Page 207 of 259 FirstFirst ... 107157197203204205206207208209210211217257 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,105 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    In Damian’s defense he’s always been a sort of late-bloomer lol. Personally I don’t want him to have a girl or boyfriend yet, it doesn’t feel right.
    Yeah Damian is a late bloomer and one who has to also contend with adapting to normal society/relationships. I was blindsided by the DamianXRaven romance.

I do however feel like he might be ready since we've seen 5 different versions of the character in a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    We do not know what kind of kiss... Maybe a check kiss.

I was just saying that Damian existed for more time and that Superkid is moving faster.. Despite is not always a good thing and I am happy to not have one Damian called Batboy now or in Jace place now as Batman.

Talking about Damian I found one PORTUGESE WEBSITE that was yesterday praising his Robin serie and even hoping that is as long as its predecessor(I think that Talking about Tim Robin serie that had +100 issues):

https://www.popsfera.com.br/gibis-la...-damian-wayne/
    Yeah a lot of critics and channels have been praising the Robin series. Consistently calling it the best bat book currently on the shelves and I couldn't agree more.

It definitely isn't getting the attention it deserves imo Same thing happened with RSOB which gained significantly in popularity after it ended due to word of mouth.

Tim's solo stories went up to about 200 and Dick had over 100.

Quote Originally Posted by Harryrun View Post
    Rumor has it that Wayne family adventures live action has been canceled. Nothing confirmed.
    https://twitter.com/Croc_Block/statu...0P4pW5qmQ&s=19
    It wasn't an official Dc production apparently.

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harryrun View Post
    Rumor has it that Wayne family adventures live action has been canceled. Nothing confirmed.
    https://twitter.com/Croc_Block/statu...0P4pW5qmQ&s=19
    Makes more sense animated honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    Yeah Damian is a late bloomer and one who has to also contend with adapting to normal society/relationships. I was blindsided by the DamianXRaven romance.

I do however feel like he might be ready since we've seen 5 different versions of the character in a relationship.
    It depends if DC wants him to. They could go Jughead route and just have him not interested in anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    It depends if DC wants him to. They could go Jughead route and just have him not interested in anyone.
    Comic Jughead (Riverdale is, something else entirely and we don't talk about it) is, I guess the word would be "burger-sexual". There was one issue where he went on a date with a woman whose job was to be the burger mascot. By the end of the issue, Jughead wanted the burger costume over everything else.

Extraordinary Member

It would have been too great so sad

5 Damian versions??? Wow..

I only know is DamiRAE... About Dceased Damian&WW. Injustice Damian&Supergirl and about that Alexis Luthor and a Damian..

The last of them is that Damian in Raven&BB novel?

Yeah a lot of critics and channels have been praising the Robin series. Consistently calling it the best bat book currently on the shelves and I couldn't agree more.

It definitely isn't getting the attention it deserves imo Same thing happened with RSOB which gained significantly in popularity after it ended due to word of mouth.

Tim's solo stories went up to about 200 and Dick had over 100.
    YEAH. These days DC is only interested in make a lot of propaganda about movies or Comic Events or when someone is confirmed as BI for example.. Or is what I saw with Tim and Jon.

In the 2nd case I though that it was one serie issue preview(that would be out this week) but that will not be out until November.

I am not watching the rest of BATBooks(only nightwing sometimes) but I would not be surprised if is the BEST in this moment. RSOB being cancelled for REBIRTH was something really sad.

Hoping that another Stupid Event does not make the same with ROBIN and they finally see Damian potential and this reaches minimum 30 issues. He did not needed the SON OF BATMAN(bait) for that this time.

Hoping that Williamson works makes him able to continue... He has a lot of work currently and will start in a batman run soon.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-12-2021 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    5 Damian versions??? Wow..

I only know is DamiRAE... About Dceased Damian&WW. Injustice Damian&Supergirl and about that Alexis Luthor and a Damian..

The last of them is that Damian in Raven&BB novel?

YEAH. These days DC is only interested in make a lot of propaganda about movies or Comic Events or when someone is confirmed as BI for example.. Or is what I saw with Tim and Jon.

In the 2nd case I though that it was one serie issue preview(that would be out this week) but that will not be out until November.

