREMY HAUN, KENNY PORTER, CALVIN KASULKE, TERRY BLAS, ED BRISSON, and more
    Pencils and Inks by MAX DUNBAR, MIKE NORTON, JESÚS HERVÁS, CHRIS MITTEN, GARRY BROWN, and more
    Cover by DAN HIPP
    Variant cover by TK
    $9.99 US | 80 PAGESs | ONE-SHOT | PRESTIGE FORMAT
    ON SALE 10/5/21

Gather 'round the fire, fellow campers, because it's time for that most terrifying of traditions—campfire stories so scary you'll never sleep without a night-light again! The Teen Titans guide those brave enough through tales of Batman and the hidden killer, Superman and Lois Lane and the killer in their back seat, Harley Quinn and Darkseid versus a furious Bloody Mary, and four more stories so hair-raising you'll call your momma to come pick you up. So toast your marshmallows, pull up a s'more, and answer the only question that matters this Halloween: Are you afraid of Darkseid?

BATMAN—KNIGHTWATCH/BAT-TECH SPECIAL EDITION
    Story by J. TORRES
    Art by ERICH OWEN
    Cover by MARCELO DICHIARA
    US $.25 Net | 32 PAGES
    (sold in bundles of 25 for $6.25)
    ON SALE 9/14/21

After a massive break-out at Arkham Asylum, Batman and his team are on a mission to bring all the escapees back to Arkham. First on the list is Clayface! Using social media, Batgirl taps into an informal network to track Clayface throughout the city. This inspires Penny-One to create a more organized network of informants and spies called Knightwatch!

ROBIN #6
    Writer: JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
    Artist: GLEB MELNIKOV
    Cover: GLEB MELNIKOV
    Variant Cover: FRANCIS MANAPUL
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | $4.99 US VARIANT (Card Stock)
    ON SALE 9/28/21

Ding ding ding! Let the tournament begin! The most ruthless fighters in the DCU compete for the ultimate prize: eternal life. To win his first round, Damian Wayne faces two times the danger and two times the trouble: it's Ravager and Flatline versus Robin!

CHALLENGE OF THE SUPER SONS #6
    Writer: PETER J. TOMASI
    Artist: EVAN STANLEY
    Cover: SIMONE DI MEO
    Variant Cover: NICK BRADSHAW
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | 6 of 7 | $4.99 US VARIANT (Card Stock)
    ON SALE 9/14/21

The Super Sons were trapped in the past by Felix Faust and Vandal Savage so they could unlock the secrets of the future. A young sorceress named Rora has teamed up with Superboy and Robin to get them back to their own time—if they can overcome their über-magical captors!

ROBIN 3 preview:

https://aiptcomics.com/2021/06/18/dc-preview-robin-3/

Is weird see that Rose is only slighty taller than Damian.

She was right about that fighter Kid arrogance. Damian was pissed easily for him.

OK. She really knows his identity saying his name.(I can be wrong but I think that she did not said his name in Robin 2)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAA.. That Are you afraid of Darkseid? looks interesting

What?? Penny-ONE in BATMAN—KNIGHTWATCH/BAT-TECH SPECIAL EDITION? Alfred is alive here.

Checkmate 1?? What is that?? 2 years ago.. So Damian had 12 years.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-18-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    So this is set before the Robin series?

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    September Solicits

ARE YOU AFRAID OF DARKSEID? #1
    Story by ELLIOTT KALAN, COLLIN KELLY, JACKSON LANZING, JEREMY HAUN, KENNY PORTER, CALVIN KASULKE, TERRY BLAS, ED BRISSON, and more
    Pencils and Inks by MAX DUNBAR, MIKE NORTON, JESÚS HERVÁS, CHRIS MITTEN, GARRY BROWN, and more
    Cover by DAN HIPP
    Variant cover by TK
    $9.99 US | 80 PAGESs | ONE-SHOT | PRESTIGE FORMAT
    ON SALE 10/5/21

Gather 'round the fire, fellow campers, because it's time for that most terrifying of traditions—campfire stories so scary you'll never sleep without a night-light again! The Teen Titans guide those brave enough through tales of Batman and the hidden killer, Superman and Lois Lane and the killer in their back seat, Harley Quinn and Darkseid versus a furious Bloody Mary, and four more stories so hair-raising you'll call your momma to come pick you up. So toast your marshmallows, pull up a s'more, and answer the only question that matters this Halloween: Are you afraid of Darkseid?
    If I'm not mistaken, that's Aqualad Below Red Arrow right? Also, Harley Quinn AND Darkseid vs Bloody Mary??
    Harley Quinn's influencing comic books from her TV Series again XD
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

ROBIN #6
    Writer: JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
    Artist: GLEB MELNIKOV
    Cover: GLEB MELNIKOV
    Variant Cover: FRANCIS MANAPUL
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | $4.99 US VARIANT (Card Stock)
    ON SALE 9/28/21

Ding ding ding! Let the tournament begin! The most ruthless fighters in the DCU compete for the ultimate prize: eternal life. To win his first round, Damian Wayne faces two times the danger and two times the trouble: it's Ravager and Flatline versus Robin!
    I'm thinking it's supposed to be Robin and Respawn vs Flatline and Ravager - but Respawn refuses to help Damian. Then Damian attacks him, steals his chain and pulls a Thanos - "Fine, I'll do it myself."
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    If I'm not mistaken, that's Aqualad Below Red Arrow right? Also, Harley Quinn AND Darkseid vs Bloody Mary??
    Mary Marvel? Well she's less powerful than Darkseid, but...still pretty powerful. makes me wonder why they're fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Mary Marvel? Well she's less powerful than Darkseid, but...still pretty powerful. makes me wonder why they're fighting.
    I don't think it's Mary Marvel - it says 'A furious Bloody Mary' so I'm assuming it's a new character/really old one I've never heard of before. Must be someone worth getting Darkseid involved. Lol, maybe it's his Ex.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Is aqualad.. Watching the Hairstyle and costume it can only be him.

So this is set before the Robin series?
    Pretty Sure it is.