Page 220 of 259 FirstFirst ... 120170210216217218219220221222223224230 ... LastLast
Results 3,286 to 3,300 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    My crackship is Talia and Savage.
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth a little.
    lol! T don't know why and I'm not even sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    fans can be bothersome. 90's fans are entitled as ****. Today's fans are quick to see ism's and throw around labels without thinking.

Damian fans on tumblr have become very vocal and political all of a sudden. Possibly emboldened by the incorrect belief that they were the ones who saved Damian from the awful heel and quitting Robin.

Unaware that Williamson and other higher ups changing plans was the reason why his role in 5g was changed.

It's getting tiresome. They complain about Flatline.
    WTF people leaving ROBIN(a good comic) and complaining about Flatline?? I wonder why.. She killed him? YEAH. But he killed her now. Ha.. Save him. What a group of idiots.

In theory only Damijons can hate her. I think that Damirae understands that he can be with her in comics.

Anyway TUMBLR users are usually stupid and Toxic not surprised about it. Fortunately I stopped visiting that place many years ago.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-28-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Astonishing Member

Currently new issue is in top-6 on Comixology, even higher than 'Tec. That's really a good result.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Currently new issue is in top-6 on Comixology, even higher than 'Tec. That's really a good result.
    Excelent News.

Visiting comicbookroundup I found a 10 Review for a critic part.

https://butwhythopodcast.com/2021/10...robin-issue-7/

I liked these lines:

Williamson has won me over when no other writer has in the past when it comes to rooting for Damian. He has taken the struggles the character endured in the Batman titles, most notably the murder of Alfred Pennyworth, and infused them into Damian’s essence to pull out kernels of personal advancement. Not only has he taken in what Alfred exemplified, but Damian also evidences positive discipline from Ravager, Flatline, and the other Robins and has placed one foot forward on the path to being a better hero.

This is a significant development, and it comes just in time as the stakes increase. It will be thrilling to see how it unfolds after the demonic tournament passes. Also, I hope Ravager and Flatline at the very least remain in the book for some time to come, as they have become more rounded and it’s a shame to see the supporting cast step up, only to be forgotten and banished to comic book limbo.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-28-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Williamson has most certainly been a pleasant surprise on the Bats overall.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WTF people leaving ROBIN(a good comic) and complaining about Flatline?? I wonder why.. She killed him? YEAH. But he killed her now. Ha.. Save him. What a group of idiots.

In theory only Damijons can hate her. I think that Damirae understands that he can be with her in comics.

Anyway TUMBLR users are usually stupid and Toxic not surprised about it. Fortunately I stopped visiting that place many years ago.
    Damirae fans are vicious to Djinn, but to be fair their character design is somewhat similar (dark, mysterious, connected with supernatural beings, can float, etc)

I don't see any vocal hate for Flatline, only those who want Damian as a forever baby and gatekeeping him from having any romantic relationship (including Damijon).

It still weirds me out how people think Damian and Raven could happen anywhere other than those movies. He's a 14 year old boy (who's only been 14 for like....five minutes) and she's a grown woman. And, unlike Djinn, she doesn't look like a child to make it less weird xD

DC has gone back and forth on Raven and Gar's ages a lot but I'm glad they're firmly established as being a part of Dick's generation now. That's where they should have always been. Which means no DamiRae.

And thank God for that. Everyone loved it in the movies but I always thought those two were a really boring pair. Don't get me started on Raven bringing Damian back to life and unlocking her white form with the power of love, like she's Sailor Fucking Moon. In a movie that was taking itself pretty seriously up until that point xD

It's definitely not gonna happen but I am still firmly in the Damian/Maps ship lol
    Last edited by Blue22; 10-29-2021 at 05:57 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Damirae fans are vicious to Djinn, but to be fair their character design is somewhat similar (dark, mysterious, connected with supernatural beings, can float, etc)

I don't see any vocal hate for Flatline, only those who want Damian as a forever baby and gatekeeping him from having any romantic relationship (including Damijon).
    I can understand them thinking that they tried to make a copy of Raven or something like this..

Want Damian being a baby forever... How stupid. Even those who want that now would end bored(it would turn in something too repetitive) about that with the pass of years..
    They did not see Tim case? The poor is suffering because DC does not know what make with him..

I think that Damijons are fine in both cases.. I still can erase from my mind how one of them celebrated Jon sexuality
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-29-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    I saw it before but I would like the 4 as team.

You can Ship Damian with Flatline and... Rose with Connor. If you want

Extraordinary Member

Rose has something going on with Jason, but I hope they stay friends, rivals, allies
    Dont need to be a team

Yeah, wasn't a fan of the "DamiRae" thing in the animated films. To me, Raven may be a little younger than Dick, but only by a few years at most. So it never felt right to me.

Djinn, yeah by human years, she's way up there. By genie years, that's not as clear. With Maps and Flatline, they're both right about the same age as Damian at least.

Like what Rac7d* said, and the comic in an earlier issue said as well; if anything, its Rose and Jason that seem to have something going on. And I don't feel opposed to it. Do I still like Jason and Artemis? Yes. But Jason and Rose is fine as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Rose has something going on with Jason, but I hope they stay friends, rivals, allies
    Dont need to be a team
    OH. I forgot about it

SORRY. I Like Rose&Jason too.. Despite like him with artemis too.

But in theory Rose should continue here during some time until RESPAWN mystery is resolved probably when ROBIN&DEATHSTROKE collide.

So maybe after Lazarus island arc.