Page 168 of 259 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168169170171172178218 ... LastLast
Results 2,506 to 2,520 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Light of Justice View Post
    Those are skills that came from Batman's training. So yeah all Robins and Batkids mostly have all of it. But skills that came from character's origin are something that can't be shared. No Robin should claim that they are better in acrobat than Dick. No Robin should claim that they are better at swordfighting or assassin technique than Damian. No other Batkids should claim that they are better at body language than Cass. Even Jason can be said that he is most familiar with guns because of his past as Gotham street child. Those are skills that was latched to them since childhood before Batman entered the picture and made each Batkids unique from each other.

That's why origin is important, but I don't know why every Tim adaptation always screwed his origin
    because his origin isn't very good.
    Barging into a grieving home and making demands
    Alfred and Dick convincing Bruce that the best thing to do after losing one kid is to endanger another
    A random kid being charged with Bruce's mental well being

There so much bad in Tim's origin it's no wonder DC tried to retcon it with the new 52

Fantastic Member

Called it. Bloody called it.

spoilers:
    It wasn't a twin baton, but still a baton. Wonder how Damian's going to use that Baton.
    end of spoilers

Wholesome, the bit with Dick was wholesome

Great issue..

spoilers:
    I liked see Damian praising the Ex-Robins companions in his conversation with Jason
    end of spoilers

As I was expecting the reunion with Dick was Great.

2 YEARS since Alfred died in comics.. I heard it 4 days ago..

Fantastic Member

Aight for this issue gotta say

spoilers:
    The Dick-Damian was wholesome to the core, while there was a missed opportunity for Damian to have some interactions with Jason, Tim, and Step. Focusing on Dick and having the message of finding your and having faith, man wholesome. Besides Damian's sword he's got the Alfred-Dick Baton, now Damian's going to use that baton to break someone's neck, probably Ravager considering issue 7 is the Flatine v Robin. or the Alfred-Dick Baton is going to break Connor's neck, or his brainwashing.

Since this wasn't the all out fight but a rooftop chase, it's safe to say that issue 7 with Damian and Flatline will be a bait.
    end of spoilers

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post

spoilers:
    The Dick-Damian was wholesome to the core, while there was a missed opportunity for Damian to have some interactions with Jason, Tim, and Step. Focusing on Dick and having the message of finding your and having faith, man wholesome. Besides Damian's sword he's got the Alfred-Dick Baton, now Damian's going to use that baton to break someone's neck, probably Ravager considering issue 7 is the Flatine v Robin. or the Alfred-Dick Baton is going to break Connor's neck, or his brainwashing.

Since this wasn't the all out fight but a rooftop chase, it's safe to say that issue 7 with Damian and Flatline will be a bait.
    end of spoilers
    I agree with this!

spoilers:
    Dick and Damian had a cute moment, but I also wish he'd had more interaction with the others as well. That being said, his and Jason's moment was great. I started off wishing that they'd, like, acknowledge the vicious falling out Damian and Jason had, but the hug to electrocution was A+ gold, loved it
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Some personal question of mine :

spoilers:
    1. What happened to Damian and Jason's height differences?
    2. I thought Jason is the one who slit Tim's throat? Damian just threw him from the top of the dinosaur?
    3. Why is Gleb's art so good? Like those eyes, damn
    4. So Tim still yet to tell the fam about his sexuality?
    5. More Jason/Rose ship hint?
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Light of Justice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post
    because his origin isn't very good.
    Barging into a grieving home and making demands
    Alfred and Dick convincing Bruce that the best thing to do after losing one kid is to endanger another
    A random kid being charged with Bruce's mental well being

There so much bad in Tim's origin it's no wonder DC tried to retcon it with the new 52
    I mean about his photography skill and the fact that he was tightly observant to know about Batman and Robin's identity (kinda made the rest of Gotham look gullible but to be fair Gotham citizens are indeed gullible). Damian kept his art, Jason kept his literature intelligence (sometimes), but not many writers touch his photography skill

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Or maybe Respawn... He is the first that attacked Damian in this issue and is interested in Damian too.

A bait?? What about Robin annual?

Anyway. Each person has one opinion about Ship him.. I only want to see how he would react to have a Girlfriend. After this FOR NOW I do not care too much if he is shipped again or not.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-24-2021 at 05:39 AM.

spoilers:
    2. I thought Jason is the one who slit Tim's throat? Damian just threw him from the top of the dinosaur?
    end of spoilers
    I was thinking in the 1st too... But Damian is under Jason Chin and above Dick chin.. Jason is still the biggest one.

and I would like the 5th happening. I think that Dceased of Future State was shipping them

Agree with the 3rd option.
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-24-2021 at 05:47 AM.

I mean about his photography skill and the fact that he was tightly observant to know about Batman and Robin's identity (kinda made the rest of Gotham look gullible but to be fair Gotham citizens are indeed gullible). Damian kept his art, Jason kept his literature intelligence (sometimes), but not many writers touch his photography skill
    Writers don't touch Tim's photography because the whole stalking B&R and taking pics is not canon.

in canon Tim was into skate boards and D and d. Those were the hobbies I recall. Photography not so much

So I’m going to reign in my expectations and probably guess that the birthday comment was about his 14th and not that Damian is 15. Because Dick was....unavailable at the time (and that’s the official story).
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Someone thinks that ROBIN ANNUAL is giving us a Clue about RESPAWN??

TOXIC PARENTS and we have one Deathstroke Copy... Rose Ex-husband(slade agents) is alive? Slade has ANOTHER son? One Young Slade Clone? I think that it canīt be again another Damian Clone. This character seems another Slade fan like Grant.

Robin 2021 Respawn Rose ravager theory.jpg
    Last edited by adrikito; 08-24-2021 at 08:48 AM.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Yeah I completely agree
    spoilers:
    I honestly wish it was just Jason and Dick who went after Damian opposed to all 4 since Tim & Steph were just kind of... there
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    So I’m going to reign in my expectations and probably guess that the birthday comment was about his 14th and not that Damian is 15. Because Dick was....unavailable at the time (and that’s the official story).
    Yeah it's the 14th. Damian said he's a few days late.

Anyway since they were tracking him down, seems he had his birthday after he started running away (I don't remember if Talia said anything about it)

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    This may happen after Tim and Steph broke up but before he figured it out.
    Last edited by Restingvoice; 08-24-2021 at 10:46 AM.

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I really enjoyed Robin 5. Dick's gift was heart-warming. I miss those two [Dick and Damian] Agree with those who commented that we didn't need all the Robins in this issue.

Dick and Damian was emotional and Damian and Jason made me smile. Tim and Steph I could have done without although the bit about throwing a computer at Tim was funny.

This series just keeps getting better and better.