Page 37 of 259 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787137 ... LastLast

I too don't mind a younger looking Damian.
    -Visual distinctions amongst the bat kids is a positive. Since Tim is teen Robin Damian can be pre teen Robin.
    -It makes a lot of his shenanigans funnier Imo
    - The irony. the gene perfected kid of two tall parent is so short.
    Last edited by Fergus; 03-06-2021 at 05:25 AM.

I think a good middle ground for Damian is how he looked in the original DCeased, he was short because of his age but he wasn’t small. I just think if Jon is around as in his mid to late teens we can make Damian a little taller, because while Jon is 16 or 17 right now I think Damian should be a least almost 15 at this point.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    I think a good middle ground for Damian is how he looked in the original DCeased, he was short because of his age but he wasn’t small. I just think if Jon is around as in his mid to late teens we can make Damian a little taller, because while Jon is 16 or 17 right now I think Damian should be a least almost 15 at this point.
    Damian's isn't even 14 as far as we know, his age was still stated to be 13 in Tomasi's last arc on Tec.
    We just have to accept that ages and heights make little sense in comics.
    He's 13 until stated otherwise and he's small (just like all the other Robins before him) to make Batman look taller and to make it clear that he's the youngest.

Quote Originally Posted by Astralabius View Post
    Damian's isn't even 14 as far as we know, his age was still stated to be 13 in Tomasi's last arc on Tec.
    We just have to accept that ages and heights make little sense in comics.
    He's 13 until stated otherwise and he's small (just like all the other Robins before him) to make Batman look taller and to make it clear that he's the youngest.
    See I just don’t believe that, I read it but in my head it made no sense. I keep going back to it but if Aquaman and Mera now have a daughter after the events of no-Justice then it makes no sense that Damian is only 13. Their daughter was a couple months old during Endless winter which is around right after Damian left the Titans. At some point he’d have to be at least 14.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    I too don't mind a younger looking Damian.
    -Visual distinctions amongst the bat kids is a positive. Since Tim is teen Robin Damian can be pre teen Robin.
    -It makes a lot of his shenanigans funnier Imo
    - The irony. the gene perfected kid of two tall parent is so short.
    In terms of visual distinctions amongst the other batkids, DC could commit with giving him a darker skin color, but they're cowards. Sometimes I see that Gleb paints him with darker skin, but let's see if editorial will allow it continuously in the book.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    See I just don’t believe that, I read it but in my head it made no sense. I keep going back to it but if Aquaman and Mera now have a daughter after the events of no-Justice then it makes no sense that Damian is only 13. Their daughter was a couple months old during Endless winter which is around right after Damian left the Titans. At some point he’d have to be at least 14.
    It really makes no sense, but time and natural aging in comics just doesn't work, so he will probably only be aged in the future if a story line demands it. In fact, he's only 13 nowadays because Teen Titans needed him to be a teen, because, otherwise, I think he would still be 10.

Its funny because before Bendis swooped in, and did his usual job of breaking things, Jon was said to have turned 11 at some point. Which means he got a year older while Damian is still 13 xD

Damian SHOULD be 14 at this point. But apparently he's not.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Its funny because before Bendis swooped in, and did his usual job of breaking things, Jon was said to have turned 11 at some point. Which means he got a year older while Damian is still 13 xD

Damian SHOULD be 14 at this point. But apparently he's not.
    Wait I thought that was Tomasi who made Jon 11? I might be remembering wrong honestly.
    Words to live by.

Astonishing Member OopsIdiditagain's Avatar

In my opinion, the only way Damian is too hard to distinguish from Tim Drake is if he's white-washed. But then again even Jason and Dick are still distinct despite having identical features.
    december 21st has passed where are my superpowers?

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OopsIdiditagain View Post
    In my opinion, the only way Damian is too hard to distinguish from Tim Drake is if he's white-washed. But then again even Jason and Dick are still distinct despite having identical features.
    Now even when he was white washed, he has undercut hair, a trait that I think only belongs to him. And actually, I can't really differentiate between Jason and Dick without Jason's white streak and his jacket. Also Jason and Tim. Also Dick and Bruce. Like on this picture.
    family.jpg
    Dick is quite distinct but I admit that at first I thought Bruce is Dick, Dick is Tim, and Tim is Jason (or he's indeed Jason, it's quite unclear). DC's inability to be consistent about bat boys age difference doesn't help at all. I mean, I heard that now Tim is still 16? I also heard that Jason is 19 so he's also still teen? (CMIIW)

I feel like Jason has to be in his 20's, I feel like that is how he is generally depicted, but I could see his age being all messed up because he was dead for a while.
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Now even when he was white washed, he has undercut hair, a trait that I think only belongs to him. And actually, I can't really differentiate between Jason and Dick without Jason's white streak and his jacket. Also Jason and Tim. Also Dick and Bruce. Like on this picture.
    family.jpg
    Dick is quite distinct but I admit that at first I thought Bruce is Dick, Dick is Tim, and Tim is Jason (or he's indeed Jason, it's quite unclear). DC's inability to be consistent about bat boys age difference doesn't help at all. I mean, I heard that now Tim is still 16? I also heard that Jason is 19 so he's also still teen? (CMIIW)
    Jason's had undercut too but he's never that small.
    I think that one's Tim since Jason should be at The Hill and avoiding Batman, but then again, Damian's here. Either way, I still think it's Tim because even if you know nothing about Jason or Damian's state, it's easy to think to exclude Jason thanks to being the shooter black sheep of the Bat fam.

Steph is 19 at the end of Rebirth so Tim should be 18. That would fit the college scholarship.

Though if we go by Damian aging from 10 to 13 from New 52 to Rebirth Tim should be 19.

Jason's age never mentioned, but we think he's 19 in New 52 based on that New 52 Robin started at 15-16 and he started 2 years after Dick.

Anyway, the timeline has been realigned now. It's not gonna affect Damian's age, but at this point, we don't know how much older everyone else will be.

In the last year of Post Crisis, the arrangement is like this
    Damian 10
    Tim 17
    Stephanie 18
    Jason 20
    Cass 20
    Dick 26
    Bruce 41
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 03-08-2021 at 11:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    family.jpg
    Damian only came back to the family to get his presents and then he vanished again XD
    Jurgens confirmed it was him on twitter, it's nice that he included Damian, but it doesn't really fit with what's going on with him right now.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

Curly haired Damian

https://sapodilas.tumblr.com

Last edited by CPSparkles; 03-10-2021 at 09:25 AM.

This Variant by Francis Manupaul is FIRE!