Honestly, I also hate the idea of Damian becoming heir of the League or something, but there's no point of worrying about just a single line of text. I will just wait to see the whole thing to understand the context and what's going to happen. It's funny, but because Joshua and Gleb talked a lot about Robin and showed a lot WIPs, respectively, I forgot we don't really know yet what the story is about. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
I'm still sure that Damian's goal here is to use Lazarus Pit to resurrect Alfred, and that's the reason why he went after League of Assassins, and participates in tournament.
And regarding Titans, I think Williamson at some point use them to finally resolve their conflict with each other. But Dick obviously will not invite Damian to the Academy, it would be stupid, he perfectly understands that it will not work.
I also think, and hope, that this arc will have something to do with Alfred. About the Titans, I don't think they will cross with Damian anymore. I’m pretty sure this matter was solved in the end of the run, no need to bring it up just to keep villainizing him. And, besides, everyone has been ignoring it for a while now.