Page 199 of 259 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3875
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Being a vigilante like Batman can and does create problems for his kids.
    Kind of like how Bruce's decision to get into a serious relationship during King's run created problems for his kids. 3 of his sons have died and Damian has died so many times under Bruce's watch.

Bruce knew he had a son when he sent him into Gotham alone to face off against Bane, Thomas, GG and a city full of baddies. He allowed that knowing there was a very high possibility he'd get killed. Someone did get killed afterall.

Bruce is as bad as Talia especially since he is supposed to be a good guy hero.

Talia's future kids may or may not create issues for Damian [depends in if their goals collide] Deathstroke's son had issues with Damian in Rebirth and that was nothing to do with Talia.
    Okay, but no one said Bruce didn`t create problems for his children. He said Talia keeps creating problems for his children based on the possibility Respawn being Talia and Slade`s kid. Which is not sexist since it is true, she is creating problems. Grown women or not, having the right to sleep with whomever you want does not mean its judgment free forward thinking to have sex and maybe a child with a mass murder.

Like I said Bruce may not be perfect, but giving his children an ideal to aspire toward and being a superhero is a hell of a lot better than raising your children with assassins and turning him into a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    As someone that prefers the flawed, but not evil Talia, I absolutely hate that theory. I hated the Batman/Deathstroke crossover where the whole "is Damian Slade's son!?" crap happened.
    Nothing personal though.

Besides, DC seems almost hell bent on taking characters I like and doing them dirty.
    I'm actually not totally opposed to Respawn being some surprise child between Slade and Talia. I'll take that over Slade being Damian's father. I just wonder how they'd go about explaining his existence or Damian not knowing about him until now. Like....is there a way to pull that off without it being contrived as hell?
    Last edited by Blue22; 09-30-2021 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I'm actually not totally opposed to Respawn being some surprise child between Slade and Talia. I'll take that over Slade being Damian's father. I just wonder how they'd go about explaining his existence or Damian not knowing about him until now. Like....is there a way to pull that off without it being contrived as hell?
    Batman did not knew about Damian for 10 YEARS... and if I am not wrong originally Damian met Talia with 7 years.

Who knows what she keep from him before that... Or after Damian left the league.

Anyway. I think that I will pray to not see DC saying something as Stupid as that Damian had a Twin(similar to Injustice).. I prefer the Slade&Talia son or a cousin.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    and if I am not wrong originally Damian met Talia with 7 years.
    Is that still a thing? Last I remembered, current Talia was kind of a constant presence in Damian's life. At least as far back as when he was like three.

If Respawn is some test tube thing from a separate sect of the League of Assassins/Shadows/Whatever, and neither Talia or Slade (who is supposed to be snipped, if memory serves right) know, I could live with it. But Slade is already a terrible and absent father to his own, established kids. He really doesn't need any more popping up out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    If Respawn is some test tube thing from a separate sect of the League of Assassins/Shadows/Whatever, and neither Talia or Slade (who is supposed to be snipped, if memory serves right) know, I could live with it. But Slade is already a terrible and absent father to his own, established kids. He really doesn't need any more popping up out of nowhere.
    Between Tara, Damian, Wallace, the Titans, and his own offspring, they need to just, in general, stop giving Slade so many character defining stories with kids in them. They just aren't a good mix for him XD

Between Tara, Damian, Wallace, the Titans, and his own offspring, they need to just, in general, stop giving Slade so many character defining stories with kids in them. They just aren't a good mix for him XD
    On that e can agree.

Is that still a thing? Last I remembered, current Talia was kind of a constant presence in Damian's life. At least as far back as when he was like three.
    DC can always reboot it again.. Watch Superkid origin. It was in part rebooted again recently with Superman busy that day.

Or Respawn can be a simple boy from one league faction that who take care of him made sure make him hate Raīs al Ghul successor Damian for example.

Yeah, I think Batman and Robin #0 with Talia being with Damian since the begging is latest word on this subject, but Williamson can obviously change it if he wants to.

Deathstroke vs Batman was fine story arc because it caused some drama and raised some questions. It ended with Damian's DNA test proving that he is Bruce's kid and Bruce throwing it away without looking at it because Damian is his son no matter what. So to me that was strong ending with strong character moments and now we can all move past it. But if Respawn's parents are Talia and Slade then it permanently links Respawn and Slade to Damian and I'm not a fan of that at all.

Extraordinary Member

I am glad this book is doing well

DBFE31DC-643C-4E56-AD56-654E07731CDB.jpg

In a TOP 10 of BEST SELLERS. Interesting

Damian will appear like this too in DC LEGENDS? I saw it in deviantart saying SKIN 1.. Or maybe is a fanart?

Robin Damian Wayne Model DC Legends.jpg

All-New Member

Injustice 3 leaked roster
    Damian is there as usual he'll be Robin/Nightwing. Keep in mind the game is yet to be confirmed. In case it get confirmed that mean another injustice comic run. It'll be good to see Damian character progression after Injustice 2

Quote Originally Posted by Harryrun View Post
    Injustice 3 leaked roster
    Damian is there as usual he'll be Robin/Nightwing. Keep in mind the game is yet to be confirmed. In case it get confirmed that mean another injustice comic run. It'll be good to see Damian character progression after Injustice 2
    I read this few days ago...

BAD THING. In Injustice II game looks like if everyone hates Damian in the battles.

I was more happy with him dying as HERO in Injustice vs Masters Universe.

I canīt understand some characters presence here but watching the ANTIMONITOR probably they are from another universe.

WAIIIITT.. He-Man?? Ahhh. How bad that we canīt follow Injus&masters universe logic in the game and stop making this to Damian.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-03-2021 at 10:50 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I read this few days ago...

BAD THING. In Injustice II game looks like if everyone hates Damian in the battles.

I was more happy with him dying as HERO in Injustice vs Masters Universe.

I canīt understand some characters presence here but watching the ANTIMONITOR probably they are from another universe.

WAIIIITT.. He-Man?? Ahhh. How bad that we canīt follow Injus&masters universe logic in the game and stop making this to Damian.
    Dude Damian is a character that's designed to be divisive so he is going to always get hate. All characters get hate.

Damian being in the Injustice game is a good thing. I'd rather Damian get's used in bold nuanced stories that provokes strong emotions than have him killed off in a popular series.

If the hate affects you so strongly then I suggest avoiding Gaming forums.