Page 117 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    I don't think Tim is going to stay Robin. There's already a Robin named Wayne
    There's been a Robin named Wayne since, what? 2009? And Tim still can't let the Robin name go XD

May I interrupt for a second and say...

https://subscriptions.dccomics.com/ipd/1421

... Deathstroke and Robin will definitely cross.

God no. Slade needs to stay as far away from children as humanly possible. Starting with his own, but definitely Damian and the Titans too XD

Squickiness of his past actions aside, how can this dude still be considered such a badass when he's most well known for being the villain who's always thwarted by teenagers? On the bright side, the premise of that book does sound...pretty okay. Though I'm not seeing a big difference between it and Suicide Squad, aside from the fact that he's working alone.
    Last edited by Blue22; 06-10-2021 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    I think it was done very internationally, because even Alfred notes that the resemblance between Damian and Kid Bruce is frightening. It kind of had to happen that way. After all, nothing says 'SON OF BATMAN' like an almost perfect 10-year old clone of Bruce.

There's even a few comics where they're in the same panel and the only physical difference in their faces is their age (and skin tone, eye color etc). It really sucks, but being the son of Bruce Wayne will always be one of Damian's defining traits - like it or not.
    Kind of like how Naruto was always compared to the 4th Hokage/his dad.
    I think if they keep Bruce and Damian with the same eyebrows and face proportion they would keep the same "resemblance" even changing another things like hair style.
    Maybe I care more about this type of thing u.u, but I see your side too, it's easy for got the idea and don't disturb the story being good ^^

......... but they could 've change hair style........ Naruto, Boruto and Minato look really a lot but don't have this clone feeling... humm... When I see Goten of Dragon Ball Z I really think his appearance weird XD even when I was a lil kid I didn't get how he and Goku could look so much with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    God no. Slade needs to stay as far away from children as humanly possible. Starting with his own, but definitely Damian and the Titans too XD

Squickiness of his past actions aside, how can this dude still be considered such a badass when he's most well known for the being the villain who's always thwarted by teenagers? On the bright side, the premise of that book does sound...pretty okay. Though I'm not seeing a big difference between it and Suicide Squad, aside from the fact that he's working alone.
    Honestly, it will probably be more about Respawn, who I'm very curious about, and Rose. I also think the ideia of the book seems interesting, but yeah, it's definitely funny how Slade is this big ass villain, but at the same time is always defeated by teenagers lol.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    Honestly, it will probably be more about Respawn, who I'm very curious about, and Rose. I also think the ideia of the book seems interesting, but yeah, it's definitely funny how Slade is this big ass villain, but at the same time is always defeated by teenagers lol.
    He is the Valdemort of comics.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Quote Originally Posted by the1&onlyE. View Post
    May I interrupt for a second and say...

https://subscriptions.dccomics.com/ipd/1421

... Deathstroke and Robin will definitely cross.
    The image is not being showed up for me >< are they together??

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Gcktckttvkgvjfvkffvkf Z OMG LOL!

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Really? I always saw Trigon as a better fit.

Waaaaiiit did someone saw about this title called "Robin and Batman"??

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    The image is not being showed up for me >< are they together??
    The image isn't showing up because that page isn't meant to be publicly viewable yet.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Really? I always saw Trigon as a better fit.
    I was alluding to a very dangerous villain that gets beat by teenagers, but Trigon also fits the mold.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nº8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

I was alluding to a very dangerous villain that gets beat by teenagers, but Trigon also fits the mold.
    I get what you were alluding to, it’s just that Deathstroke at least has a life beyond getting beat up by teenagers. Trigon’s existence is solely defined by getting whooped by a bunch of kids time and time again.

Deathstroke does better against JL than against Titans.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    Waaaaiiit did someone saw about this title called "Robin and Batman"??
    I read that this will be a future comic, but we still don't know when it will be released.

We don't know who will be the Robin either.