Page 213 of 240 FirstFirst ... 113163203209210211212213214215216217223 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 3598
  1. #3181
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    It's gonna be the first arc right, with Damian attacking Jon for accidentally killing his pet cat and Jon punching him in the ribs with half Kryptonian power, to be finished with duel under the christmas tree

    hype hype hype
    Another Batman vs Superman??

    Happy that I am not interested in this.. I still hate this image to want to see it again Despite probably someone will post it here

    https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/up...20super10b.jpg


    Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Damian's new costume is going to take some getting used to. I hope they bring back the classic red yellow black with green domino mask ensemble again. All red with no cape, kinda strange.
    Really? I think that is his Coolest costume.. Better than his... Ninja one? used in battles all black&Grey.

  2. #3182
    Incredible Member Astralabius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Damian's new costume is going to take some getting used to. I hope they bring back the classic red yellow black with green domino mask ensemble again. All red with no cape, kinda strange.
    Yeah, his current costume makes him look like a Peter Pan who fell into a bucket of gray paint, I still don't like it.

  3. #3183
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CTTT View Post
    Damian's new costume is going to take some getting used to. I hope they bring back the classic red yellow black with green domino mask ensemble again. All red with no cape, kinda strange.
    Damian has a new costume? How did I miss this?

  4. #3184
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,628

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    Damian has a new costume? How did I miss this?
    You do not know about Damian comic ROBIN?? In 9 days the Issue 7 will be out.


    If you already knew about it that comment was probably a complain about the Damian Robin costume in Robin serie. Not about a new one.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-17-2021 at 10:31 AM.

  5. #3185
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Yeah I knew about Robin I just thought he had gotten a new (all red) costume

  6. #3186
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,392

    Default

    Supersons is being turned into an animated cgi movie.

  7. #3187
    Extraordinary Member Jackalope89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    8,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Supersons is being turned into an animated cgi movie.
    Could be good. No way to know right now though.

  8. #3188
    Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostCryptid13 View Post
    Yeah I knew about Robin I just thought he had gotten a new (all red) costume
    I believe this is the costume the poster was talking about.


  9. #3189
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Supersons is being turned into an animated cgi movie.
    That’s amazing for their brand to be recognized and adapted so quickly

  10. #3190
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That’s amazing for their brand to be recognized and adapted so quickly
    I feel this is due to the fact they are connected to Superman and Batman. This will be the first time Jon will make a animated appearance.

  11. #3191
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    283

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    That’s amazing for their brand to be recognized and adapted so quickly
    Beware the Batman was actually the first CGI Batman (and DC) show. We also had Green Lantern: The animated series in CGI. Upcoming CGI movies/shows are Super-Pets and Batwheels. This is nothing new. How making it CGI will make the brand more recognizable? I don't understand. Traditional animation is still popular and profitable outside the USA ( especially in Europe and Asia)

  12. #3192
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    8,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Beware the Batman was actually the first CGI Batman (and DC) show. We also had Green Lantern: The animated series in CGI. Upcoming CGI movies/shows are Super-Pets and Batwheels. This is nothing new. How making it CGI will make the brand more recognizable? I don't understand. Traditional animation is still popular and profitable outside the USA ( especially in Europe and Asia)
    I think they meant because the book wasn't here for that long that it got picked to be made into a movie. Not that it's cgi

  13. #3193
    Extraordinary Member adrikito's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    7,628

    Default

    8 days until ROBIN 7 release... Hoping that the preview is out soon.

    Despite probably is the predictable Damian 2nd dead and few more things.

    21.jpg

  14. #3194
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Anyone seen the Robins Issue 1?

    spoilers:
    So there's a First Robin that's not Dick. Well entertaining start isn't it
    end of spoilers

  15. #3195
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,672

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I feel this is due to the fact they are connected to Superman and Batman. This will be the first time Jon will make a animated appearance.
    Jon appeared in Young Justice as had Damian, superman is always at a late dating early engagement phase with Lois, not enough time for a baby in any of the animated series.
    Perhaps, its did have a good reception and since people keep chanting for young jon to come back this is their way to do it, and if its beloved maybe we get a full on animate series of SuperSons.

    Jason didn't appear in animation for decades despite his connection to batman

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •