Page 113 of 259 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 3875

Agreed. Damian would not do long hair. Maybe for an under cover mission or roleplay ie drama class.

Damian is very bold and stylised with his hero costumes but also quite Spartan.
    I don't see him as having long hair as a grown up

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    But I also can see Damian saying cut hair is a "TT, lost of time", or with chinese clothes with a male chinese pony tail hair =u=)/

Yeaaahh Damian is so cute with Talia :') I love #goodparenttaliaalghul fics, someone posted her reading Alexander's book for him before... it's so scary and pure at the same time...
    Batman 666 did have him rocking that Luthor swag - so no hair seems practical, and Damian's all about practicality.

Love him with Talia as well, which is why I was happy to see them interacting in the Backups. They handled her quite well there.

I haven't read many fics where Talia is portrayed as anything but an obstacle for Damian to overcome, but there is a few that stand out. One of them centred around a Damian x Stephanie pairing with other Bat characters finding out about their developing relationship.

Talia was spying on Damian (to check on potential threats to the League, of course. It's not like she's a Tsundere mom) and figured out he was growing attracted to Steph.
    She wasn't having it until she dug deeper into Steph's history and she started liking her (because she's awesome) even with all her "Imperfections".

The fic is called People Will Say We're In Love, it's a good read.
    Last edited by Shen; 06-02-2021 at 11:28 PM.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Agreed. Damian would not do long hair. Maybe for an under cover mission or roleplay ie drama class.

Damian is very bold and stylised with his hero costumes but also quite Spartan.
    I don't see him as having long hair as a grown up
    "Quite Spartan" IS a great way to describe Damian (*-*)

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Batman 666 did have him rocking that Luthor swag - so no hair seems practical, and Damian's all about practicality.

Love him with Talia as well, which is why I was happy to see them interacting in the Backups. They handled her quite well there.

I haven't read many fics where Talia is portrayed as anything but an obstacle for Damian to overcome, but there is a few that stand out. One of them centred around a Damian x Stephanie pairing with other Bat characters finding out about their developing relationship.

Talia was spying on Damian (to check on potential threats to the League, of course. It's not like she's a Tsundere mom) and figured out he was growing attracted to Steph.
    She wasn't having it until she dug deeper into Steph's history and she started liking her (because she's awesome) even with all her "Imperfections".

The fic is called People Will Say We're In Love, it's a good read.
    I also don't see an adult Damian with long hair, but maybe being 17? I will do some fanarts tests, can't hold it anymore <3
    For me Batman 666 is so dystopic </3 I would prefer Damian not living like this.

#taliaisagoodparent fics generally is with her giving Damian to Bruce early, so in the end they don't have so much interaction, but I like the concept.

***I didn't find this fic by the name, can you pretty please paste the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca Armus View Post
    I also don't see an adult Damian with long hair, but maybe being 17? I will do some fanarts tests, can't hold it anymore <3
    For me Batman 666 is so dystopic </3 I would prefer Damian not living like this.

#taliaisagoodparent fics generally is with her giving Damian to Bruce early, so in the end they don't have so much interaction, but I like the concept.

***I didn't find this fic by the name, can you pretty please paste the link?
    Sure. I just searched for it on Archive of our Own and couldn't find it. Luckily I had the link from the PDF.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/16...pters/39643260
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Didn't they already apologise?
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-04-2021 at 03:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Bravo to Grant for admitting their mistake and wanting to fix it!

Too bad most other writers that have had Damian are too proud to admit their mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Bravo to Grant for admitting their mistake and wanting to fix it!

Too bad most other writers that have had Damian are too proud to admit their mistakes.
    Agree.

Didn't they already apologise way back post flash point? I'm sure they did just before thay retconned their own retcon.

the part about Damian being the only good thing they have ever created seems passive aggressive and sarcastic. No way Morrison thinks that or believes that.

I don' t even think Grant like Damian at all.
    Not to mention that Morrison isn't one to play down their own accomplishments.

That is not Morrison's twitter. This is real one: https://twitter.com/grantmorrison/with_replies

"ArabianBatBoy" lmao.....

Isn't this person the one who harasses creators because of Damian's skin color?

Yes, because confronting creators over the racist act of whitewashing brown and other characters of color is harassment.

They were telling a joke in the same vein as this:

jaboukie-fbi.jpg

"Yes, because...."
    You love to speak passive aggressive and be disrespectful huh?
    Whatever, keep harassing creators and call it "confronting", I don't care. I suspect that such behavior has the opposite effect to what you want.....

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Yes, because confronting creators over the racist act of whitewashing brown and other characters of color is harassment.

They were telling a joke in the same vein as this:

jaboukie-fbi.jpg
    It is harassment and it's also ignorant as fuck. Creators don't draw the books. They don't colour the work. That would be the artist.

Not to mention that ensuring representation and spotting inconsistences like Damian's varying pigmentation fall on the editor.

Quote Originally Posted by delaviux View Post
    "ArabianBatBoy" lmao.....

Isn't this person the one who harasses creators because of Damian's skin color?
    Boy talk about barking up the wrong tree.

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    That is not Morrison's twitter. This is real one: https://twitter.com/grantmorrison/with_replies
    So it was a prank?

Guess I should have figured since Morrison already apologised way back.