Page 122 of 259 FirstFirst ... 2272112118119120121122123124125126132172222 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Is aqualad.. Watching the Hairstyle and costume it can only be him.
    Idk why Damian didn't think of him for his Titans - Jackson was/is Awesome.
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Much like his relationship with Duke, Damian's burgeoning relationship with Jackson in TT was such a missed opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Much like his relationship with Duke, Damian's burgeoning relationship with Jackson in TT was such a missed opportunity.
    I thought that too.. I liked his relationship with Aqualad.

Regarding the prize for this tournament - what do you guy's think about Damian gaining a form of immortality should he win? Something like his regeneration and enhanced abilities from 666?
    "What is better? To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" ~ Paarthurnax

Eh. I guess that would be pretty neat, but IMO the less connections we have to the 666 story, the better. As far as prizes for winning go, I'm still pretty sure he's just gonna bring Alfred back. Wouldn't mind if it doesn't go that way but I getting the feeling that it is.

Fantastic Member

Either Alfred gets revived, or likely that among Connor, Rose, or Flatline gets killed and Damian uses it to resurrect them.

On other hand, looking at the Robin#3 preview.
    I was thinking since right now, Damian's friends are currently few. Not accounting the people will get brought back like Maps, Maya, Collins, and etc. Along with his new ones in the comic, dunno if friends is the right term but hey they'll be friends by the end of this arc, hopefully like Rose, Flatline, and Connor.

You'd think they'll have Damian interact more with people in the future? Like people said so many missed opportunities.
    The Duke and Damian thing at the end of Robin War.
    The Wallace and Damian respect.
    and etc.

Hope Damian gets more friends and keeps them.
    Heard the Wally West's kids are back in town, huh maybe seeing either a Jai or Irey and Damian team up will be like a Dick/Wally dynamic.
    Just hoping that the kid makes friends and keeps them.

Quote Originally Posted by Shen View Post
    Regarding the prize for this tournament - what do you guy's think about Damian gaining a form of immortality should he win? Something like his regeneration and enhanced abilities from 666?
    I hope he doesn't get immortality. That would make his fights boring since there are no stakes.

Same with the regeneration. That's OP and I'm not really a fan of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post
    Either Alfred gets revived, or likely that among Connor, Rose, or Flatline gets killed and Damian uses it to resurrect them.

On other hand, looking at the Robin#3 preview.
    I was thinking since right now, Damian's friends are currently few. Not accounting the people will get brought back like Maps, Maya, Collins, and etc. Along with his new ones in the comic, dunno if friends is the right term but hey they'll be friends by the end of this arc, hopefully like Rose, Flatline, and Connor.

You'd think they'll have Damian interact more with people in the future? Like people said so many missed opportunities.
    The Duke and Damian thing at the end of Robin War.
    The Wallace and Damian respect.
    and etc.

Hope Damian gets more friends and keeps them.
    Heard the Wally West's kids are back in town, huh maybe seeing either a Jai or Irey and Damian team up will be like a Dick/Wally dynamic.
    Just hoping that the kid makes friends and keeps them.
    Wish we had more Duke/Damian and Wallace/Damian.
    I'd like Damian to increase his circle of pals his age. if DC is hoping for the YA audience then having the Robin series be crime fighting arcs mixed with some more relaxed social stories where he just gets to hang or have shenanigan's with other teens would be far more appealing.

I really hope he stays friends with Rose, Flateline and Conner too. Especially Connor.

Any one catch the Truth and Justice 2 parter with Damian?

Is it worth picking up?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Any one catch the Truth and Justice 2 parter with Damian?

Is it worth picking up?
    Heavy Batfam issue. Revolves around Damian though.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    Heavy Batfam issue. Revolves around Damian though.
    Nice. thank you.
    Will check it out then.

It's a pretty cute story so far. It's another writer who has Damian speak a little....too informally. But it's nowhere near as bad as, say, Bendis or whatever the hell was supposed to pass for Damain in Battle for the Cowl.

Robin #3:

spoilers:
    was such a beautiful issue, I absolutely loved it. Connor and Damian interacting was great, I really hope we get more good interactions with the both of them. And I'm super curious about the end! Can't wait for #4.
    end of spoilers

Fantastic Member

Alright latest issue

spoilers:
    Point of interest is Damian being saved by Ra's al Ghul. We already have a slight idea that Ra's is going to train Damian for the tournament, followed with Damian fighting with the Robins at issue 5. They're really prepping Damian for his 2nd round at Connor Hawke.
    end of spoilers

Oh man, I love this series.

spoilers:
    My boy! He was so happy! So, so happy! And then it all came to such an abrupt end. Can't wait to see where things go with Connor. And I'm really curious about where it's going with Ra's.

And man...Damian calling out for Bruce when he was in trouble, and actually seeming relieved when he thought Bruce was the one who saved him. Bats, you don't deserve this kid's love but evidently you still have it.
    end of spoilers