Page 217 of 259 FirstFirst ... 117167207213214215216217218219220221227 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,255 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Grant would make sense. With the rip-off Deathstroke outfit, white hair, and grudge against Robin (not the one he was originally against, but still).
    In that case he FORGOT that he discovered Deathstroke identity too.. Not sure in N52 but.. In the previous continuity GRANT was a Big Deathstroke fan too.

I wonder if he is a MOTHER SOUL subbordinate(resurrected with Lazarus Pits) too to avoid others winning this Tournament and fulfill her plans.

Also Williamson said that MAYBE we saw him before or maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Little does he know how much no one cares between him and Red X the reveals are so annoying waiting 12 months plus for identity that Proably doesn’t matter
    Nobody knows RED X identity in.. Future State Yet? Wow. I was not expecting that.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-22-2021 at 11:52 PM.

The latest issue of WFA was hilarious. Tim and Damian throwing hands was funny as heck as was Steph, Tim and Damian stalking Duke on his date

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    If this really is Grant then he's reached a new low in pathetic. And that's saying something because he was already pretty damn pathetic in his first life. Dude's so hellbent on killing a Robin (for something that 100% wasn't Robin's fault) but can't get around to killing the one he actually had a grudge against. So he's settling for his kid brother XD
    Grant should have beef with Emi not Damian if this is carrying on from Rebirth Deathstroke. She's the one who killed his pops not Damian

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Grant always was pathetic.
    Seriously. I've been re-reading NTT lately and I was reminded of how stupid his and Slade's grudges against the Titans were. It's so contrived and nonsensical, you'd think it came from the live action Titans show xD

So if Williamson can do the impossible and not make Grant such a bitch, that'd be nice.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Grant should have beef with Emi not Damian if this is carrying on from Rebirth Deathstroke. She's the one who killed his pops not Damian
    Misplaced blame has always been Grant's thing. He gets it from his father I guess lol

Astonishing Member Darkspellmaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    The latest issue of WFA was hilarious. Tim and Damian throwing hands was funny as heck as was Steph, Tim and Damian stalking Duke on his date
    I need to catch up with that series. Has Damian teamed up with Duke since he's become Signal yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkspellmaster View Post
    I need to catch up with that series. Has Damian teamed up with Duke since he's become Signal yet?
    Its not a "super hero" series, but slice of life/comedy series.

Fantastic Member

Hilarious Damian fan art I found scouring online.

An Impulse-Robin interaction where Damian being Damian, turns a friendly greeting into open hostility.

Feel like this is how most Damian's interactions go, someone greets him, Damian acts like Damian, open hostility, and one adventure later friends.

The Duo that never Was.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post

An Impulse-Robin interaction where Damian being Damian, turns a friendly greeting into open hostility.

Feel like this is how most Damian's interactions go, someone greets him, Damian acts like Damian, open hostility, and one adventure later friends.

WALLY WEST daughter?

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    WALLY WEST daughter?
    Yep, that's what the fan art implies, Iris II (Irey) West. found it scouring online.

For a fan art, looks really good, like something you'd see for a draft comic.

I heard today something about that Respawn will appear too when ROBIN&DEATHSTROKE will collide..

I wonder if his secret identity will continue like that until this moment or.. revealed in the Annual?

I heard today something about that Respawn will appear too when ROBIN&DEATHSTROKE will collide..

I wonder if his secret identity will continue like that until this moment or.. revealed in the Annual?
    Williamson said that Respawn's identity would not be revealed in the pages of Robin but another book instead. He didn't say which, but it's most likely Deathstroke Inc given Respawn's connections to Deathstroke and the fact that book is also written by Williamson.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post
    Williamson said that Respawn's identity would not be revealed in the pages of Robin but another book instead. He didn't say which, but it's most likely Deathstroke Inc given Respawn's connections to Deathstroke and the fact that book is also written by Williamson.
    I see. Thanks for the information.

I wonder why delay it like that... I though that it would be only 1 Robin ARC villain.

But like GLASS with Williamson is like he wants to push Respawn.
    Last edited by adrikito; 10-24-2021 at 12:07 PM.

I wonder why delay it like that... I though that it would be only 1 Robin ARC villain.

I can't fault the guy. Just because he loves Damian doesn't mean he can't also create new characters. Like I've said before, Williamson has been pretty respectful and tasteful in regards to the creation of new characters, unlike some of his contemporaries. For all intents and purposes, Respawn is a one-arc minor villain, while Mother Soul and Connor would be the major villains that may have recurring roles if the book continues for a long enough time. However, if the character of Respawn intrigues you enough, you can read more about him in Williamson's other book. If not, that's perfectly fine, which is what I'm doing. I like Respawn, but not enough to want to read Deathstroke, Inc. Respawn doesn't overshadow or take away from the characters I do want to read about, so that's why I welcome his presence in the book.
    Last edited by garazza; 10-24-2021 at 01:30 PM.

Glad Williamson is saving the reveal for Deathstroke Inc. Tease him in Robin and tell us his story in a more relevant title. Respawn is clearly a Deathstroke character.

Quote Originally Posted by Eckri View Post

Careful Damian. She's got a chin guard. You don't. He's in danger of stabbing himself.