I am not watching the rest of BATBooks(only nightwing sometimes) but I would not be surprised if is the BEST in this moment. RSOB being cancelled for REBIRTH was something really sad.

Hoping that another Stupid Event does not make the same with ROBIN and they finally see Damian potential and this reaches minimum 30 issues. He did not needed the SON OF BATMAN(bait) for that this time.

Hoping that Williamson works makes him able to continue... He has a lot of work currently and will start in a batman run soon.
    I expect him to at least keep Damian involved in it. Not sure how many characters he's going to bring over. While I think it's one of the best reviewed books, the fact that the Webtoon series is pulling in a lot of readers too. As for how many Damians there are.

Original
    Batman Beyond
    Injustice
    SuperSon's graphic novel
    Animated Damian from the animated movies
    Webtoon version
    Live action for the Titans show
    Young Justice Damian (counting it since it's clear he's going to be coming into play in the near future)
    Kid Damian as part of the batman shorts done during the New 52
    Animated SuperSon's movie

I'm not sure if we can count it, but the version that was going to be part of an animated show that got cancelled. but I'm counting it
    Damian on the animated show that never came out

So we actually have 11 versions of Damian that exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Comic Jughead (Riverdale is, something else entirely and we don't talk about it) is, I guess the word would be "burger-sexual". There was one issue where he went on a date with a woman whose job was to be the burger mascot. By the end of the issue, Jughead wanted the burger costume over everything else.
    I mean yes, that's a good way of explaining it. In the case of Damian I just never saw him as being invested in relationships the same way that say Dick was.

Then how did it get as far as it did before getting cease and desisted? They should never have seen a camera.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

I mean yes, that's a good way of explaining it. In the case of Damian I just never saw him as being invested in relationships the same way that say Dick was.
    For me it's more of, "he wasn't in situations where romance applied". Damian is often the "new guy" and doesn't have any romance sub-plot at all.

Extraordinary Member

well yeah he was 10, and social skills were 0
    and by teen titans id give him a 5, hes lucky djinn liked him so much at first
    Flatline might be the first one i can see going anywhere, if she stick around

I never liked the idea of Damian being in a relationship, but it never crossed my mind until now of codifying that into making him asexual, which I'm totally on board for.

Some may say that just because Damian may not have been ready to explore relationships a few years ago doesn't mean he can't start exploring them now, but I disagree. Any other character that was introduced as young as Damian, thus leaving no opportunity or need to explore romance with them, who grew as a character a comparable amount in a comparable amount of time, I'd be OK with them exploring romantic relationships because they aren't Damian. I believe it is endemic to Damian's character that he has no desire to have a relationship with someone. If we were to apply Damian's publication history in terms of his aging and growth to the other Robins, now would be a good time to start telling stories about potential romances and love interests, not because they should, but because it would be the natural progression for the other Robins' characters, but not Damian's.

Funnily enough, a lot of Damian's stories already deal with relationships, platonic ones. Damian doesn't have love interests, he has friend interests. Colin, Maya, Jon. Those are the characters whose relationship with Damian people want to see explored because Damian's journey has been all about developing his social and people skills, not romantic skills, and no, romantic skills are not covered by those other two. If you want to read stories of Damian exploring his romantic feelings, there's a thing called fanfiction. Make them yourself.

Fantastic Member

I'll throw my coin into this regarding Damian and romantic interests.

1.) If the gods of Editorial DC decided to let Damian have a main verse love interest, let's be honest it'll sink. Dick has Babs, Starfire and etc. Jason has Rose, Artemis, and etc. Tim has Steph, Kon, and etc. And you really want Damian to odd on that list? The love interest they're going to pair him up will just be love interest#1, to replaced by another writer with love interest#2. Really depending on the writer, and editorial. A love interest in comics won't last unless they're super popular. Unfortunately, the Robins has popular relationships but won't last. He'll be like the rest of brothers, which, let's be real, we don't want.

Another way, is basically, letting Damian have one love interest. And that's it. No replacement by a writer, and mandated by the higher ups. Damian has a single love interest, just not to lob him with his brothers. But this is comics, Damian having a replaceable is more likely than having one.

2.) Just don't have him in relationship. Damian so far is just a kid who wants to have friends, and stable family bonding. Like the other guy said.