Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
What the hell? Some people actually shipped Bruce and Dick...

I get why people shipped Bruce and Clark, and a little a idea why Tim and Jason.

But Bruce and Dick? Man I thought everyone who shipped them was just doing the ole Batman and Robin are gay jokes since like the beginning, the same joke that caused the creation of Batwoman and Bat-girl, not actually serious.

On the other hand, Damian being excluded from favouritism is a point. I think whenever a writer needs a bratty/annoying/evil Robin they can just chuck in Damian for it. The recent character regression shows it, but hopefully that'll change in some near future. His presence in main stream is still small compared to Dick, Jason, and Tim. Some positive thoughts that when Damian gets involved in another media outside the comics, he'll gain positive rep.
No, people really be out here shipping Bruce with his kids. Canon be damned.

Damian is a divisive character who already gets a lot of vocal hate so welcome any positive attention/content to help drown out the haters.

Luckily there's a variety of Damian focused content out there so one can ignore what they don't support.