Page 246 of 259 FirstFirst ... 146196236242243244245246247248249250256 ... LastLast
Results 3,676 to 3,690 of 3875

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    ??? I haven't cited anything about Glass' Titans run, except in a negative light.

Anyway, Damian tried to impress a girl, and despite being 10, acted more like a stereotypical teen. Not a kid that was raised by assassins most of his life.

And no, nothing good came out of that story.
    Edit

I do note and admit that outside of that single cited comment, all your comment and thoughts on the Glass TT run has been negative with you protesting how widely out of character Damian is shown.

Without giving too much away, anyone who jumped the gun over Talia's depiction in the Wayne Family webcomic can rest easy after today's fast pass chapter. Much like the canon Talia, she's got layers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    Without giving too much away, anyone who jumped the gun over Talia's depiction in the Wayne Family webcomic can rest easy after today's fast pass chapter. Much like the canon Talia, she's got layers.
    Sounds like someone paid for the extra issues. The one that just dropped otherwise is Bruce trying to make Cass' recital.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Edit

I do note and admit that outside of that single cited comment, all your comment and thoughts on the Glass TT run has been negative with you protesting how widely out of character Damian is shown.
    Even that comment isn't a positive one, in any way really. As I'm someone that has wanted the Robins to get along, or at least not go after one another. So the Wayne Family Adventures has been a blessing on that front. While the Robins series, while they do work together, isn't quite the quality I was hoping (at least not yet).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    I will curse her even more if Damian and Bruce reunion to defeat her in Shadow War makes ROBIN comic end I wanted a crossover with Deathstroke not his possible return to Batman side that can make this comic end.
    Relax, they have absolutely no reason to end the book anytime soon. There are lots of ways to continue it after Shadow War ends.

Williamson posted some fully colored Roger Cruz from Robin 9.

https://twitter.com/Williamson_Josh/...060480/photo/1

Wonder why we're having a flashback to Year One's "I shall become a bat!" scene. Though Bruce kinda looks like Damian and the bust of Thomas Wayne kinda looks like Alfred.

Quote Originally Posted by garazza View Post

Wonder why we're having a flashback to Year One's "I shall become a bat!" scene. Though Bruce kinda looks like Damian and the bust of Thomas Wayne kinda looks like Alfred.
    Maybe Damians' hallucinating himself in that position?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Maybe Damians' hallucinating himself in that position?
    Seems a little out of place in the story. Why would he need to reaffirm his connection to the Bat in the middle of a fight against a Lazarus demon-possessed Connor? It would've made much more sense to happen in issue 4 when he was recovering from his injuries...unless that is when the hallucination took place and Damian is simply recalling it in order to make a comeback against Connor.

Extraordinary Member

Danm is no one gonna help him
    The wiat between issues kills me

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    Danm is no one gonna help him
    The wiat between issues kills me
    Personally I hope he does this himself and also want him to help Connor.

Those pages are fire by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    Even that comment isn't a positive one, in any way really. As I'm someone that has wanted the Robins to get along, or at least not go after one another. So the Wayne Family Adventures has been a blessing on that front. While the Robins series, while they do work together, isn't quite the quality I was hoping (at least not yet).
    fair enough.

Seriously, the more I see the uncolored work of Melnikov and now Cruz, I think Robin would be so much better if it was black and white like a manga.

Beautiful Panels.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Relax, they have absolutely no reason to end the book anytime soon. There are lots of ways to continue it after Shadow War ends.
    And we don't even know what Shadow War is going to be about so I think we are bit early with speculations about what might happen after it ends.

Seems a little out of place in the story. Why would he need to reaffirm his connection to the Bat in the middle of a fight against a Lazarus demon-possessed Connor? It would've made much more sense to happen in issue 4 when he was recovering from his injuries...unless that is when the hallucination took place and Damian is simply recalling it in order to make a comeback against Connor.
    To me thats just another case of "Williamson has to write something stupid/bad/cringe in every issues".