Page 91 of 259 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 3875

RCO018_1579690128.jpg

Batman doesn't kill. But he can hit you with an oncoming truck. Like, how did she not go splat from that??
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    RCO018_1579690128.jpg

Batman doesn't kill. But he can hit you with an oncoming truck. Like, how did she not go splat from that??
    The power of Batman's no-kill-rule is so strong that his enemies simply don't die by his actions even when they really really should.

Imagine Damian pulling something like that. All the comic book news sites would call him unworthy of Batman's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Debatable.
    Talia had been killed and revived with the pits countless times by her sister Nyssa in Death and the Maidens in 2003/2004 to brainwash her into becoming evil. Context matters.
    Didn't Ra's train her similarly? Idk where, but I heard he trained her to death, dumped her into a Lazarus Pit and trained her again. Until he was happy with her progress. Kinda sounds like fanfiction, buuut also like Ra's at the same time.

Regardless, I enjoy seeing her on the pages.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Didn't Ra's train her similarly? Idk where, but I heard he trained her to death, dumped her into a Lazarus Pit and trained her again. Until he was happy with her progress. Kinda sounds like fanfiction, buuut also like Ra's at the same time.

Regardless, I enjoy seeing her on the pages.
    Sounds like what King wrote in Rules of Engagement, but I'm not gonna check, I hated King's run.
    DC has retconned a lot about the al Ghuls. Originally Talia wasn't even a trained assassin. Her creator described her as a pacifist who was forced to do bad things out of loyalty to her father.
    Ra's was a lot more reasonable and loving back then too.

Speaking of comic book news sites, can someone please shut down screenrant?

"Without Batman, Robin Finally Gets The Beating He Deserves

Robin's first fight in the legendary Lazarus League ends in a humiliating defeat from the character Flatline, befitting the Boy Wonder's massive ego"

"Batman Knows Robin is The Worst Sidekick He Could Ever Have

While The Dark Knight may carefully plan and prepare, Damian as Robin can hilariously ruin it all in an instant in DC's latest Batman story"

Robin's first fight in the legendary Lazarus League ends in a humiliating defeat from the character Flatline, befitting the Boy Wonder's massive ego"

While The Dark Knight may carefully plan and prepare, Damian as Robin can hilariously ruin it all in an instant in DC's latest Batman story"
    Hah, pay no attention to that drivel. Screenrant's word carries as much weight as Superboy Prime's and Prepmaster's.

In fact, they'd make great writers for the site.

Hah, pay no attention to that drivel. Screenrant's word carries as much weight as Superboy Prime's and Prepmaster's.

In fact, they'd make great writers for the site.
    I usually don't, it's just that this hate towards child characters that is very prevalent on many comic book news site kinda disturbs me.
    I would be embarrassed to put something like this on the internet.

BANNED

I usually don't, it's just that this hate towards child characters that is very prevalent on many comic book news site kinda disturbs me.
    I would be embarrassed to put something like this on the internet.
    So you say people should be embarrassed for disliking a brat? Bias much?

DAMIAN haters?? They are stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Restingvoice View Post
    Yeah they said his Copperhead is a new character, and Black Swan is new too
    I see

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I wish his book was bimonthly
    I would like the same.

That screenrant piece is very biased and comes from a place of hate.

Damian is intentionally designed to be very divisive. He was designed to be the guy you love to hate. Hating him isn't stupid. Every character has haters that's to be expected.

Trolls however are stupid.

Don't feed The Trolls.

Extraordinary Member

I’m watching HunterXHunter and Gon and killua are the anime Jon and Damian I really wish DC would milk the superson brand

Do Dick and Alf have haters? They are so nice.... (=u=)

I still don't like Damian being impulsive in a dumb way, I love more when he is this smart brat, I do enjoy a well done plan and just scream "everybody against me now!!!" Was kind disappoint. I loved all another scenes with he fighting against Snake Guy without speaking nothing and so a sarcastic-brat-smart commentary, or when he was reading the manga was so good!
    As someone that need to write sometimes I know it is easier to do, or maybe they think it get more readers? I don't know...
    I even wait to see if I get used with this last scenes but still bother me in comparison with the rest.

One of the reasons why I like Damian so much as a character is because his characters lends himself to being more silly and over-the-top in some stories (like Super Sons) and more mature and arrogant in other stories (like Batman and Robin and Robin: Son of Batman) and still be unmistakably Damian.

A lot people struggle with this dichotomy, preferring one over the other, but in my opinion, that dichotomy is the character.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    One of the reasons why I like Damian so much as a character is because his characters lends himself to being more silly and over-the-top in some stories (like Super Sons) and more mature and arrogant in other stories (like Batman and Robin and Robin: Son of Batman) and still be unmistakably Damian.

A lot people struggle with this dichotomy, preferring one over the other, but in my opinion, that dichotomy is the character.
    Yeah, I like that about him. You can definitely see Damian in both his Supersons incarnation and his R:SOB incarnation. Though using him as a plot device for humor in Supersons can get annoying at certain times, other times it's exactly what Damian would say and do XD

DJk0_trXkAAHBqm.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Having fun fishing I see.
    Or are you picking cherries?
    The whole point of him entering a fight to the death tourament is to prove his worth to his mother and become a leader of an assassin group. Sounds "heroic" to me.