Page 134 of 259 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144184234 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 3875
    Astonishing Member

And we alreay have robins with too many exes. Don't make Damian another.
    That's why it would be more intersting, if in the matter of relationship he would be more stable than his father and brothers. Yes, it's too early to talk about it, but it would be funny in the context of how Bruce, Dick, Jason and Tim suck on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Damian and romance, the only way I could see it happening is that he fails and blunders at every time he tries. Then learn to improve on it.

It's like how he got his cast of friends, lot of failures but he got there.
    Oh, I'm definitely not expecting it to go smoothly .

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

While that is very true, I actually...kinda like that. It beats the depressingly predictable and dull relationship that he had with Raven in the movies. I'm always a fan of trying to make the "opposites attract" ships work. That's probably one of the biggest reasons I ship Beast Boy and Raven, or Bart Allen and Rose Wilson. Though I've accepted that the latter ship sunk YEARS ago and probably won't ever be given any kind of attention ever again.

Really my only reservation is, again, I'm unsure on how I feel about Flatline.
    With you there with opposites, last thing Damian needs is another depresso. Unfortunatelty there are none. Not unless you count that long crazy ship of Damiam/Irey West that was suddenly been revived due to that one Flash issue

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Personally I feel like it's about time in his character development for stuff like this to start happening.
    Couldn't agree more and also CALLED IT!

I'm here for Damian and Flatline. She's cheeky and have loved every panel with the two so far. Even their non verbal interactions [Amused flirty looks form Fl, Damian's death Glares, cheeky winks, showing off with the knives] are fun to watch.

I think Damian and romance works surprisingly well.

Damian and Raven in the animated movies
    Damian and Kara in Injustice 2
    Damian and Lexi in The Just

All crack ships that nobody saw coming and yet surprisingly sweet and somehow worked.
    Event the brief Damian and Cassie in Dceased was sweet and worked.

Damian Wayne actually can do romance and still retain his Damianness

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

I'm here for Damian and Flatline. She's cheeky and have loved every panel with the two so far. Even their non verbal interactions [Amused flirty looks form Fl, Damian's death Glares, cheeky winks, showing off with the knives] are fun to watch.

All crack ships that nobody saw coming and yet surprisingly sweet and somehow worked.

XD yeah you did.

I'm open-minded about this, it seems like it would be a good learning experience for him at the very least. I've really taken a liking to Flatline as a character so far, and I think it'll be a fun little relationship to witness.

I've also enjoyed his romantic relationships in other books and movies, and I'd love to see what will happen here.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

For me annoying thing is that we just got new female character and we are already teasing relationship. How much time had passed since Damian got there? 2 days? It just doesn't feel natural at all.

Fantastic Member

I'm not enthused about this. I'm probably the only person in the world that wasn't impressed by Flatlines character design and her actual character is fine, if unremarkable.

I'd be fine with this being a learning experience or something similar.

But Damian has so many other relationships I would like to see further explored and fleshed out, Bruce, Dick, Ra's, Talia, Tim, Stephanie, Cass, Barbara, Jon, Clark and I'd love to see Colin/Abuse again. There are so many characters and character relationships that I want to see addressed or evolve.

Any consistent Flatline is only going to make me want the other characters more.

Astonishing Member

I wonder, is Flatline sticking around after tournament is over? Because it seems like next arc is in Gotham.

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Again not really care for romance but with Damian's character it's quite inevitable. Raven, Kara, Maps...
    Just hope that they will do it better than Djinn and Emiko.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post

I’m surprised a new generation has latched onto Damian and raven it just goes to show how much time has gone by since then the 2003 show and the power of a consistent animated property

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    For me annoying thing is that we just got new female character and we are already teasing relationship. How much time had passed since Damian got there? 2 days? It just doesn't feel natural at all.
    That issue is in October we have time and what’s natural on an island of resurrection?

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Attachment 111542

ROBIN #7
    Writer: JOSHUA WILLIAMSON
    Artist: GLEB MELNIKOV
    Cover: SIMONE DI MEO
    Variant Cover: FRANCIS MANAPUL
    $3.99 US | 32 PGS | $4.99 US VARIANT (Card Stock)
    ON SALE 10/26/21

It was the smooch heard ‘round the world…and it's the one thing Damian Wayne DIDN'T see coming his way in the Lazarus Tournament! As Robin battles for the secrets of eternal life against the deadliest killers on the planet, can he—will he—DARE HE—survive…a girlfriend?

Damian defo faces the biggest challenge yet lol
    I never thought that I would see Damian like this in a cover.. I am following Joshua Williamson and saw this cover in his twitter.

Williamson made what Glass did not.. But it was because Glass wanted to ship his characters since the begin.

Ha. This will frustate those who ship him with Superkid. I would not care too much about this people if I did not found disturbing art with them. I do not care about see 2 guys kissing but when is more extreme I prefer not see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Personally I feel like it's about time in his character development for stuff like this to start happening.
    I am agree with you.. I want to see how he feels about this while this relation exists.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    I wonder, is Flatline sticking around after tournament is over? Because it seems like next arc is in Gotham.
    And??? as long as the writer and comic is the same she can continue here. Damian visit to Gotham can be a short thing and then leave again.
    Last edited by adrikito; 07-17-2021 at 12:37 PM.

Why do people talk about Damian and Emiko?

After I loved Jason x Artemis so much and this bad ending I don't want to think about the next nice couple that will blow as a bubble again =___=.

One thing I love about Damian being a good bf is the contrast, it is so charming! Just how he is so arrogant with people but loves animals, or thinks games is a waste of time but likes Cheese Viking, or how he tries to be dark and manly and likes shoujo manga, it's like he is always suprising me... ❤ contrats are very charming...❤